Should stray dogs be killed or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Yamaraj said:
Even if killing becomes necessary, it should be merciful, quick and painless. And this should be applied to all living beings - not only humans.

How is that possible?:confused:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
phreak0utt said:
How is that possible?:confused:
A quick shot through the head, or the way capital punishment is carried out in America - a cocktail of poison after sedating the target.

Simple, effective and painless.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I firmly believe that stray dogs in Bangalore should be killed. End of story.

I would gladly get a hundred dogs killed to save a single human being even the pain of a dog bite. 'Nuff said. They're a menace and humane treatment be damned, get them off the streets.

T

thunderbird.117

faraaz said:

I would gladly get a hundred dogs killed to save a single human being even the pain of a dog bite. 'Nuff said. They're a menace and humane treatment be damned, get them off the streets.

You are a evil person. :mad:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Originally Posted by faraaz

i agree thunderbird.117 he is evil person.:evil: dog like a baby they have not enough sense to understand in comparison to human

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^Or better DOGZILLA:D

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Lucky_star said:
^^Or better DOGZILLA:D

:grin: Soultions please:grin: not more problems:)) :)) :)) . Our buildings and brains will be at risk. Imagine "qaatil kutta", "kutte ka badlaa", "khooni kutte".etc coming to theatre near u

PS : Dharmendra may get stronger..............:)) :)) :)) :)) with new kutte ka khoon in his bloodstream

planetcall

Indian by heart
I love animals but unless you live in bangalore you might not understand what menace stray dogs have created on the road. These dogs in bangalore are the tigers of the night hunting for all types of pray. I was returning from majestic(the bus stand near railway station) and the dogs chased me like a a pack of wolfs. I saw them closely as I was in the auto and they couldnt jump inside. But it was quite evident that had it been a biker, he was sure to be dragged off. Most of you must have heard of the incidents of the 2 young girls being killed by these stray dogs recently in bangalore.
These dogs indeed are menace and the only way is to remove them from the streets. Whether they choose to dump them or sell them to slaughter houses ... it doesnt really matter to me. The situation is alarming.
*skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/060105/060105_emMO1.gif

mediator

Technomancer
^ Hmmm......thanx for throwing some light. Then I guess more number of (strong) dogs shud be tamed and freed on the roads and then there shud be some real street fight between good dogs and bad dogs!!
They shud be taught to tackle any kinda crime be it molestation, theft, attack by bad dogs etc. Wow if that happens then who knows if we free them in PoK Kashmir they might be able to kick paki terrorist's a**es easily! We wont have to lose our precious soldiers and money on weapons etc....a +point for having plenty of dogs! ;)

T

thunderbird.117

mediator said:
^ Hmmm......thanx for throwing some light. Then I guess more number of (strong) dogs shud be tamed and freed on the roads and then there shud be some real street fight between good dogs and bad dogs!!
They shud be taught to tackle any kinda crime be it molestation, theft, attack by bad dogs etc. Wow if that happens then who knows if we free them in PoK Kashmir they might be able to kick paki terrorist's a**es easily! We wont have to lose our precious soldiers and money on weapons etc....a +point for having plenty of dogs! ;)

Haha. Rememeber of World war 2. When they used dog in the battle but it was huge failure.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
planetcall said:
I love animals but unless you live in bangalore you might not understand what menace stray dogs have created on the road. These dogs in bangalore are the tigers of the night hunting for all types of pray. I was returning from majestic(the bus stand near railway station) and the dogs chased me like a a pack of wolfs. I saw them closely as I was in the auto and they couldnt jump inside. But it was quite evident that had it been a biker, he was sure to be dragged off. Most of you must have heard of the incidents of the 2 young girls being killed by these stray dogs recently in bangalore.
These dogs indeed are menace and the only way is to remove them from the streets. Whether they choose to dump them or sell them to slaughter houses ... it doesnt really matter to me. The situation is alarming.
*skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/060105/060105_emMO1.gif
Millions of animals are killed by humans everyday, and nobody gives a rodent's rear about it. I don't think its humane to "sell living beings to slaughter houses" just because a few of the 7-billion got offed by them. C'mon, cars kill more people than all deaths combined caused by other animals. I don't see anyone shouting for slaughtering cars!

If the trend continues, we'll probably terminate every living being except ourselves. And then, when nothing else is left there to vent our blood-thirst onto, we'll turn to each other. History will only repeat itself.

India has a long history of respect for other living beings. Let's keep it that way.

mediator

Technomancer
^Then there's no harm to kill one in self defence. Y kill all? All of them might not be having the "blood thirst"!

Rememeber of World war 2. When they used dog in the battle but it was huge failure.
That doesn't mean if they failed then we'll fail too. The world's most powerful force failed on Vietnam. They experienced embarrassment during the air exercises with India for their inferior skills.......there's more to "they"! So I know its a laughable concept of using dogs as soldiers, but I guess its an effective one. Pakis have been fighting the proxy war for a decade or more now, I think this cud be an appropriate answer to put the dogs in attack mode there.
And if u really wanna kill the "blood thirsty" dogs, then y not explode em in PoK at some appropriate camps? Similarly they cud be used to sniff and shue away the immigrants from Bangladesh who r creating chaos here and even getting their names printed on voter's list.

If they r in plenty then think +ve and add it to our advantage instead of thinking -ve.

Out of the window,Right now I can see some 15 dogs running behind every car passing by...:D:D .
In bangalore ,they have really come up against humans... :p ..but I m Still against their killings :)

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Man these dogs in my building are a bunch of jerks. They bark their head off all day, even at people who live in the same building. As if they're the ones who own the place and we are outsiders. They $hit all over the place as if it was one big toilet. They mess up the trash bins and spread the garbage everywhere. And they've developed a hobby to rip of peoples footwear. Whoever said dogs are mans best friend must have been a big talking dog himself. Too bad no one in Mumbai has decided to kill these beasts. I'd gladly joined them to clean up this mess. They should probably be shot. Or poisoned. Or both. All those against killing these dogs should adopt them and keep them in their houses. Then you'll know the menace that these things are. Its easy to feel pity and sympathy and love when you're not being troubled. We'll see how much kind you're to them when one of them bites you and you've to take seven shots in your arm.

nix

today guys in NDTV 24/7 they were showing how dogs in blore are killed using cyanide injection..very horrible and painful death for dogs...they showed the video how the dogs struggle till they die...very bad...thts not the way to kill...and then they are dumped...truckload of them...into some pit and then its covered up...sheesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom