[Complaint] [Solved] Rashi RMA Service Raipur

Status
Not open for further replies.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Re: Rashi RMA Service Raipur

I think Digit should send a notice to Asus India regarding poor customer service and should ask them to select a new Distributor..

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

No need for anyone to put up notices.All one has to do is if there have any issues with Rashi, just put it on that sticky. Except a handful, not many have filled it up IINM.

Neoteric is the Distri for MSI notebooks and motherboards, maybe for GPUs but not too sure.

OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet

My problem had been solved.
Check out the top of the page I had edited few lines.
/closed

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

@OP:
Thanks for the update. Please post on this thread when you get the device, and its working condition. If all is fine, will merge it to the Rashi Feedback thread at:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-rma-watch/133443-rashi-rma-experience-thread-2.html

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

That's good, Junaid. And as suggested by asingh, post in this thread after getting the replacement and ensure everything is working fine. :)

OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet

Rashi Service had done a very good job.
And I will do my best and show the pics and performance of the board.

Bt I dont know how do they know that I had posted a thread here.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^ yep, if that's true it will be very good - I think some asus representative had seen this and showed it to one of their dealer - there's no price for guessing which delare is it though ;-)

@ junaid786 - nice to hear that your problem has been solved and don't forget to post some pics ;-)

Cilus

laborare est orare
junaid786, great to hear that...It looks like ASUS is doing some serius job to improve their Service in all over India. It is really a positive step and might help us to regain our lost fate for Asus Service..Man there are several cases where people didn't buy Asus Product just becasue of Rashi's service.

Here is my update. This Monday I was asked to visit Rashi peripherals BBSR by Asus Area Sales Manager to collect my GTX 260 which I've purchased in the Asus Power User Meet.
I told him everything about my card and he helped me a lot sort the matter and even asked the Rashi Representative to give me a Credit Note. The Rashi represenative promised me that I'll get my card in this coming Friday, otherwise they will provide me Credit note. Lets see what wll happen on coming Friday.

But I must say I am happy to see that Asus people are helping even my card is from XFX. This is a good indicator I guess.

junaid786, was the Ram slot problem there in your motherboard just out of the box or it occured after some time you've purchased it? I think you've mentioned somewhere that some pin was broken in either of the mobo or in the CPU.

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good confidence-building steps by Rashi. Lets hope they have really changed, for good.

OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet
@junaid786, was the Ram slot problem there in your motherboard just out of the box or it occured after some time you've purchased it? I think you've mentioned somewgere that some pin was broken in either of the mobo or in the CPU.

BTW:
When I purchased the board I read the manual and in the manual it was clearly mentions that if u r using two RAM modules then u have to put it into A1 and B1 slot.So I Assembled my pc and uses the A1 and B1 there are 6 slots.A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2 so i uses as mentioned in the manual.Now the problem is the bios only shows 2 gb of ram.So I decided to take it to the shop.And when he uses the B1 slot it doesnt works.So he uses the A2 slot and the BIOS detected the 4 gb ram correctly.
Now after 1 week I readed some forums and there I saw we have to use B1 slot for best performance so I take the Board to the Shop and there he tested with the other ram now he uses A1 A2 and B1 and still the B1 isnt working properly so I decide it to Rma Immidietly.

And the Pins of my Motherboard socket where processors sit was bented /damage.

Will post pic/performance When MotherBoard Arrive.

Thankx

OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet
I hadnt see the pins bcause the pc was assembled by one of my cousins.
And he foolish even didnt see that.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
But I must say I am happy to see that Asus people are helping even my card is from XFX. This is a good indicator I guess.
Wouldn't really say that. Its just that there's a very strong impression and its crystal clear to everyone that people are preventing to buy products for the reason that its distributed by Rashi. Now that companies are slowly increasing active PR involvement in social networking (including the forums), the only way they can improve is to make others to give good service (unless members end up being sell outs/brand puppets. No denying it, it DOES happen).

People will have to be very careful when it comes to installing Intel processors, even if one deems he is "an expert" or whatever fancy words one wants to throw. I think we had someone whose TRUE120E fall over a 4850/4870, he blamed on the TRUE120E, but the real fault is that he used the backplate screws from the AMD's stock rentention bracket.

@Junaid: Consider yourself extremely lucky because bent pints voids warranty. Nobody can blame them if they did because its the end user's fault- irrespective of who installed it. They could have rejected on the spot if they wanted to. Also, you are supposed to re-install the intel socket cover and the anti-static bag when you're giving anything for RMA.

Remember, they're doing it because they feel that they can do what's should be done. But if members and end users abuse it then we're simply going back to square 1. Very handful of people have put a lot of hardwork to get the relevant people's attention on the forums. Take a lot of care assembling systems and if something is provided to be used with something- even if its a screw. No matter how similar it might look to the one viz. used- do what the instruction manual tells you to do.

JM2C.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Junaid, please be careful this time round when you install the system. It would have been nice, if you had originally posted in your thread here --- that the pins were bent.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ junaid786 - my two cents : it's always better to assemble a comp by yourself and have a checklist handy ;-)

Wouldn't really say that. Its just that there's a very strong impression and its crystal clear to everyone that people are preventing to buy products for the reason that its distributed by Rashi. Now that companies are slowly increasing active PR involvement in social networking (including the forums), the only way they can improve is to make others to give good service (unless members end up being sell outs/brand puppets. No denying it, it DOES happen).

People will have to be very careful when it comes to installing Intel processors, even if one deems he is "an expert" or whatever fancy words one wants to throw. I think we had someone whose TRUE120E fall over a 4850/4870, he blamed on the TRUE120E, but the real fault is that he used the backplate screws from the AMD's stock rentention bracket.

@Junaid: Consider yourself extremely lucky because bent pints voids warranty. Nobody can blame them if they did because its the end user's fault- irrespective of who installed it. They could have rejected on the spot if they wanted to. Also, you are supposed to re-install the intel socket cover and the anti-static bag when you're giving anything for RMA.

Remember, they're doing it because they feel that they can do what's should be done. But if members and end users abuse it then we're simply going back to square 1. Very handful of people have put a lot of hardwork to get the relevant people's attention on the forums. Take a lot of care assembling systems and if something is provided to be used with something- even if its a screw. No matter how similar it might look to the one viz. used- do what the instruction manual tells you to do.

JM2C.

I second your view and really appreciate the effort of those who have worked hard to get the relevant people's attention on the forums.

OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet
The Pins were bent by them or their courier service I dont know how the pins were bented and They r charging rs 250 for the bented pins.

OP
J

junaid786

Sitting in the Cabinet
Hello I am Here to share my pics I got the product on 4th August Night and I installed it with my H70 see:-

*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011029.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011030.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011031.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011032.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011033.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011034.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011035.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011036.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011037.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011038.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011039.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011042.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011043.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011044.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011045.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/03082011048.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/04082011049.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/04082011050.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/04082011051.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/04082011052.jpg
*i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/junaidbari/RealTemp.png

The tempreatures I got on overcloking is I think nice for me.Suggestions Please.

Thankx Asus for the Great Mobo.

Thankx Friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom