Rs. 99/- for 2 MBPS Unlimited (Night hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

almighty

fun2sh said:
no tata here in motihari:mad:
now i m at my home not in bangalore
hey r u from MOTIHARI :)
my GF is dere man :)
nice to meet u man

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey can u flash two plans in one go..i mean to say..fr example can i take a 64 kbps plan and this plan simultaneously??..so i can surf duringthe day and download at nite..?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Thats Rs 99 for 12 hours right! I wonder when will the rest 12hours also are for Rs99. Making it total Rs200.....Umm! in 5 yrs maybe :D

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

Nope, there is no rest 12hours as to have this facility one would need to have already using Time based plan...

no matter how high volume plan u buy, TATA will not allow total of 720 hours of connectivity... :p

so as Arya Pointed out, if its 12hours at night so for him 2 hours at day time

:lol:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^agree with @choto cheeta
This is like top up ..u have to pay extra Rs 99/- along with ur current plan bill to get this offer.

Choto Cheeta said:
@ravi_9793

I still doubt TATA's Capability under load... as more and more Subscribers switch to 99/- offer and starts eating up the bandwidth, then only we can get the picture...

I dont agree with ur comment that its Must try offer, but I would say its a must try offer for those who are already in TATA connection....

Those who wants to make a switch now, i would suggest, wait for 3/4 months to see the real picture, how TATA performed under load... !!!!
agree with U again............new subscriber should wait for few months to get review about this plan.But....if they provide @1mpbs unlimited download,than also it is simply gr8.

Last edited:
OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ravi_9793 said:
if they provide @1mpbs unlimited download,than also it is simply gr8.

Well we are still yet to see what BSNL provides with EVDO !!! 2.4mbps promissed unlimited at proposed Rs. 250/-, yeah those are not on TATA yet, thinking of the switch, should hold up !!!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
[update]
Tata said:
Speeds of up to 2Mbps is only applicable in the following cities - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Hyderabad (including Secunderabad), Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Calicut, Kannur, Trichur, Thiruvananthapuram. Customers in all other cities will experience speeds of up to 512 Kbps.

αNerd

Right off the assembly line
With so much bandwidth at disposal with the likes of Bharti, Reliance and VSNL with their cables and stations, I think Indian ISP's specially the major players are hoarding the bandwidth like the Ration or Govt. Fair price shops....lol.

The prefer to site on bandwidth but dont want to give it at a less rate to customers.

sandeepk

Journeyman
amd64_man2005 said:
^^^y do u hav to stick to tht mate..nt necessary..u can change ur plan wenevr u like frm the tata indicom website....they will adjust the bills accordingly
Tata Indicom provides only prepaid plan to home customers likes me. So you have to buy a 3 month or 6 month plan beforehand. With 6 months higher they provide assurance that if they ever reduce prices within my subscription period then they will adjust it accordingly. So I bought 6 months plan which is upto end of august. After than only I can change my plan else I loose about Rs.780.

VIRENKAY

Broken In
Hello guys... I am from dombivli

I am having Tata indicom connection ; Time-Based plan with 360 hrs and validity of 6 months., also activated night unlimited plan through My Account
n believe me download speed is excellent...whereas upload speed is just 70kB/s ...b'coz of that my share ratio on various torrent client is decreasing

here is the screen-shot of the download speed on night unlimited offer

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/VIRENDRA/download-speed.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/VIRENDRA/night-plan.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/VIRENDRA/Usage-1.jpg

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/VIRENDRA/azureus-speed.jpg

Now How this plan works :

Here; Time = Money

If you opt for Time Based Plan (360 hrs with validity of 6 months) you have to pay Rs 3,641
but its Value will be Rs. 3,240

see here *img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/VIRENDRA/tata-timebased-plan.jpg

Time = Money
i.e; 360hrs = Rs.3,240 (in your Account)
As you surf internet your time n money will be deducted i.e; 1 hrs = 9 Rs
If you activate Night unlimited offer Rs.99 wiil be deducted = 11 hrs
For six month night unlimited offer Rs 99 x 6 = 11 hrs x 6 i.e; Rs. 594 = 66 hrs

In that way you got only 360hrs - 66 hrs = 294 hrs for six month ( day surfing)

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
VIRENKAY said:

I am having Tata indicom connection ; Time-Based plan with 360 hrs and validity of 6 months., also activated night unlimited plan through My Account
n believe me download speed is excellent...whereas upload speed is just 70kB/s ...b'coz of that my share ratio on various torrent client is decreasing

Here; Time = Money

If you opt for Time Based Plan (360 hrs with validity of 6 months) you have to pay Rs 3,641

Time = Money
For six month night unlimited offer Rs 99 x 6 = 11 hrs x 6 i.e; Rs. 594 = 66 hrs

Thanks for explaining so clearing and providing valueable info...where is "dombivli" by the way - Mumbai ?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
VIRENKAY said:

Here; Time = Money

Time = Money

Cool, man! That was really helpful. So you are fully satisfied with the connection. How long have you had it?

And can you please do your little mathematics wizardry and tell me how many hours I'll get in the one year plan? :p

is this scheme valid for lifetime or for just few months ??

Night unlimited plan is only applicable on Time Based prepaid plans :mad:

If i buy, 12 months time based package of Rs. 6,877 and if they stop night unlimited service of 2 mbps after 2 or 6 months..... :confused:

see, 2 mbps speed varies from area to area.... it depends upon traffic and instruments.... buy before varify....8)

if anybody have tata BB, pls. clarify....

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

This is awesom :D

Uploading ober 50kbps which downloads at 233+ :D

ok way to go... :)

But once agian, as will see the picture when load increases as more and more opt for the unlimited :)

clmlbx

Technomancer
as all u say tata service is not good and their time based plans are expensive .

I am good with airtel , 256 kbps in day and 512 kbps with unlimited ( 9 pm to 8 am ) in just extra RS 99

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Choto Cheeta said:
This is awesom :D

Uploading ober 50kbps which downloads at 233+ :D

ok way to go... :)

But once agian, as will see the picture when load increases as more and more opt for the unlimited :)
You already have the connection?

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Sorry for the miss comunication, I justed quoted user VIRENKAY posts, to express my comment :p I dont have the connection :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom