[Complaint] [Solved] Rashi RMA Service Raipur

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet
The upper glossy paint of the processor had been removed due to the intel stock heatsink I think bcoz had removed it after a very long time.

As I dont think it is an Internal Problem as the processor is running in a very nice way.

And also I had asked the The seller abt the problem and he told me the same thing.

Thankx

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
"Your friend" bent the board's pins and now I see this. You have money to buy H70 but not a decent enough psu. I thought it was your friends who put the system together.

I seriously doubt its the problem of the stock heatsink. Why am I getting a feeling that you have removed the thermal paste from the stock heatsink improperly and/or ran it.

Be sure that your friend/dealer/whoever it is honours the warranty, because it is physical damage.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ junaid786 - that's not some upper glossy paint but aluminum coating I guess and that was removed due to excessive force applied while removing the stock HSF and for that pins on the mobo might have .............. but you're very lucky to get a brand new one as replacement and the new sabertooth with box looks really nice ;-)

OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet
@sorceror and @topgear The pins u were talkin abt was faulty from the startting date I purchased the motherboard when I had purchased it the Ram slot wasnt working and when I show it to the shop he also except the fault and replaces it.

I think more damage to the pin was done by the courier service IDK how but I cant confirm BTW I dont have to worry As I got the new product thankx to Rashi and Asus.

And u were talking abot the paint of the processor more over when I touched i I dont feel any rough server as the aluminium paint had been removed u were talking about.So I think it should be the paint problem .

Thankx to freind
And please close the thread.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ one of our forum member here faced similar issue ( ram not detecting ) due to bent pin after he had installed a third party cpu cooler - he manually fixed the pins ;-)

I've mounted and unmounted several intel cpus but have not seen the aluminium coating worn off from the cpu surface so far ;-)

Courier people might handle products without proper care and same is true for some service center people as well and some of them even don''t know how to install drivers properly.

BTW, the bottom line is you got a brand new product and enjoy some great moment with it - one suggestion - get a proper PSU ( spend 5k+ ) and Oc the cpu with the H70 - you'll be amazed by the performance of Sabertooth ;-)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I think the RMA is over. We all learnt something from this experience.

OP, let me know via PM if you want this re-opened for any other reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom