*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters
Re: ***science Or God?***

God cannot be seen in idols or pictures, its the mistake of humans to depict God in such forms. God cannot be seen, (put it this way, its a mysterious science to explain God).

you cannot estimate the power of God by what the people do.. you should estimate the power of God by what people cannot do...

Science on the other hand is trying to give explanations to everything on earth and beyond, but it misses out in one thing... why we humans think like that... This is called supernatural...

T

thunderbird.117

solomon_paulraj said:
God cannot be seen in idols or pictures, its the mistake of humans to depict God in such forms. God cannot be seen, (put it this way, its a mysterious science to explain God).

you cannot estimate the power of God by what the people do.. you should estimate the power of God by what people cannot do...

Science on the other hand is trying to give explanations to everything on earth and beyond, but it misses out in one thing... why we humans think like that... This is called supernatural...

I totally agree. :D

vish786

"The Gentleman"

this is for all the atheist....

i know many people dont believe in god.... but some of them start prayin during the exam time, do pooja and go to temple. Ones exams r over again they come back to their dialogue... i am atheist i dont believe in god... wat the hell is this:D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE

i say it like this

Nobody is perfect,
Perfect is God only;
Therefore, God is Nobody.
Therefore, He does not exist.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *

I am in this world since last 18 years :)). And I am a born athiest.
Still nothing bad happened to me. I don't run to god for every single desire. I trust only myself.
And I am very successful, more then successful then those who believe in god thingy. So I guess there is no such things as god. Its just Nature who controlls us.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"

^^ Exactly! I wanna ask all people who believe in god that what's missing in MY life that is there is YOUR lives? What am i missing?

vish786

"The Gentleman"

kalpik said:
^^ Exactly! I wanna ask all people who believe in god that what's missing in MY life that is there is YOUR lives? What am i missing?

wat missing??? ur lives??? can u reframe the sentence i didnt understand wat ur tryin to tell

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *

^^ If I am understannding him right he (and I) means If we don't believe in god is that mean that we are missing something.
It means that does those who believe in God live a better life?

No naa. Why believe in god when there will be no effect in your life no matter you believe in god or not.

Why believe in anything who is indirectly the reason of all differences between human.

karnivore

in your face..

“Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. ......This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. ......Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

These are the famous words by Carl Marx, and although said in a political context, is just as much relevant in sociology. A brief explanation of the above quote is that:

U need God/religion if u r running low on self-belief, confidence and conviction.

U need God/religion if u r looking for an excuse or justification for all that u do or intend to do.

U need God/religion if u r looking for an easy explanation for all that u fail to explain by means of common sense, common knowledge and common understanding.

There is no doubt that science, with its own limitations, cannot disprove god, neither can it prove god. Although some scientific observations, most notably among them is “evolution”, actually provide enough basis to debunk the theory of God.

T

thunderbird.117

karnivore said:
“Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. ......This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. ......Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

These are the famous words by Carl Marx, and although said in a political context, is just as much relevant in sociology. A brief explanation of the above quote is that:

U need God/religion if u r running low on self-belief, confidence and conviction.

U need God/religion if u r looking for an excuse or justification for all that u do or intend to do.

U need God/religion if u r looking for an easy explanation for all that u fail to explain by means of common sense, common knowledge and common understanding.

There is no doubt that science, with its own limitations, cannot disprove god, neither can it prove god. Although some scientific observations, most notably among them is “evolution”, actually provide enough basis to debunk the theory of God.

I find this pretty boring.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg

Quiz_Master said:
And I am very successful, more then successful then those who believe in god thingy. So I guess there is no such things as god.
strange point,You r successful does't mean ter is no god.

karnivore said:
There is no doubt that science, with its own limitations, cannot disprove god, neither can it prove god.
Although some scientific observations, most notably among them is “evolution”, actually provide enough basis to debunk the theory of God.
Agreed on first point,but evolution does't provide enough basis to debunk god,u need a first organism for evolution to work. Evolution hav not produced a credible scientific explanation for the origin of such immense complexities as DNA, human consciousness,and many other complex elements of the cosmos.We are far behind to claim that.

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..

thunderbird.117
I find this pretty boring.

Expected. Anything that requires deep thinking and thorough understanding is of course boring for an armchair theorist.

cyberboy_kerala
Agreed on first point,but evolution doest provide enough basis to debunk god,u need a first organism for evolution to work. Evolution hav not produced a credible scientific explanation for the origin of such immense complexities as DNA, human consciousness,and many other complex elements of the cosmos.We are far behind to claim that.

True. What theory of "evolution" does is that it give us a glimpse into the making of modern man. It proves that modern man has evolved into what it is today through a natural process of adaptation and not through any divine intervention. Thats why the Church did the most sensible thing and debunked the theory of "evolution".

True, evolution is not a conclusive proof of absence of god, but, as i said, it provides a basis for a scientific understanding of life. A lot remains to be explained, but these scientific discoveries assure us that there are indeed rational and scientific "explanations" for everything.

T

thunderbird.117

karnivore said:
thunderbird.117

Expected. Anything that requires deep thinking and thorough understanding is of course boring for an armchair theorist.
It does not need any type of deep thinking and understanding it is written by a fool. It is bunch of nonsense which is written by people who does not have any work to do.

Also Karnivore. I have also read this coutless of times. So you were expecting someone thing. Let you tell you one thing clear God exist. He will prove that he exist in coming days. Be prepared.

By then Karl Marx will come and save you and what ever you wrote just disappers.

Take Care.

Dont try and act to be so intelligent.

Last edited by a moderator:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg

thunderbird.117 said:
Let you tell you one thing clear God exist. He will prove that he exist in coming days. Be prepared.
This is blind faith at its extreme.

T

thunderbird.117

cyberboy_kerala said:
This is blind faith at its extreme.

That must be you. Not me. Dont get me wrong. If i say it is blind faith i cant do anything. Iam sorry. :rolleyes:

amol48

Searching...

vish786 said:
this is for all the atheist....

i know many people dont believe in god.... but some of them start prayin during the exam time, do pooja and go to temple. Ones exams r over again they come back to their dialogue... i am atheist i dont believe in god... wat the hell is this:D

I agree that !!

fun2sh said:
i say it like this

Nobody is perfect,
Perfect is God only;
Therefore, God is Nobody.
Therefore, He does not exist.
wow what a thinking !!!

karnivore said:

Though i belive in GOD but i don't think that's true!!! We need someone who is close to us and capable enough to tak us out of our difficult times or help us. When no one is left with us we think of God, but this may depend on individual...

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..

amol48
We need someone who is close to us and capable enough to tak us out of our difficult times or help us. When no one is left with us we think of God,

Yes bro, thats what i meant by..

See, i personally don't have anything against those who believe in "god", and i sincerely believe that as long as there is intelligent being, like humans, a concept of god is inevitable.

But at the same time questioning the existence of god is just as much necessary. It is through the process of "questioning", that we finally understand the "unknown". If we kept on attributing everything to god, we would not have made all the discoveries that surround us today.

All i am saying is that it is difficult to undo the "social brainwashing", but once u do that, there is immense possibility on the other side. And someday i hope to see u all there.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

Once you realize that you are no more than a high-level abstraction, or an ordered collection, of other organisms and that your conciousness and the "self" is a by-product of electrical signals in brain - you cease to believe.

Are we really anything more than highly advanced bio-mechanical machines? Think about it.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent

lets put it dis way....to b simple

ppl who dun believe in god n dunt admire...they still live happily as we hv some in this thread too....

now imagine urself witout science.....u wud or wanna die....thats fact belive it or not....u r debating in this thread thats also coz of science not coz god sent u here...

give one practical reason y u feel god exist...make it practical so dis-believers can agree 2 u...now plz....dun say again he cannot be seen, he is power...he is witin us bla bla....make us believe wat u say wit a point...dunt sound superstitous...its 21st century

Enjoy~!

Top Bottom