Sony announces Xperia L and SP mid range droids

ajaymailed

In the zone
Yeah ..
As heard Samsung spends more money on Marketing its mobile products than Apple+HP+Dell+Microsoft+Coca-Cola combined together on their products:cry:
i agree, all other companies are so stupid, they cant figure out that size of marketing budget is main & probably only reason for Samsung to gain such a huge market share. who cares about the product, its a krappy plastic model anyway. you just pour lots n lots of money into marketing and voila you become industry leaders by beating old giants like Nokia and challenging someone like Apple. Its time companies learn from Samsung, the more aggressive marketing, the more number of mocking ads, the better will be your product will sell. its pretty pointless to spend money on R&D & product development.

Xperia L vs Xperia SP vs Optimus 4X HD vs Galaxy SIII benchmark comparison :)

*i.imgur.com/Wcie6Mf.jpg

As you can see, SP easily beats GS3 and L is very close to Optimus 4X HD

EDIT:

Oops missed out Nenamark2.

L - 59.7
SP - 60
Optimus 4X HD - 52.3
Galaxy SIII - 58.8
The Adreno 320 in any chipset will comfortably beat Mali 400 of S3. Any Smartphone powered by Krait Soc is more powerful than Cortex A9 Core of Galaxy S3 or Note 2. HTC One S powered by Krait released almost an year ago had beaten most other smarthones including Galaxy S3 in CPU benchmarks but it didnt have Adreno 320.

The proper answer to Krait is Cortex A15. So the fair battle would be between dual core Cortex A15 in Exynos 5 dual and Snapdragon S4 Krait Models. while the Snapdragon 600/800 Vs Nvidia Tegra 4 & Exynos 5 octa.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Xperia L vs Xperia SP vs Optimus 4X HD vs Galaxy SIII benchmark comparison :)

*i.imgur.com/Wcie6Mf.jpg

As you can see, SP easily beats GS3 and L is very close to Optimus 4X HD

EDIT:

Oops missed out Nenamark2.

L - 59.7
SP - 60
Optimus 4X HD - 52.3
Galaxy SIII - 58.8

Damn.... I bought gs3 2 months back.. second hand for 23k. ahh now i have to sell it for xsp.. :)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia L listed on InfiBeam. Coming soon :)

Sony Xperia L Price in India, Buy Sony Xperia L, Reviews & Features, Sony Mobiles India - Infibeam.com

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Had enough trouble with a new Xperia S with bad battery life probs (Fresh OS w/ no apps installed). Replaced the battery and got even worse results. Never gonna make the same mistake.

saifi2649

Broken In
Sony Xperia SP launched in India for Rs. 27490
Source :-**www.fonearena.com/blog/66623/sony-xperia-sp-launched-in-india-for-rs-27490.html

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Yup, as I said it's priced similar to Xperia P last year that had MRP of 27k.

Street price will be 25k and should drop further to 23k in coming weeks. :)

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Overall no doubt the Nexus 4 is a better smartphone than Xperia SP. So if you are okay with no warranty then definitely get the Nexus 4.

GPU performance wise, Nexus 4, LG Optimus G, Xperia SP/Z/ZL, HTC Butterfly/One, Samsung Galaxy S4 S600/Octa are all on par. Max 4-5 fps difference between them.

Top Bottom