::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivekphlp

Broken In
I own a SE K310i . . . i m running out of my budget by changing the JOYSTICK evry 9months . . .
So is there any way 2 navigate by means of KEYs escpecially how to
1. select nxt song in the player.
2. select an option fromm the option menu. For ex. Connectivity -> Data Comm-> Preferred Service. Here i wil get 2 options "GPRS &GSM", "GSM only". . .
How to select GSM only. . .
plz help . . .

Stalker

Padawan
i have been having problems with my w810i......sometimes, if i connect it to the PC via file transfer & then disconnect safely, it gives me a Flashing white screen & doesn't boot. its a WSOD ....i think

I had sent it to the service center, they formatted/ reflashed the phone & gave it back to me....this happened twice & so now i am not using the phone in File transfer mode.

Can anyone tell me how this is happening?

Also how can i format / reflash my phone
? I know my firmware is W810_R4EA031_MAIN_GENERIC_HN_RED49. But how do i find out the type of file system? Is this possible in XS++?

crack_head

Fireball Venom
Stalker said:
i have been having problems with my w810i......sometimes, if i connect it to the PC via file transfer & then disconnect safely, it gives me a Flashing white screen & doesn't boot. its a WSOD ....i think

I had sent it to the service center, they formatted/ reflashed the phone & gave it back to me....this happened twice & so now i am not using the phone in File transfer mode.

Can anyone tell me how this is happening?

Also how can i format / reflash my phone
? I know my firmware is W810_R4EA031_MAIN_GENERIC_HN_RED49. But how do i find out the type of file system? Is this possible in XS++?

The WSOD is a common problem after using XS++. Use the latest version XS++ 3.1 (Darwin) from now on. Regarding your problem. Go to www.4shared.com and search for the ASIA LEVAN file system. Flash your MAIN and FS with that. Make sure you make a back up of all your contacts, messages, ringtones, pictures, etc. BEFORE flashing. Do let know if you need more help.

vivekphlp

Broken In
I own a SE K310i . . . i m running out of my budget by changing the JOYSTICK evry 9months . . .
So is there any way 2 navigate by means of KEYs escpecially how to
1. select nxt song in the player.
2. select an option fromm the option menu. For ex. Connectivity -> Data Comm-> Preferred Service. Here i wil get 2 options "GPRS &GSM", "GSM only". . .
How to select GSM only. . .
plz help . . .

A

ankitsagwekar

i m using k790i now the flash light is not working I want to sent it to the service center but i do lots of change (change audio driver fs + main )
what i want to do before i send it to service center ???

pritamonline

Broken In
I had flashed K750i to W800i.
My cell has become a walkman phone, n its working fine.
Is there any updates on W800i since last 6 months?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
1) Ankit
Since you've only changed the audio driver its fine. You can send it. I hope there are no obvious changes (like icons etc.,) If so then use SEUS or XS (or whatever you used) to revert to the default one.

2) Pritam
No. The development cycle of K750i and W800i is complete.

3) Napster
Its not possible to flash W550i to any other phone.

kukki512

Right off the assembly line
Urgent: ::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Hello Guru ji,
I am new here & I hope U can help me to solve problem in K550i
My phones shows permanently connected to computer after an accident of PC hangup during File Transfer Mode. I send it to the service station & they says it cost me 800-1000 Rs. Please help me to get out of this problem soon

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
yaar i want my k790i to sound better(thru earfon), its not even close to k750i
leave w810i....

what can i do to improve its sound quality???

pls yaar im getting frustrated day by day...

p.s. i use hpm-70 earfon....

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
@kukki512
Did you try Sony Ericsson Update Service? It will flash your firmware. You can force flash if its already latest (after taking backup of your data) and see if the problem is corrected.

@nishantv2003
Acoustic drivers to your rescue!!! Use XS++ to upload better drivers. Goto se-nse.net forums and search for k790i acoustic drivers. You can find many threads explaining.

But be warned that this will void your warranty (tho you can reverse it and claim warranty 99% of the times, if something goes wrong).

I'm not posting the method here as I hafn't tested it and it'd be wrong on my part to posting such a testing without testing myself.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
[hailing guru]
I need your advice on the w910i oh great one. Is it delicate? I heard that it is.... IS there any other SE phone for around the same price that is better than w910i??
[/hailing guru]

xeroxcool

Right off the assembly line
hi cyborg,i've just flashed my w580i and downloaded some .swf files into my tpa/.../flash folder,the problem is i couldn't apply the the flash themes but i can only view it..that's all,hope u could help me..

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Hello Guru, I have windows xp and vista.
on both system i have installed sony ericsson pc suit for internet accessing.
my phone is k310i with !dea gprs connection.
my problem is i can not access my e-mail on using outlook express or any other client. It says there is no connection, while connection is establish and i can run firefox or ie.
Also my avast can not updated it automatically.
Also i can not download more than 1500 kp approximatly.It says "out of limit".
while on my previous reliamce connection all things work file.
can anybody help me?

ajayritik

Technomancer
I have Sony Ericcson K 750i with 64 MB card. Do we have any software that can allow us to view the contents of the phone memory? My PC is able to recognize the contents of the Memory card however I'm unable to access the contents of the phone memory? I tried MyExplorer software but that also doesnt show the contents of the phone memory! Please help!

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
I have Sony Ericcson K 750i with 64 MB card. Do we have any software that can allow us to view the contents of the phone memory?

there is no such software ... @LEAST FOR NOW

but myexplorer shud work for u .... can u post some log ..... of my explorer if available

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Only the pics/sounds/vids/others etc. is accessible when you say phone memory. Mobyexplorer can do that.

If you mean the internal file system then you need to patch the phone which will display the internal file system in the file manager. But if used incorrectly it can be dangerous.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Thanks for the information about Moby Explorer. It was only after I checked in this forum that I came to know about Moby Explorer and hence I installed it on my PC. I want to transfer some of the files i.e. pics etc from phone to my PC. I don't want to go through the pain of moving the files from Phone to Memory card and then transferring hence I wanted a software that can show the contents like pics etc stored in phone memory. I will try it again and post the pics if possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom