[Complaint] [Solved] Rashi RMA Service Raipur

Status
Not open for further replies.

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet
Hello Everyone,

I am here going to post my experiece about the Rashi RMA service in Raipur.
On May,12th 2011 I had Purchased a New MotherBoard Sabertooth X58 for my Intel Corei7 920 System.

I noticed that one of the Ram Slot on my motherboard isnt working there were 6 slots and the B1 slot wasnt working and may be more but i had tested only 1.
So Immidietly I had sent it for Rma Service Raipur Chhattisgarh.

So After 15 to 18 Days when the Motherboard I recieved it was fully damaged .

The Heatsink No. 2 Damaged.
3 Pins on the Socket of processor were damaged.
Front panel pins connector damaged.
And Much more Damgaed on the box of the product.

Since then only I had return the item to the service and inform them about the damage and then they recieved the product.

After 2 - 3 days I call them and asked them for the replacement of the Board but they still on saying that the board cant be replaced and blaming on the courier service for the damaged on the board.
then they asked me to contact the asus customer care service then i done that and asked them to replace the product.
They asked me few questions about the product that

Did u checked the Board when it was come back from the warranty.
A.I said no Bcoz if i check it and some thing like short circuit or anything happen it wont come under warranty.

Q.You should blame to courier servce for the damaged on the product.
A.If the damaged on the product is by courier service how can the processor pins can be damaged as it was under the black cover of processor.

So they was Silent for sometime and then Again I asked them to Replace and then they said that wait we will see.

2 Days past no reply yet.
Will post when NEWS i got.

ToDAY is July 25 2011

I had called the Rashi Service.
Asked them what happened to replacement.
They asked me that I had posted a thread against them in Thinkdigit.
May be they can know by their asus service or just by browsing the forums I cant say.However I dont know How they know that I had posted a thread, not against them but to tell my freinds.

SO He tells me that the board had been replaced and it will arrive in 4 to 5 days.
So my problem is solved.

Thanks to RASHI Asus and Think digit for providing us a great service.

TODAY IS 4/08/2011 THURSDAY

I GOT MY NEW BOX PACKED MOTHERBOARD.
Here are the Pics

Thankx

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Rashi RMA Service Raipur

Thanks for pointing this out. Rashi's is famous for service of this type. Please keep us updated on what transpires.

Sorry to hear about your plight though.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Another one falls victim to Rashi. Sorry to hear your plight Junaid.

OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet

Pls post your facebook id

BTW
@skud ur system is very very updated but the mobo ram and proccy isnt.
Whats the price of ur psu.

If u want to sell ur some of the components pls tell me .

Will post updates of my mobo.
Thnkx for Reply my freinds

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

The updated parts are all 6-7 months old. CPU, mobo, RAM & speakers are 2 and half years old. So... ;)

And so far no plans to sale, when I will upgrade my platform, I might build a HTPC with my mobo, RAM, proccy. Let's see. :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Recently, our forum member cilus is also having problems with rashi bhubaneshwar. He had given his xfx 6870 for rma on 1st week of may. Now its almost end of july and they are simply delaying by giving baseless reasons.

The guy is saying that the product has been despatched from mumbai but is taking time to reach here. He's been saying this since last month and i know its pure bull$hit. So i guess rashi peripherals service is cr@p all over india.

Asus is a top brand and its reputation is at stake only because of rashi.

Cilus

laborare est orare

Yes, this 2nd time with me, 1st one as you all know, with my XFX HD 5770 card. And kind of reason they provide is just like nothing I've ever imagined. They are saying that their Boss was in leave and their warehouse in Mumbai from which they get the replaced card, only listens to their Boss and since he was in leave, the Mumbai office was not taking them seriusly...:x:x.
What could I say...although BBSR Rashi's employee behaviour is better than Kolkata, their service....may be Megamind in Chennai is the only exception.

eagle_y2j

Youngling

aggrieved parties should take shelter with consumer courts ..

and many a times a simple notice can do wonders ..

Cool Comps

Pirate Slayer

Yes, this 2nd time with me, 1st one as you all know, with my XFX HD 5770 card. And kind of reason they provide is just like nothing I've ever imagined. They are saying that their Boss was in leave and their warehouse in Mumbai from which they get the replaced card, only listens to their Boss and since he was in leave, the Mumbai office was not taking them seriusly...:x:x.
What could I say...although BBSR Rashi's employee behaviour is better than Kolkata, their service....may be Megamind in Chennai is the only exception.

At MD i thot u said Rashi's service at BBSR was good.
I hope the problem is sorted out.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

You mean your 2nd Xfire card is still with them.........? Why..? Why so long..?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think I should mention it here also

After this incident ....
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-r...ating-xfx-graphic-card-warranty-resolved.html

This XFX 8600GT got replaced 4 times so far and they are giving me new box packed 8600GT every time within 1 week and this inferior XFX 8600GT going kaput again and again.

I've asked them to give me another product ( even I've said that I'll pay the extra charges ) but they are keep on saying that they have 8600GT in stock and they won't provide me any other. Looks like this is the only place where all of the XFX 8600GT in whole country can be found ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ they are not willing to give credit note and saying they have loads of 8600GT's at stock.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Looks like XFX is managed by wise people. They must had got a hunch that the 8600gt will need a lots of RMA. So before stopping production of nVIDIA cards, they must had produced these in infinite numbers. ;) :lol:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

.....Either that or they were not able to sell all of if.

(Funny I thought TopGear wouldn't miss coming for the power user's meet. One of the Rashi fellows were here too.)

tkin

Back to school!!

(Funny I thought TopGear wouldn't miss coming for the power user's meet. One of the Rashi fellows were here too.)
I gave that guy a piece of my mind, he was spewing such cr@p man, and everytime I tried to talk to the asus guy, this rashi guy would come and interfere :x:x

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

Ha but did anyone ask during question and answer session?

That was when everybody had their full attention to the speaker. Post lunch many were tired and didn't much happened, except the auction and th stuff they did later on.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

But there was not any XFX representative ;-)

the other day I asked for a credit note but one of Rashi guy told me as the card is very old the sell value of this is only Re-1 and that's why they can't exchange the card with any other upgraded model and regrading Rashi 's service it varies from place to place and from person to person and if XFX really want to keep it's market reputation they should really think about their distributors unless they have discrimination policy among their customers in here and on the foreign countries like USA, UK etc ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom