Rs. 99/- for 2 MBPS Unlimited (Night hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^y do u hav to stick to tht mate..nt necessary..u can change ur plan wenevr u like frm the tata indicom website....they will adjust the bills accordingly

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
aryayush said:
The time based plans offer a maximum of 720 hours for a year. It is impossible for me to make it last more than five months. And this night unlimited thing is only available on time based plans.

I'm back to DataOne now. :(

Is it true.....well we have found the catch..

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
goobimama said:
I'm waiting here, cash in hand. But no one wants to take it :(
Whats your address? :D

I have used Tata Broadband for 14 months.They $***.Their service is poor.

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
Anyone interested in these plans, do yourself a favor and resort to any ISP other than Tata Indicom Broadband. Their network is pathetic, local guys take care of everything. If something goes wrong, it won't ever get fixed until you hop to some other provider.

If you don't believe me, google and go through the horror stories of tata indicom broadband subscribers. For using the night unlimited, your connection has to be working!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Sourabh said:
Anyone interested in these plans, do yourself a favor and resort to any ISP other than Tata Indicom Broadband. Their network is pathetic, local guys take care of everything. If something goes wrong, it won't ever get fixed until you hop to some other provider.

If you don't believe me, google and go through the horror stories of tata indicom broadband subscribers. For using the night unlimited, your connection has to be working!
Rightly said.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Good offers comes with some bad things hidden in it.................some day 2mbps shall be the reality for Indians too.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Sourabh said:

you may be right..But I think this is a must try offer. However I dont have TataBB in my area but I wish to try this offer.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@ravi_9793

I still doubt TATA's Capability under load... as more and more Subscribers switch to 99/- offer and starts eating up the bandwidth, then only we can get the picture...

I dont agree with ur comment that its Must try offer, but I would say its a must try offer for those who are already in TATA connection....

Those who wants to make a switch now, i would suggest, wait for 3/4 months to see the real picture, how TATA performed under load... !!!!

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
Right Now I am having Airtel Mobile Office, in short I use mobile phone for connectivity, this Tata connection can be from Indicom Mobile or landline is must?

Are there any better alternatives than Airtel MO

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
sakumar79 said:
Airtel has been providing unlimited night time (9PM to 8AM) broadband for 50 bucks extra for quite some time now... Though the speed is not 2 MBPS (I think I get it at 512 Kbps), I am quite happy with it because I do long night downloads only occasionally...

Arun

Ya, when Airtel launched in Chandigarh....the first few sectors to cover included my cousin bro sector. HE got this amazing offer of night unlimited for Rs 50 and also double speeds. So in fifty rupess he gets 512KBPS.

By the time they came to my sector 2 yrs back, offer was no longer available. Now that my cousin is in Bangalore, i pay his bills and use his connection ;)

din

Tribal Boy
BSNL people are installing EVDO in selected cities / areas. May take some more time I think.

Meantime, they launched the data card.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
DIN said:
Meantime, they launched the data card.

Got some review from another user of another forum, he is from Kerala too, and really speeds were stunning on CDMA PCMCIA card..

High hopes from BSNL data Network :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom