She Loves Me Or Not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
hello friends,

Nice to see u all. U all r enjoying like earlier. I m back after two months with a problem again:cry: .

Actually problem started when I chatted with a gal online. This was my first time online chat in a dating site. I usually chat with yahoo messanger but only with my personal friends n my brothers. Before continuing I tell u that i m very simple n very truth loving guy but easily believe on anyone.:(

So, I greeted her n she replied too. Then I asked her e-mail id but after two or three talkings she gave it to me. I should tell something about her too.She belongs to an European country. She is younger than me n very beautiful too. She is of 17-18 n I m of 20.She is crazy for dance. She study now n wants to become a lawyer.etc etc.
Then our chat came on MSN messanger. We chatted about each other. She told that she dont have Boyfriend n asked that if i have gf too. I replied in negative(Really I dont have).
Earlier she behave like normal but later she start flirting(but I later realize this). she said like that I m ur galfriend u must accept (after xchanging our pics n a lot of talk too)that n said that I m the first person whom she is listening for so long time, means that she took my trust that she really like me. U were thinking that how can i so easily trusted on her but our talk went like so that i have to trust her (n u know about me that i trust anyone very easily(she completely fooled me)). Later she said that she have a boyfriend there in her country. I went angry n told that she shouldnt hurted me like that. N also told her that she is second person who hurted me most in my life. our hot talk went for half an hour. i told that i m not that kind of boy n she shouldnt flirt me like that.n that I still chatted with her if she told about her boyfriend in the beginning.

After that half an hour, she changed n became normal (i think so :D ). She told that now she understood me. N She started apolizing me. She apolized for atleast 10-12 times, n said that she is xtremely sorry for that. n also told that she dont have boyfriend too there,she said this too 20 times n admitted that she was lieing. Everytime I said that I cant believe u. But she said that i must believe her a little. Lastly she said that she really want me as his boyfriend. After such thing (she did what she can) I forgived her but prohibited her for lieing again. She also admitted that she will never lie again to me. Thus we become lovers. She proposed me first n later i also but still not believe her (u know that the first impression is the last impression).

So this was the story of 10th April 2008, Since then we have shared very things xcept phone no.( some of my friends prohibited from this n she dont want to, tried to give but not accepted bcaz if she gives me i also have to give my no.) She shared every secrets of her n many thing about her family too. She also told about her past life n what she had suffered in her life too.She also asked whether my mum will accept her or not. She wake for me till 1-1:30am n given me 13 photos of herself (very personal too :D ). In a 2hr. chat she says this atleast 6-8 times that she love me so so so much. SHE SHARE EVERYTHING MEANS EVERYTHING With me about her friends n school too . She also says that I take care of her. She used to drink a little but She promised me that she will never drink, n now says that she havent touched the vodka for past 12 days(I cant say whether she is true or not). One thing that I must tell u that i know that she dont have boyfriend there.
MEANS THAT NOW I FEEL THAT SHE LOVES ME BUT SOME OF FRIENDS DONT STILL TRUST HER. SO THERE IS DIVISON in my FRIENDS On this issue so I brought this matter here.
BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT I M STILL IN DILEMMA N TOLD HER THAT I WILL TAKE SOME MORE TIME TO UNDERSTAND HER. So I still dont know whether loves me or not?:confused:

Hey plz dont say this without any solid reason that leave her n have gf here. So u here to decide what is right. So u take her pros n cons too.

If u think that she doesnt love me then say me to get rid of her.
But if u think that she loves me then tell me to trust her.

SO PLZ JUSTIFY

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
hello friends,

Nice to see u all. U all r enjoying like earlier. I m back after two months with a problem again:cry: .

Actually problem started when I chatted with a gal online. This was my first time online chat in a dating site. I usually chat with yahoo messanger but only with my personal friends n my brothers. Before continuing I tell u that i m very simple n very truth loving guy but easily believe on anyone.:(

So, I greeted her n she replied too. Then I asked her e-mail id but after two or three talkings she gave it to me. I should tell something about her too.She belongs to an European country. She is younger than me n very beautiful too. She is of 17-18 n I m of 20.She is crazy for dance. She study now n wants to become a lawyer.etc etc.
Then our chat came on MSN messanger. We chatted about each other. She told that she dont have Boyfriend n asked that if i have gf too. I replied in negative(Really I dont have).
Earlier she behave like normal but later she start flirting(but I later realize this). she said like that I m ur galfriend u must accept (after xchanging our pics n a lot of talk too)that n said that I m the first person whom she is listening for so long time, means that she took my trust that she really like me. U were thinking that how can i so easily trusted on her but our talk went like so that i have to trust her (n u know about me that i trust anyone very easily(she completely fooled me)). Later she said that she have a boyfriend there in her country. I went angry n told that she shouldnt hurted me like that. N also told her that she is second person who hurted me most in my life. our hot talk went for half an hour. i told that i m not that kind of boy n she shouldnt flirt me like that.n that I still chatted with her if she told about her boyfriend in the beginning.

After that half an hour, she changed n became normal (i think so :D ). She told that now she understood me. N She started apolizing me. She apolized for atleast 10-12 times, n said that she is xtremely sorry for that. n also told that she dont have boyfriend too there,she said this too 20 times n admitted that she was lieing. Everytime I said that I cant believe u. But she said that i must believe her a little. Lastly she said that she really want me as his boyfriend. After such thing (she did what she can) I forgived her but prohibited her for lieing again. She also admitted that she will never lie again to me. Thus we become lovers. She proposed me first n later i also but still not believe her (u know that the first impression is the last impression).

So this was the story of 10th April 2008, Since then we have shared very things xcept phone no.( some of my friends prohibited from this n she dont want to, tried to give but not accepted bcaz if she gives me i also have to give my no.) She shared every secrets of her n many thing about her family too. She also told about her past life n what she had suffered in her life too.She also asked whether my mum will accept her or not. She wake for me till 1-1:30am n given me 13 photos of herself (very personal too :D ). In a 2hr. chat she says this atleast 6-8 times that she love me so so so much. SHE SHARE EVERYTHING MEANS EVERYTHING With me about her friends n school too . She also says that I take care of her. She used to drink a little but She promised me that she will never drink, n now says that she havent touched the vodka for past 12 days(I cant say whether she is true or not). One thing that I must tell u that i know that she dont have boyfriend there.
MEANS THAT NOW I FEEL THAT SHE LOVES ME BUT SOME OF FRIENDS DONT STILL TRUST HER. SO THERE IS DIVISON in my FRIENDS On this issue so I brought this matter here.
BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT I M STILL IN DILEMMA N TOLD HER THAT I WILL TAKE SOME MORE TIME TO UNDERSTAND HER. So I still dont know whether loves me or not?:confused:

Hey plz dont say this without any solid reason that leave her n have gf here. So u here to decide what is right. So u take her pros n cons too.

If u think that she doesnt love me then say me to get rid of her.
But if u think that she loves me then tell me to trust her.

SO PLZ JUSTIFY
How can we decide whether she loves you or not? :confused:
Its you who have to decide all these things.If you himself dont know whether she loves you or not then who are we to decide this without knowing her?
95% of these internet love relationships are fake and time pass type.You are in those 95%.There is another guy in this forum i wont name him(he knows that :D gadha hai salla :mad:)who has a similar story like you.They also exchanged their numbers and pictures.They know each other for the last 2 years.And now this guy thinks that she doesnt love him and she is fake.What kind of love and relationship is this?If you cant trust the other person.Personally i dont trust the people on net.Its your choice whether you want to believe her or not.:)

Aapki yatraa mangalmay ho.:)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
if u can really meet her then only things will get cleared up.

Else it feels hollow somewhere. May be fake or infatuation or 100s of things.

Rememeber you dont want to feel pissed off after spending few years of ur life and later realizing that u two were really not meant for each other

sg1

On a quest for knowledge!
The only solution I can offer is.... Look up from your keyboard once in a while and realise there IS a REAL world out there!!!!
Cyberspace is NOT the place to live out a loving relationship, Go jump on a bus and go meet the girl IN PERSON!!!!!

Whatever did we do for relationships before computers were invented??

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Exactly...! Stop all this nonsense, get out of your room and have a real life..! Online chatting is meant just for that.. chatting..! thats all.. This is what I feel.. You asked for an opinion.. you got one. :)

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Man get out of your fantasy world!!! Get a life!!! I think there are enough and more girls around you, you just need to look.

Don't get carried away by online relationships, risky stuff. Sometimes may be linked to mafiosi too.

She may be enticing you to give away your "personal" photos and then may blackmail you or post it all over the internet.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Solution : Don't fall for her, till you meet her up.

By reading your mammoth post, I came to know there are differences in opinion between you & your friends.I would suggest you please don't let there be any gap between your friendship for a person who you haven't met. Friends are the most strongest support. Don't lose your lifelongs friends for a 10 days girl.

I can say this because I had in been exactly same situation like you, but I am waiting for her to meet in person & then will decide the future course of action.
Maybe I will meet her in coming two months. :D

In my case I had talked on phone & chatted with her.If possible with you,call her up & try to speak on phone rather than Internet. Chatting creates a lot of misunderstandings. Ye I mean a looootttttt !!!!
But always keep a safe distance.

I still miss her, but now I have to became strong enough to let that not affect me.

Also indulge in some passions or interests. I have now started blogging & also gaming which has fred my mind of all these worries. Also am planning to buy a digicam soon to satisfy my passion for photography. :)
Look around yourself you must be having a lot of pending work.Complete it. Take a walk along the beach.Read a book, other than romantic one. ;)

I am waiting for my dream girl to come. Hope you do the same & tread cautiously.

@Others - I agree with you that "How can you fell in love over internet?" but sometimes it just happens. As said by you, It is mostly Infatuation.Yes you are right, but there are cases where such meets have turned into weddings.

Now you will ask how can you say that???
Well, I have a couple of friends who have got married this way. And they did not got married from any matrimony site but from chatting & one from orkutting.

So next time you meet someone intresting, be sure to check her/him out, but tread cautiously & slowly. You must have a Backup Plan

Do ponder on my words. :)

din

Tribal Boy
Reminds me of another story (happened in India 3 yr back) !

Girl sent an email to the guy telling -

Hey why are you not sending emails ? You forgot the childhood friend ?

Guy thought - what the hell ! I do not even know you. So he sent reply -

Sorry but it seems you sent email to the wrong person.

Girl didn't give up. She teased with more emails. Finally the guy gave up.

Things started becoming serious when the girl's Dad met guy with the proposal (by the time the guy fell in love - crazy huh ?)

So it got fixed by the families. They met in real. They made a lot of phone calls (both became Elite customers of Airtel :D) , guy made long trips (from Cochin- Kerala to Mangalore - Karnataka).

Then the crazy guy created a website !

*www.dinwedsroopa.com (website 3 yr old)

Finally they got married in December 2005.

That is how Uncle Din Got married lol - and Junior Din is on the way ;)

By telling this, I am not recommending you to go for her. I was just telling some online relationships may work, but mostly it may not !

In our case, it was all ok, an arranged love marriage ! All things like caste, religion, horoscope match was there too !

praka123

left this forum longback
^hehe!cool to know that :D!
but how is it possible(caste,horoscope etc?) via net?before proposing did you both made sure about that ;) oh!btw ur wife is from kasaragode?

OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
THANX EVERYONE. SO MANY REPLIES. :)
@ Gaurav-indian, yes u r right,we shouldnt trust anyone online. It can be fake but u know miracle happens, i m not favouring her but tell me what should I tell her that I want to get rid of u.Huh... Then what will she think about me? Thank u for giving Example. i must keep ur advice in mind. I m not loving her now from heart but still trying to understand her that she is right for me or not. N what u have said is absolutely right "What kind of love and relationship is this?If you cant trust the other person". Thanx for good wishes "Aapki yatraa mangalmay ho":D

@T159, thanx friend. yeah r right too, but i cant meet her right now. She is so far n what i will say to my parents, that i m going to meet a gal who i dont know. My parents will kick me out of house, no no no way. CANT MEET HER FOR ATLEAST THIS YEAR.

@sg1, sorry mate I seldomly travel in buses :D but thats not my answer.thanx anyway

@prasad_den, I m not after gal friends. i know that i can have here too. I cant say goodbye to her without any solid reason. u know if i do so it become matter of prestige, i dont want to be called liar or fake. I have given her a long lecture on what is right or what is wrong. thanx for becoming angry :D

@nucleuscore, :D, I m not in fantasies. But what is fantasy in this? U R VERY RIGHT TOO, SHE CAN MISUSE ME. So i m very careful about this too. But when u talk to her then u will feel how sweet n child she is. WILL NEVER SHARE MY P. PHOTO.thanx for ur valuable comments. i will sure keep this in my mind.

@Digitaldude, But she is a gal, i can gurantee u. thanx for FBI = KID information :D

@rayraven & @qwertymaniac, yup this happens sometimes.

@coolg5, SAME CONDITION, I m not leaving my friends :D. I m not fool like that :D. but my friends have different opinions on this, some say go on n some say stop this. I will take care of what u have said. Thanx. EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM U MORE bcaz of same situation happened with u.

@remrow, Hey u r to help or enjoy here? :D

@DIN, sorry SIR but here is a different condition, INDIAN GALS r not equal to WESTERN GALS. INDIAN GALS R FAR BETTER. u had everything on ur side like good luck,same caste,matched horoscope etc.etc.

EXPECTING MORE ANSWERS........

din

Tribal Boy
@hayabusa_ryu

OK, coming back to the topic, if you do not mind, I would like to ask you something. Please do not feel bad.

What is your plan ? I mean long term plan.

Like if you are planning to keep this relation online only and want to be her BF, then nothing wrong ! I mean in that case, you do not have to worry whether its a real person, whether everything she tells is true etc as this will not going to affect you anyway.

If you have plans in your mind (I know 20 yrs is something close or not-that-much-away to a decision making age in this matter) like marrying her - you have to ask yourself a lot of questions.

Whether you met her in real, whether the things she tells is true, whether your family will accept it, what are all your future plans, if you find it is all false and fake how will you accept it in life, if shes real and if everything goes ok and if you get married, whether she know more about you, how shes going to adjust a life with you, how she can manage living in a totally new, different country with a person whom she do not know much, what about your kids and a lot of things like that.

I am not blaming you for this. Not because I married the girl whom I met in cyberspace first. But just because sometimes people trust others in internet. Sometimes it will all be true but in majority of cases it will be fake. The truth is very cruel in this matter !

What my opinion is, relax, think about all aspects of life, if you take this just as a timepass and nothing serious, go ahead ! Yes, nothing wrong, but you should not spend too much time on this. Also, never exchange any personal / sensitive / secret matters. It may bring trouble if not today, later.

If you are still very serious about the matter and ready to go with a strong decision, ask yourself all the questions, find the answers, discuss with your family, think about the consequences, try to meet her in real (yes I know it is very tough) and take enough time before taking the decision. After all its a matter of life !

Personally I recommend you to take it easy. As all others suggested, try to find and make relationship with people in the real life more. Not to discourage you, but in the cyberspace we just can't believe each other. You never know, some day you may meet a beautiful girl in the street, may fall in love with her, may meet her more, may your family agree with it, may you get married soon, you will have half a dozen kids and the prince and princess lived happily forever ....

After all we all all ThinkDigit prefer happy ending stories. Good luck, God bless you my friend.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Din sir and others -
Even Deep (whoisdeep.com, former Admin here) met his wife in Internet. ;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Who knows, I may meet mine on the Digit Forum :D

19 year old guy looking for GF PM ME

I think we need something like a bazaar forum here... :D

But apart from that, Do not trust anyone you meet online unless you have met and talked and get to know each other. Most people have split personalities - One in the real world, and one in the virtual world. The personality you may have fallen in love with, need not be the one that you are really seeking. Think about it mate, even if you marry her, you can then only talk with her over MSN, even at bedroom :D So find out more about this person and then do what your heart says.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
ladki ka chakkar me fash gaya tu bhirdu wo bhi internet waki.bura marega :wink:

first meet her in person then decide.
but dont do another EURO TRIP! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom