::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I have w800i which is converted from k750i. I want to use the inbuilt email client for accessing my Gmail. I have done everything as per the various tutorials and guides available all over the net. I have even installed three certificates which required to be installed. But still I am not able to make it work. Everytine I get "server not found" message comes. Will you please look into this?

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
nice to see a SE guru!
bro, i have a w550i, with latest firmware, 1. is there anyway to increase the memory alotment for sms, at present it can store only 190 sms.
2. can u help me with the communication center settings(internet on pc) for using my ph as a gprs modem with vodafone.
thanks.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey cyborg dude.. i already got that generator and i myself know how to create shortcuts in hex editor

i use it to create shortcuts to menu ml and icons in FS

i wanted to know if we can create shortcuts for folders or not ...!!

obviously we can create shortcuts for files ....

dreams

Gracias Senor
Guru..I own a w580i..My current firmware version is R6BC002..I hv seen the latest version in topsony website.

1. Is it safe to upgrade my firmware??
2. What is the use in upgrading the firmware??
3. What are the changes I culd xpect after upgrading the firmware??
4. How long will it take thru XS++??

Hope 2 get a reply soon.

T i A

OP
::cyborg::

::cyborg::

In the zone
@sanket1425 YES it does supports EDGE

@club_pranay create a account with the ip 10.10.1.100 and turn proxy to yes and port no to 9401
and yes there is a patch but it does not works for sms storage for w550i

@sushantvirdi for original content u hv to flash ur fs but it is too risky for a newbie why do u want the original content?

@akshay i think u hv to wait until and unless development of the patches of db2020 gets started.

@dreams
1) yes
2) why do u update ur antivirus the same effect new functionalities previous bugsare removed.
3) dnt know as i dont personally own this phone
4) normally 5 to 15 min.

but dont do the upgarde now as i hv heard that new firmware is very buggy.

:)
Hope so guys iam able to handle ur queries very well i think so if u hv any probs with me u can report thread i wont mind.

tiblu

Broken In
cyborg i m having a strange problem when i use camera to take still after taking picture it says saving and then nothing happens photo doesnot get saved. I tried updateing throught SEUS but its pops up downloading updates files and nothing happens to SEUS help?????????

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
moby explorer is availble on all orkut SE communites.

orkut is piracy heaven ... you just need to get the right communities !

choudang

Padawan
Head Banger said:
Hey Guru,how are you.:D I need GPRS settings( Airtel friends) for W810i.
Go to Menu>connectivity.

1. Data Comm. > Data Accounts > New Account > GPRS Data > "Name: Live" >> APN: airtelfun.com ---- save [no username & pass]

2. Internet Settings > Internet Profiles > New Profile > "Name : Live", "connect using : Live" --- save
select the profile "Live". highlight it and click on more. you will find two settings over there, settings & Advanced
settings> "Connect using: Live", "use proxy: Yes", "IP: 100.1.200.99", "port: 8080 or 9201"-- save
advanced> Change Homepage> "Name: Live", "add: *live.airtelworld.com"-- save

3. Streaming Settings > "Connect using: Live", "Use Proxy: No" -- save

Now go to Menu>> Internet Services >> More ->go to -> Live -- select

Aside for Guru:: No need to send OTA settings from sonyericsson.co.in. Use MMS settings (OTA) in SE w810i and let me know it works or not. if not i will give you the soln.

Any settings for Airtel GPRS (MO, LIVE, MMS).. post it here or send me PM

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
what about my question??

and can i turn off the red flash light while taking photos in my k790

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom