Should stray dogs be killed or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
It's bad days for Bangalore dogs

Today only on CNN-IBN I saw how mercilessly they were killing the dogs.
Ofcourse human life is more precious than animals but still how the dogs were treated is definately unethical and condemnable.
I don't blame dogs...i blame the government and the failure of ABC(Animal Birth Control programme).

T

thunderbird.117

blueshift said:
It's bad days for Bangalore dogs

Today only on CNN-IBN I saw how mercilessly they were killing the dogs.
Ofcourse human life is more precious than animals but still how the dogs were treated is definately unethical and condemnable.
I don't blame dogs...i blame the government and the failure of ABC(Animal Birth Control programme).

I disagree with you. How is human life more precious than animals?. If it is not for animals you humans will be extinct long back. They are very precious same has humans. So do not ever i mean ever say that humans life is more precious than animals.

Coming to the news. Killing of dog is very bad. They deserve to live even if it is a contamined dog. The (humans) does not have any power to harm any animals or even kill them.

If karnataka keeps doing this sort of fact all is say is be ready for plagues. Many people are going to die if they are no dogs. It had been three months my dog died till now i still think about him and how i miss him a lot and now iam hearing this. This sort of act must be stopped at all cost. Iam sure animals have very powerful military to strike on their enemies :D.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
He He......quite a topic.........
its a 50-50 issue.........

neighbours getting irritated......why???????
not the damn old story of dogs howling at night...

our neighbour's Sports shoe pair costing 3k was ripped apart into pieces
in front of his own house.........

Dogs in our roads are into a word.....'every night, atleast one shoe pair has
to be torn'

goobimama

 Macboy
You see the problem of stray dogs will remain as long as people don't stop creating food sources for the dogs. You will not find a single dog in a ghost town simply because dogs need food to survive. Control their food source, control the dog population.

I personally hate dogs (I wish I could just shoot those two nitwits, bring them back to life just to shoot them again), but I don't think we have the right to shoot them at will...

There is no dog shooting carried out in Goa...

T

thunderbird.117

abhi_10_20 said:
He He......quite a topic.........
its a 50-50 issue.........

neighbours getting irritated......why???????
not the damn old story of dogs howling at night...

our neighbour's Sports shoe pair costing 3k was ripped apart into pieces
in front of his own house.........

Dogs in our roads are into a word.....'every night, atleast one shoe pair has
to be torn'

Those are just special ops dog to check their enemies. :D

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
point is, government's become a puppet b/w the two.....
one, listening to people's grievances to kill dogs...
other, protest by, what to call..... dog protect organisations....

hence, cleverly, to satisfy both,
they create a hype saying they would catch a 1000 dogs a day(if my stats are right)
and within a few days, not a single dog van is to be seen in the whole city!!!!!!

T

thunderbird.117

The few things i did not understand is. How come dog problem was not there before only from this year?. The dog killed four small children for that many dogs are getting slaughtered unecessary while people who murder and other henious crimes they are left free. See for instance Jessica lal case, nitish and priyadarshini matto. They killers are leaving happily and no one is bothered. While this dogs killed 4 kids because i blame their parents for not looking after the kids. I do not blame the dogs for eating or tearing slippers or those 4 kids. Also animals do not attack unnessesary they will attack only if they are provoked.

I know someone will say that when they read the above words . Well iam a human with lots of love for everyone. :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
thunderbird.117 said:
Many people are going to die if they are no dogs.

didnt catch this..........

right, point to be noted......

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

abhi_10_20 said:
didnt catch this..........

Well see this. Dogs are good in catching and killing rats. If they are no dogs the rats will roam freely and what happens is disease like plagues will increase and this spread rapidly and many people will be affected and die. Dogs are like natural control to limit rat population. If you see for instance bangalore. The garbage is everywhere and no one cleans also some people drop the food everywhere any place they like. You know what dog will do they basically clear this all this garbage.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
err......
i think you need to replace 'dog' with 'cat'.....,c'mon yaar.....
never ever heard of a dog catching a rat.........

T

thunderbird.117

abhi_10_20 said:
err......
i think you need to replace 'dog' with 'cat'.....,c'mon yaar.....
never ever heard of a dog catching a rat.........

Woow. Even dogs catch and eats rats .

goobimama

 Macboy
@thunderbird: That is the lamest argument ever! It has to go down in the world record for the lamest argument ever...

T

thunderbird.117

goobimama said:
@thunderbird: That is the lamest argument ever! It has to go down in the world record for the lamest argument ever...
How is that a lamest arugment?. See if you get it in world record loool.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I personally hate dogs (I wish I could just shoot those two nitwits, bring them back to life just to shoot them again), but I don't think we have the right to shoot them at will...

How can u be so meen, even i hate them for licking me & all that...but comon, unless provoked they are qutie sweet.

(I hope the "one in a million" doesn't sees this post :D)

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Didn't mean no harm. but they keep dirtying the floor, barking at night, and (during the rains) leave ticks around the place... unlike my precious small cat and Goobi...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
goobimama said:
^^ Didn't mean no harm. but they keep dirtying the floor, barking at night, and (during the rains) leave ticks around the place... unlike my precious small cat and Goobi...

Actully, sometimes there barking help a lot in the nights. So far, no burgler here from the last 12 years in my colony :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
vimal_mehrotra said:
Burglers are afraid of the people hanging out on forums till 3 AM keeping the lights on ,more than dogs:p

My watchman was telling my father once. "Munna is very laboures, he studies till 3 am sometimes "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom