Should stray dogs be killed or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ Humans have a tendency to think that they own whole of this earth..and this Karnataka govt has got nothing better to do..itani hi dikkat hai Dogs se to unke liye alag reserves bana do and shift all stray dogs there..

T

thunderbird.117

krazyfrog said:
Man these dogs in my building are a bunch of jerks. They bark their head off all day, even at people who live in the same building. As if they're the ones who own the place and we are outsiders. They $hit all over the place as if it was one big toilet. They mess up the trash bins and spread the garbage everywhere. And they've developed a hobby to rip of peoples footwear. Whoever said dogs are mans best friend must have been a big talking dog himself. Too bad no one in Mumbai has decided to kill these beasts. I'd gladly joined them to clean up this mess. They should probably be shot. Or poisoned. Or both. All those against killing these dogs should adopt them and keep them in their houses. Then you'll know the menace that these things are. Its easy to feel pity and sympathy and love when you're not being troubled. We'll see how much kind you're to them when one of them bites you and you've to take seven shots in your arm.
Your heart is bitter and unclean. The things you said are of pure nonsense and destructive. The only beast is people like you who should be poisoned and killed for they way they speak against animals. Also yea and i own a dog and he is best i have met. Also iam sorry for being rude. They way you spoke was disgusting. Change your altitude and be friendly with animals. You are not going to gain anything for hating animals and disrespect. It is not just dogs that iam about talking it can be any animal of any kind. Also about talking about bites. I have taken lot of bites from my dog because mainly he bite because i troubled him in some manner. Even animals have emotion just like us. They are no difference. Animals especially like dogs dont attack unnecessary they will only attack unless they are provoked.

Also why just talk against dogs. People are worst that. For example see what happened in nandigram. People are killed unnecessary and also anyone is hardly bothered. I heard people saying they are worthy to die and they left better to die.Should i give you more examples?. Same things goes to animals they have a heart and they deserve to live whether they good or bad. People can not bring judgement on other people and any creatures which is living.

You and other people are going to see the consequence on what is going to happen for all this dogs died in bangalore. They were murdered. So be ready for that.

^^^^ Truly agree with you..Though I dnt have a pet,bt I still feel that every creature of this nature deserves its share on Earth..for centuries humans have been spoiling the balance and now see what we have on hand..This is the hottest year we have ever faced.No rain yet in Bangalore..seems souls of Killed dogs have already started cursing us..keep it in mind...U mess with Nature,and it Messes up with you..

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
True thunderbird...I agree with u...Most of my cousins have got dogs in their house...Drat...I only dont have one...My mom & dad dont like the idea of having a dog in the house:( otherwise I would definitely have a dog( I would definitely keep a stray dog if I could)

T

thunderbird.117

alok4best said:
^^^^ Truly agree with you..Though I dnt have a pet,bt I still feel that every creature of this nature deserves its share on Earth..for centuries humans have been spoiling the balance and now see what we have on hand..This is the hottest year we have ever faced.No rain yet in Bangalore..seems souls of Killed dogs have already started cursing us..keep it in mind...U mess with Nature,and it Messes up with you..

That is the beginning of all. There is more to come. It is not just bangalore that will face. The whole wicked and cruel world will face the real danger.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
so true fellows...U touch nature then after sometime there is nothing to touch at all(maybe bad imagination but u got the idea right)

T

thunderbird.117

kirangp said:
True thunderbird...I agree with u...Most of my cousins have got dogs in their house...Drat...I only dont have one...My mom & dad dont like the idea of having a dog in the house:( otherwise I would definitely have a dog( I would definitely keep a stray dog if I could)

Well my mum did not like to have dogs or animals at home. When my sister cried so much for a dog. My mum and sis got the dog atlast. I did not say anything about the dog. Once the dog and us got together my mum loved him so much and we did the same thing. They were times that i was angry and and hit my dog and it bite me. The minute i hit him and i felt sorry for it. He has lot of affection to people. On december 3rd 2006 he died. Till now i miss him a lot. My mum and sis still talk about him. We are planning to get one more dog soon. It is very lonely and creepy when the dog is not there. Even street dogs are not to be seen. I missed them a lot. Whenever i go to terrace i still got friend those are eagles,crows,monkeys and squrriel and insects. Looking at them makes me happy person. I only wished they could talk to me in english :D.

Well kiran if you want to get a dog get it. Believe me they are awesome. Every minute you and your family will be having fun with animals (dogs).

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
sorry about ur dog buddy....well my problem is that I will be leaving to Aus in few months for studies & in my house they are not going to listen now...They will just put it off saying who will take care of it when u r gone....But when I get back I surely will have atleast 2 dogs...What u have told is true...Every minute spent is worthwhile with a dog & those are some memories that can never be forgotten in life

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
When I clicked on thsi thread, I expected to see an imapssioned debate on the dog menance and how it can be tackled. Instead what I got to see the dog culling being blamed for everything right from lack of rain fall in B'lore, dire predictions of the rat population multiplying, corrupt government to the final annihilation of the humanity as a whole. Its pretty strange that no one has yet blamed the dog culling for the loss of Indian cricket team in the World Cup....yet.

As for me, whatever love I might profess for the dogs, it disappears as soon as the dogs start chasing me once I get off my company cab. It disaapears when I have to take a detour of one kilometer to avoid the dogs. It disappears when my bike is chased when I arrive at the office. It disappears when I cant go for a morning jog or a late night stroll without having to fear of dog bites.

And its pretty strange that even after so many people have talked about their undying love for the dogs, no one has yet come forward to adopt one of the strays. You don't want them killed, but you won't adopt them either. You cant have them pooping all around your living room. You cant have them growling at your loved ones. You cant bear to see them turn your magazines into tatters. Yet, you cant bear to see a solution?

K

krazyfrog

@thunderbird.117 You think i hate animals. Well you're wrong. I used to like animals like dogs and cats (i still love cats), but after experience horrible dogs can be i have been forced to change my mind about them. And now nothings changing it back. You want me to love those beasts? Encourage them for barking at people? Pat on their backs and show them spots they missed so they can $hit there tomorrow? Or help them find nice expensive shoes to tear out? Or floss their teeth so they can bite more people tomorrow. 3 people have been bit in our area since the last 4 months including a very old women. Do you think she went to trouble the dog that it decided to bite her. And as if the pain isn't enough that you have to spend several thousand rupees over the many shots you've to take to prevent from going insane. Still we should love them.
And thunderbird, if you like those dogs so much, why don't you adopt them. Adopt them all and gift each one to your family member. And then shut up. That way you can save me the trouble of thinking different ways to get rid of them. Sitting behind a computer screen and talking of kindness and compassion to animals is one thing and bearing the horror these animals cause every day is another. Same thing that idiot Maneka Gandhi did. And now we have to bear the trouble. Why don't you all animal lovers come forward and adopt them instead of spamming forums with messages of kindness and compassion. And this thread was started for people who've been troubled by stray dogs to ask their opinion whether they should be killed or not and not for dog lovers to come and spam and show their useless kindness for dogs, kindness so useless that they can't even adopt one dog.

OP
blueshift

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Oh..these dogs in our area..Theres construction work going on in my area and you know how dogs like to play in sands..oohhff there are too many of them who just sleep peacefully. Everytime I drive them away they just appears after sometime. But they never had biten anyone nor they barked on the residents here. They bark when they see a beggar..haha
Still I think killing was not the option and definately not for the dogs like in our area.
May be the psycho dogs should be sent to Rehabilitation centre or like that.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
you 2 fellows find it amusing when anybody says they are pained to see a dog die..well I am not saying that what u face is less dangerous but not all stray dogs are harmful...in India a murderer or a rapist is not given death sentence for the crime committed then why should all the stray dogs be killed...some blame has to go for govt for not controlling the population...And you should have expected that you will see dog lovers everywhere including this forum..when you whine for the stray dogs to be killed then dog lovers will also whine for them not to be killed
now tell me if you are so much concerned about not blaming anyone except the dogs then why dont you find a solution yourselves

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
If you will look carefully, there is a solution....adopt a stray. Is any one doing it? No sir! Can any of the dog lovers here tell me if they have actually gone ahead and adopted a stray?

Also the fact that dogs were being killed is not assuming....blaming everything else for it is what is amusing. I hope you will go through the posts in more detail before venturing to make any comments.

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
@nix: Come live on my street for a week and lets see if you are still able to adopt this holier than thou attitude.

I think the more dogs they get off the streets, the better.

to everyone who is advocating that Dog lovers shud adopt a stray one..
Guys,if we cant adopt one of them ,it doesnt mean that we shud not object to their killings..there are other things also which create menace..Beggars,Thieves,Burglars etc etc..they all are menace to society..do u go on killing everyone of them..whatever u say.Killing is not a solution to the problem..I have insisted many times..If the govt and ppl feel very much disturbed by watching dogs around them,then why dont u make separate homes for them..reserves like what u have already made for Lions,Tigers and other wild animals. advocating and supporting their killings only shows how crude you people are..Even they are living creatures and feel the same pain which we do..Imagine when a powerful species comes from somewhere and starts killing Humans just bcoz they feel that we are menace to them..Think for urself,place urself in a position where u have no power and u r being suppressed by a superior power...

ancientrites

In the zone
it doesnt matter whether its a street dog or owners dog.all dogs should be banished on spot or asap if its alone in the street.
i saw the footage on ndtv quiet sometime ago.i enjoyed the way ppl killing those pathetic dogs.ALL HAILS TO MY BANGLOREANS PPL.

faraaz

Evil Genius
alok4best said:
to everyone who is advocating that Dog lovers shud adopt a stray one..
Guys,if we cant adopt one of them ,it doesnt mean that we shud not object to their killings..there are other things also which create menace..Beggars,Thieves,Burglars etc etc..they all are menace to society..do u go on killing everyone of them..whatever u say.Killing is not a solution to the problem..I have insisted many times..If the govt and ppl feel very much disturbed by watching dogs around them,then why dont u make separate homes for them..reserves like what u have already made for Lions,Tigers and other wild animals. advocating and supporting their killings only shows how crude you people are..Even they are living creatures and feel the same pain which we do..Imagine when a powerful species comes from somewhere and starts killing Humans just bcoz they feel that we are menace to them..Think for urself,place urself in a position where u have no power and u r being suppressed by a superior power...

First of all, dude, wtf are you smoking? Are you seriously equating stray dogs on the streets with Tigers?? And Lions?? And are you seriously equating killing dogs to killing human beings?? Okay...you've lost like, all the credibility you could have had right there.

Now, to respond to your um..*post*, beggars and thieves and burglars are HUMAN BEINGS! YOU DONT KILL HUMAN BEINGS! BUT YOU CAN AND SHOULD KILL DOGS! BECAUSE THEY ARE A MENACE!! In case you didn't understand that, read slowly when you're not high!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Non-brutual way? They are being given cynaide injections! What can be less violent then that? Even criminals are either hung or electrocuted. Cyanide is quick.

And for all those equating dogs with humans, please think before making an arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom