Should Big Boss be closed.

ashutosh_jain

Broken In
While surfing the net few days, I noticed a thread which demanded serials like Big boss to be closed down as they show vulgar contents and leave a bad effect on the public....
What you think about this guyz....
Here is the link of that thread.
*www.lgwrforum.com/vbforum/upload/s...g-Boss-6-and-similar-reality-shows-be-stopped

icebags

Technomancer
constant quarrels, PNPCs, back-stabbings leave bad effect for sure, but should or should not be closed is a rights issue. logically everybody has the right to see both bad and good. well, if it causes mass effect then probably be a concern to close or not.

doomgiver

Warframe
its just a circlejerk community of retards.

leave them alone, let the bad 'uns remove themselves from the gene pool xD (better than eugenics, at least )

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
There are a lot of things that "should" be banned. Doesn't mean, it "could" be! :S

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
theres nothing vulgar except 40-something bob-cut tomboy hairstylists wearing bikinis :shock:

theres nothing vulgar except 40-something bob-cut tomboy hairstylists wearing bikinis :shock:

Sam22

TV Expert
Well, there has been too much debate about this in the past as well and to the surprise no result has came up..If I had to give my perspective,all I can say I was one who was constantly watching the serial till Big Boss 3 but then I moved to other city for Job and all and you all know what's the life of a professional guy...
There are some contents in the serials which are worth showing but they do that to attract max users.
It's all the game of best among the competitors you all know..

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
constant quarrels, PNPCs, back-stabbings leave bad effect for sure, but should or should not be closed is a rights issue. logically everybody has the right to see both bad and good. well, if it causes mass effect then probably be a concern to close or not.
sahi bola

Hrishi

I don't care. Whether it stays or gets closed doesn't makes any difference in my life or practically any one's .

Although the Le0ne thing it sparked really pissed off some people.

Top Bottom