::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
girish: in cam options turn off red-eye reduction

can anyone tell me can i install walkman 2.0 ,,3 ,,1 ?? on k790 ???

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
@fun2sh
Not possible.

@Bhoot-bhai :D
Nope, its not possible to flash k790i with k850i firmware and haf everything working. This is coz k850i has a dpad and 5mp cam. So the walkman may work but you will lose key functionality and camera etc. Hardware of both phones is different.

Ashootosh

Broken In
Hi SE Guru...

I am using W700i , there is a feature which allows us to record voice when on call with someone.. but after a particular interval, a beep sound is produced, which is audible to both ppl... Is ther any way I can turn it off???

dreams

Gracias Senor
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
full flash with XS++ will take 7 minutes
Hi..Is the latest firmware for w580i buggy as posted by guru???

Can u let me knw the step by step procedure for upgrading the firmware (Wil hv it saved and upgrade when another new one cums out)

Thnx m8.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Ashootosh said:
Hi SE Guru...

I am using W700i , there is a feature which allows us to record voice when on call with someone.. but after a particular interval, a beep sound is produced, which is audible to both ppl... Is ther any way I can turn it off???
No. That beep is for security reasons.

@azzu
Mebbe you can wait for sometime till you get a Walkman skin for K790's media player. I don't think there is any possible way that all: walkman, keypad and camera will work simultaneously when the firmware is flashed.

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
hello i use w700i ...flashed too ... i want to know more about black list from white list .... does that mean that i can avoid calls from some people ..... is there some other way to do it other than flashing ..... i hate being bugged by unwanted caller esp service providers ....

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Yes, you can patch your W700i with the blacklist patch. It'll filter out unwanted calls. No other way than patching. You don't hafta perform a full flash. Jus use the breaker firmware to break into W700i, apply the patch and use the de-breaker and get back your W700i :)

azzu

AJJU
ok now can flash MY k790i ?????
i meant can i install flash themes and any driver's for loud sound camera pic up mooore......
with vioding warrannty ;)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ Yes, you can upgrade the drivers (cam/audio). That will void the warranty. But 99.99% times you can be sure of success. The 0.01% failure is mostly due to users' stupidity! ;)

choudang

Padawan
@azzu: use KD Player, 0.8.6 instead of searching Walkman for K790i, sound is better than default player (for me ....)

you can also go for latest version of KD Player, but i found 0.8.6 is stable.

@infra, can you tell the funda of Synchronization & Device Mgmt and stuffs like Server Add, Server Id, User Name, Pass, Server Pass etc.

Last edited:
OP
::cyborg::

::cyborg::

In the zone
sorry guys little busy not read last posts now start posting i will take care of all ur problems and plz this thread is for troubleshooting no requests

ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom