::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
hi guys

FOR GOD SAKE THIS IS A TROUBLESHOOTING THREAD NO DISCUSSIONS NO REQUESTS IF U HAVE A PROBLEM REGARDING FLASHING OR U HAVE KILLED UR PHONE THEN ONLY POST HERE.

Regards,

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
welcome...
now we have so many guru's
one says he's a laptop guru, other says he's mobile java apps guru... wth.

sanket1425

Broken In
Hi guru. I own SE k550i. Is there any software available for live FM recording?
Also tell me how to hide or secure personal files?

expertno.1

Technomancer
Guru.....

How can one change tower i.e from simple gprs to edge in SE k700i ?

in s60 u can do .

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
expertno.1 said:
Guru.....

How can one change tower i.e from simple gprs to edge in SE k700i ?

in s60 u can do .

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1
yes guru tel me if its possible in k700i

OP

In the zone
First of all thanks for all ur comments everyone

@sanket bro as such there is no app till now if any exists its futile and for that unless u hv a symbian phone of se

@expertno.1, fun2sh u cant as it does not support edge

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hiiii Re welcome to digit forum !!

ok i had this doubt
i have not tired it out .. but was going to try soon... but am too lazy and no time

can we create shortcuts to folders in FS and place the folders of FS outside FS ??

i would love to keep the flash menu folder FLASH outside FS In Memory card or phone memory and also walkman 2 skin outside FS

tpa\preset\desktop\flash\ this is the folder that i want to create shortcut to

so help me out.. can i do this ?? does it work out ??

OP

In the zone
@head banger i need ur mobile no to send u gprs settings i will send u pm me ur mobile no

@akshay bro there is a patch for doing that so give me ur software version and mobile model and dude u can also check www.se-nse.net for the patch iam talking abt but i dont think so i think you have registered there.

expertno.1

Technomancer
::cyborg:: said:
First of all thanks for all ur comments everyone

@sanket bro as such there is no app till now if any exists its futile and for that unless u hv a symbian phone of se

@expertno.1, fun2sh u cant as it does not support edge

so how to do it in k750i ?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
if u see my signature u will get all details of my phone
now tell me .....!

yes db2020 patching is not allowed... so tell .. i hope u know shortcut method .. those @ files
just wanted to know if even folders can be replaced by shortcuts like files

praka123

left this forum longback
@guruji:can u help me with nokia 1600?I just want to add custom ring tones from mp3 songs which i have :?also explain me which datacable shud i buy?
and any firmware update/upgrade available for my cheap phone? :D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@::cyborg::
while flashing my friend's w810i, i tried to increase the sms capacity.
So i edited the file and replaced sms data with tpa[dun rememner correctly..]
And after that the inbox is inaccesible. No messages can be sent or stored o it. Its almost a month that it happened.
I reverted bach the text as it was, but dun help.

Will replacing the original file from another 810 solve the problem.
Also heard that new 810 supports some other kinda firmwares which is not supported by the older ones. So will that file be same?

vish786

"The Gentleman"
praka123 said:
@guruji:can u help me with nokia 1600?I just want to add custom ring tones from mp3 songs which i have :?also explain me which datacable shud i buy?
and any firmware update/upgrade available for my cheap phone? :D
are u upto killing this guy with your Q's :D

OP

In the zone
@expert no.1 se k750i also does not supports edge if u have a edge phone the signal automatically changes to G (stands gor gprs) and E (stands for edge)

@akshay bro i am uploading a file which will do ur job it is a shortcut genertaor for any shortcut for internal memory see below

@praka sorry dude i hate nokia phones and really dont abt that but if u ask cable it is CA-45 ok

@aravind dude as such w810 does not supports the extension of sms patch or whatever technique u apply nothing works and to revert back do one thing flash only only the main file tell me more abt the firmware i will tell u the right file to flash .

@vish786 bro if u also hv any prob with se phone u can post here and thanks for ur care well i will be grateful if i come of any use of u all.

@gaurav mere bhai dhoti nai hai mere pass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom