Samsung Galaxy Ace

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
hi ....i have a budget of rs 15k for an android phone and need it for gaming and good features is galaxy ace the right choice.....can any one give me the pro"s and Con"s for this fone

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Re: is galaxy ace the right choice ????????

Screen of Galaxy Ace sucks!!!
Better go for Motorola Defy.

guru_urug

iGoogle
Re: is galaxy ace the right choice ????????

Just go thru some other threads here u will get ur ans.
But I'll spare u the trouble.

15k - Go for motorola Defy
Dont look for any other phone

Comparison of ace and defy
Ace has smaller screen,lesser resolution.
Defy has best build quality, dustproof,waterproof,gorilla glass,scratchproof.
Defy has got better processor and gpu so good for gaming
Defy has got a huge community and developer support which ace doesnt have. So with defy u can use many custom roms even officially has miui rom
Ace has pathetic battery life.
Ace has very bad video recording.
And many more....(Im sleepy) :p

In short go for Defy....zzzzzz

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ Sonil - just go through some threads in the forum & you will find that DEFY is the best phone at the budget of 15k!! and frankly speaking Ace is not even worth 11k for that crappy screen resolution & battery!!

OP
Blue Ripazah

Blue Ripazah

THE CHOSEN ONE
moto defy is having eclair and upgradable to froyo......where as ace can be upgraded to....gingerbread and in ginger bread os the camera quality increases a little bit
and i dont prefer moto bcoz i hv used it earlier and was not satisfied with its quality

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
moto defy is having eclair and upgradable to froyo......where as ace can be upgraded to....gingerbread and in ginger bread os the camera quality increases a little bit
and i dont prefer moto bcoz i hv used it earlier and was not satisfied with its quality

Remember one thing. Do not judge a phone by the manufacturer's logo. Defy already has Froyo but more importantly, it has got CyanogenMod7 and countless custom ROMs that make it a better phone: [DEV][ROM] CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.4) - xda-developers

guru_urug

iGoogle

Quality??? Im telling you this, believe or not the defy is the most ruggedly built android phone. Just search on youtube for the countless videos in which the defy has been dropped from buildings, dipped in water, video recording underwater.
And if u want to enjoy games then get this, defy is like ps3 and ace is ps2. Ace lags even when playing angry birds in some levels. And its battery wont last a day of heavy use.

Dont stick to the earlier grudges you have against moto. If the phone is good then whats the harm in buying it. Android phones are different. Its the hardware that matters. I have a LG optimus one, yes LG!!! When I bought the phone all my friends were like "yuck!" "you are an idiot" "paisa waste"
But when I showed them what my phone cud do they realised I was right. I modded my phone, custom rom,etc and it cud play anything I threw at it. And now 6 of my friends own LG O1 :p all because of me (LG owes me a lot, a O2X wud be nice :p )

So the point is, we just want to tell u whats the best. If u listen it will be good for u. We just want to help and let u get the best. :smile:

Top Bottom