::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
::cyborg::

In the zone
@srikanth.9849671439 do u mean acoustics with sound drivers

@azzu no discussions here google it if u want reviews this is a troubleshooting thread.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
hey i was also thinking bout it...is the walkman version in w200i updateable??

also does anyone noe how to decrease the resolutions for java games ?? like frm 178x220 to 128x160?? i noe the method fr nokia but not able to find it for SE...:rolleyes:

MasterMinds

hell boy
Ambar said:

also does anyone noe how to decrease the resolutions for java games ?? like frm 178x220 to 128x160?? i noe the method fr nokia but not able to find it for SE...:rolleyes:
atleast i dont know that do u have some good games or do u have that bounce that was in nokia as java games i didnt find that any where:confused:

Ambar said:

atleast i dont know that

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
pravinbv said:
2. what is use of remote control option in Entertainment. its bluetooth remote control and so how to use it. any more software needed?
No extra software needed (tho you may download and install some "skins" from www.hidfiles.com ). Just drag and drop those .hid files to the "root" directly of your phone via Bluetooth transfer mode and they'll be correctly installed in the Remote control folder.

If in Windows then goto your Bluetooth manager (Widdcome or Bluesoleil), pair and activate the connection and enable the "Bluetooth HID/Remote control" option. You can control mouse cursor, powerpoint, media player, winamp etc. thru this feature.

pravinbv said:
3. how to use magic word in voice control option. i recorded magic word but how to use it. what key to press to use it. ( its useless option)
When you "say" the magic word then voice dialing would be activated. Next you need to say the name (or whatever) to dail the number.

pravinbv said:
4. can i record live FM
NO

pravinbv said:
5. Can i switch between two FM frequencies with help of button on headphone like in nokia phones
Yes, but for that you'll need to buy hpm85 and other headsets. If you want a "home-made" method then you can hack into your W700i and patch it. Follow this thread if you are adventerous:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59663

pravinbv said:
6. i want Face wrap software for my W700 as its in some SE phones. where
Yeah, just search the net. You'll find it. I guess SE's site will give you that!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Friends earlier I had a Nokia phone using Nokia PC Suite it was easier for me to transfer SMS's from phone to my PC. I have tried couple of softwares to copy the SMS from my SE K 750i but I feel its not as easy to move the SMS's to my PC. I think one of those software is Moby Explorer. Can someone suggest some other softwares that can be used to transfer SMS's from phone to PC.

Also can some one suggest nice games for my SE K 750i?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
warrior said:
yet to get the answer...
Sorry warrior, I do not use net on my cell. So I don't use it. Mebbe someone on GPRS can tell you that. But my guess is that just like you haf Groups SMS this is for Group E-Mail.

OP

In the zone
@infra this is something to keep ur data or to upload ur device settings such as time and other to synchronize with the server of the mobile operator

similar thing we do when we synchonize time with the windows.update.com

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ Oops! My bad! I was thinking about "my friends" when posting to his query! Posted the reply to the wrong question! :D

Yeah the sync. settings are what cyborg has given! :)

azzu

AJJU
::cyborg:: said:
@azzu no discussions here google it if u want reviews this is a troubleshooting thread.
i was Jsut asking him to make a Review with a new thread ya i can get a review on the other sites but this will be a Digit user Review watever if iam spoiling ur Thread ill delete my Post :+

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I want to know whether i can make the loudspeaker of my W710i louder. Also if i can install those themes which change according to day and night and season like the ones found in S500i/W580i. Also is there any way to improve sound through headphones? Also is there any way to reduce the brightness below 50%? My W710i display is too bright, even on minimum brightness.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
krazyfrog. said:
I want to know whether i can make the loudspeaker of my W710i louder. Also if i can install those themes which change according to day and night and season like the ones found in S500i/W580i. Also is there any way to improve sound through headphones? Also is there any way to reduce the brightness below 50%? My W710i display is too bright, even on minimum brightness.
Yes, use XS++ to hack into your phone and do all the mischiefs ;) Refer to se-nse.net for more info as I don't think anyone here at ThinkDigit forums has hacked into W710i.

No idea if your phone supports the "timed" themes.

Brightness can't be set below 50%.

OP

In the zone
azzu said:
i was Jsut asking him to make a Review with a new thread ya i can get a review on the other sites but this will be a Digit user Review watever if iam spoiling ur Thread ill delete my Post :+

no issue azzu my bro u can ask u can pm me if u want but i want the thread to be only to solve problems because i know hundreds of newbies who by mistake wrong flash the fone make their fone dead I get daily 1 or 2 messages in my pm of flashing gone wrong and to revive dead phone so my thread is only focused to these people

well best site for you is

www.mobile-review.com

i love this site

and www.gsmarena.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom