She Loves Me Or Not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
:lol: How can you just fall in love? Indian guys are such suckers for phoren firangs :p Honestly, get a real girlfriend in India.

trublu

Ta da !
Reminds me of another story (happened in India 3 yr back) !

Girl sent an email to the guy telling -

Hey why are you not sending emails ? You forgot the childhood friend ?

Guy thought - what the hell ! I do not even know you. So he sent reply -

Sorry but it seems you sent email to the wrong person.

Girl didn't give up. She teased with more emails. Finally the guy gave up.

Things started becoming serious when the girl's Dad met guy with the proposal (by the time the guy fell in love - crazy huh ?)

So it got fixed by the families. They met in real. They made a lot of phone calls (both became Elite customers of Airtel :D) , guy made long trips (from Cochin- Kerala to Mangalore - Karnataka).

Then the crazy guy created a website !

*www.dinwedsroopa.com (website 3 yr old)

Finally they got married in December 2005.

That is how Uncle Din Got married lol - and Junior Din is on the way ;)

By telling this, I am not recommending you to go for her. I was just telling some online relationships may work, but mostly it may not !

In our case, it was all ok, an arranged love marriage ! All things like caste, religion, horoscope match was there too !
Wow!!! Cool Love Story Din bhai!! Quite filmy.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Guys trusting a gal online & keeping the love/relations online only????Forget it....

I met my ex-gf on Hi5, well...actually I saw her here in person, then found her on Hi5, then contacted & well...we were together for 2 years then we parted for some reason, so it just starts online, but better if u bring it to the real life. I asked her for her Phone number on 3rd chatting session only. SHe was Zeeshan's senior

Dont' trust the reel life, cos real life is better. Talk to that gal, meet her in person then only take some decisions....

Personal Opinion - Get out of the house, meet girls in real, talk to them, flirt, go for date....whatever, don't keep it till online only.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@grudge...

But she was indian r8???

@OT...

dude soln is simple...tell her to come to india....its not a big deal for her....
meet her..then decide....otherwise u be clobbered man..trust me....

y2j826

Journeyman
^^ Exactly...! Stop all this nonsense, get out of your room and have a real life..! Online chatting is meant just for that.. chatting..! thats all.. This is what I feel.. You asked for an opinion.. you got one. :)

damn true, damn true

but if you have long term relation with someone then u can think abt it otherwise its a blind world . . .

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@GX....amen to tht bro....

@OT..get out of home man..why u try to find girls on net..

legolas

Padawan
@hayabusa_ryu,how about a video chat??? :-o and where is she in Europe??

dude soln is simple...tell her to come to india....its not a big deal for her....meet her..then decide....otherwise u be clobbered man..trust me....

:) really funny!!

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@legolas....

saw something funny?????
yeas i mean TELL HER TO COME TO INDIA....

ya...teenagers of western nations are nothing like u ..FYI.....they do travel a alot...17-18..i am sure she can....

LOL...oh yeah video chat...great..dude u shld get out of ur house someyimes.... ;)

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Here's the answer:

Lastly she said that she really want me as his boyfriend....

Either you're gay or s(he)'s gay. So, stay away from this relationship :D

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Guys trusting a gal online & keeping the love/relations online only????Forget it....

I met my ex-gf on Hi5, well...actually I saw her here in person, then found her on Hi5, then contacted & well...we were together for 2 years then we parted for some reason, so it just starts online, but better if u bring it to the real life. I asked her for her Phone number on 3rd chatting session only. SHe was Zeeshan's senior

Tu exceptional case hai :mad: tu aur teri gf ki kahaniyaan main bachpan se sunta aa raha hu aisi koi post nahi hai jahan teri gf ka jikar nahi kiya tune :lol:

din

Tribal Boy
@gaurav_indian

gx does not believe in online love

gx does not believe in offline love

gx does believe in "installation" love (install Vista at 2.30 AM)

:D lol, just kidding ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom