She Loves Me Or Not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I had once, spent a lot of time chatting like this with a girl who claimed to be in love with me, but later found out that it was the ex-boyfriend of a friend of mine. He, posed as a girl, tried to spy on me thinking that I was dating his ex-gf. It was a fun show then...

OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
Thank U Everybody For So Many Replies.

Lastly I Came On Conclusion After So Many Valuable Advices That I Should Break Up Our Relation With Her. This Will Be Better For Me N My Life N My Career. I Have To Put My Emotions Aside.
One More Thing I Can Do Is To Flirt Her. But I Dont Like Flirting. Dont Want To Hurt Anybody. I Will Say Her That We Should Progress As Online Friends But Not More Than That.
Take Care Of These Things In Future.
Thanx Everybody.
Have A Nice Day To All

utsav

damn busy...
Meri toh kismat hi phooti hai. Meri koi gf hi nehi :( ladki patane ki himmat hi nehi hoti ki najana kab ladki ka baap juta leke peeche pad jaye. My frnd found a gr8 solution to this problem. Usne aisi ladki patayi jiske baapu saalo pehle dead ho gaye :lol: :neutral:
a gal found me on orkut and started communicating wid me frm 5 months back. Whenevr i come online she pops up on chat on ym. I never started chat session with her first. She is d one who loves to chat too much with me :lol: maine kuch din pehle himmat jutayi aur uski pic maangi and she said that she doesnt have it .lol. I hav sent her my pic but she isnt :(( . I did a lot of investigation on orkut and concluded that she is not fake (i.e a boy ) but she is intelligent and wants to be safe as u guys know wats happening online these days

din

Tribal Boy
@hayabusa_ryu

Good decision. Let her be your online friend. So even if you find it is fake, it will not affect you much.

legolas

Padawan
teenagers of western nations are nothing like u
Nobody in Europe or anywhere for that matter is that stupid to pursue something that is less than a fling. She is 18 probably!! :)
17-18. i am sure she can....
(mostly a minor).
LOL...oh yeah video chat...great..dude u shld get out of ur house someyimes.... ;)
Ok! :) even my European GF says I should spend less time with my comp :lol: but still ... :)

ufff ontopic: And please tell me where from is she in Europe?

Last edited:
OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
@legolas, she is from norway

so many people have online gf here(EITHER IT BE TIMEPASS ONLY):D

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Tu exceptional case hai :mad: tu aur teri gf ki kahaniyaan main bachpan se sunta aa raha hu aisi koi post nahi hai jahan teri gf ka jikar nahi kiya tune :lol:
every bit right,I am sick of reading his sick stories.He is like a honey pot to girls,irresistible.lol.Or maybe aaj kal ki lucknowi ladkiyan bigad gayi hain,hmm.

OMG,Yahoo messenger(for Indians mostly) and msn(for rest of the world) are the single biggest invention made by humans after,of course Wheel, to have such a huge impact on our lives,seriously.

anyways,as everybody suggested,Get some real life dude.And try bashing people on random chats,its far more addictive,trust me.

and oh yea,drinking isn't a bad thing.Screw all those who say it is.

legolas

Padawan
@legolas, she is from norway
so many people have online gf here(EITHER IT BE TIMEPASS ONLY):D
Really rich country! ;) Its better to not ask her now as to what she tells is true. Try tracing her IP. Ask her may be to speak something in Norway language in a video chat. Always insist on Video chat at the least expected moment. That is the only thing as far as I know if in your hands to trust if she is the one chatting with you... IMO. and if the photo was true... At least you will know if you have been ridiculed/bambaoozled.. and you can find peace with "Johnny Walker" :)
Hard Truth: This is never going to work. As others said get a real life.

and oh yea,drinking isn't a bad thing.Screw all those who say it is.
I remember a funny quote when I read this... "Don't drink while driving... you might spill the beer" :D

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
^^Ok. the first person ever in my life to see taking an advice! :)
I don't know what to say to you... really!
@Devil, In Europe, everywhere we get the same BW! :D In Norway, may be the government pays for you! ;)

legolas

Padawan
I had once, spent a lot of time chatting like this with a girl who claimed to be in love with me, but later found out that it was the ex-boyfriend of a friend of mine. He, posed as a girl, tried to spy on me thinking that I was dating his ex-gf. It was a fun show then...
height of paranoia!

This is the reason why bSNL is bringing 512 UL scheme. So that Indian guys will not go behind European girls just for 'bandwidth' ;)

:D not even close to stop Indian guys to go behind just for BW. My upload speed here is around 6 MBps depending on the site and dl speed a little larger.

Last edited:
OP
hayabusa_ryu

hayabusa_ryu

Journeyman
@ BLUESHIFT, sorry I cant but she told me today that she will send some more photos of herself tomorrow. :D:D:D, I m chatting with her now n trying to say what I have decided,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom