Rs 600 per month enough to feed family of five: Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit

.jRay.

Youngling
If you suggest she was quoted out of context or that only a part of her statement was used ,Its all loose attempt to save face. Her statement is complete in itself. Even if you club all the schemes as she later added to save herself still 600 Rs per Month for Family of 5 is a huge joke.

*sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/15404_578639875486320_1795449864_n.jpg. Rather it were raged people's reaction to insensitive statements.

+1000 for that pic

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
It's a pretty hard thing to believe how such a mature politician like her can make such a absurd statement.

mastervk

In the zone
Agreed with your point. But I still feel she has done more for her state than many other chief ministers across the nation. I'm sure she didn't mean to say the title of this thread though.
It is easy to be CM of Delhi than being CM of any other state.You get budget for state plus Indian capital.

CM of Delhi has easiest job compared to any other state CM be it Gujarat,MP UP Tamilnadu or Maharastra.
But as she has won continuously 3 times she must have done atleast some good work..

It's a pretty hard thing to believe how such a mature politician like her can make such a absurd statement.
That is based on stats.I have already given stats that more than 40% India might be surviving on this amount or less.Also people need to understand in which context it was said.They are distributing cash subsidy of Rs 600 .So she has to say its sufficient (along with other subsidies).

BTW has anybody heard what she actually said in any video ?(I have not )

dalbir

Broken In
really awful
she or any of her team should live on this much before using such statements..............

TheLetterD

Will Power
Delhi VS Mumbai?
CHANDIGARH IS THEEE BESTT YEAHH BOI
Hahah (Sorry, please dont ban me)
Hahah On a more serious note, yes there are lots of people over here who say "Janta hai mera baap koan hai?" just like in Delhi, but its still a good place. Less pollution, less traffic,relatively less corruption, and Cheaper real estate! You can get a 500 Sq. Yards house for roughly 3 Crores in the outer parts of the City. Annnddd its expanding! A lot! In a few years the total living area of CHD Tri-City will be almost twice than what it was in year 2000!
But I guess this is WAYYY off topic so Ill stop.

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
That is based on stats.I have already given stats that more than 40% India might be surviving on this amount or less.

Nope they are not. India is still Hugely struggling with Bogus Fake BPL Card holders. And its a lot.Almost amounting to more around 40 Percent. Almost major BPL Card holders seem to possess a color TV , bike or mixer . machine which other wise hide the fact of their other source of income.

Yes for the sake of availing schemes, BPL cards , subsidies India may be surviving on this amount. But the fact still remains hard in face. Its impossible to live on Governments minimum estimates.

Flash

Lost in speed
On Saturday, Dikshit and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi had launched the Dilli Annashree Yojana, which promises a monthly cash transfer of Rs 600 directly into the Aadhaar-linked bank accounts of the senior-most female member of 6 lakh families from economically weaker sections. Addressing the public rally, Dikshit had said that a family of five could use the money to buy rice, dal and wheat.

Another scam on the rise!

Jitendra Singh

Broken In
We are democratic on the face, but it's nothing short of anarchy out there with mercenaries like her at the helm. And if even an ounce of this statement is true, then Dixit should realize that it's people's money she's talking about. Horrific and tasteless statement SMH :-x

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Agreed Mumbai is slipping, However still better than Delhi in many aspects.
Actually Delhi is better than Mumbai in every aspect. Except safety for women.

Food in Delhi is actually the best in world. Metro is good and DTC is also cheap and efficient. Plus, wide roads.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
totally offtopic.. lol
delhi is awesome, but it has its own sh1t.
mumbai has teh beach, moar glamour than delhi

can't decide where to move if leaving bangalore.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
totally offtopic.. lol
delhi is awesome, but it has its own sh1t.
mumbai has teh beach, moar glamour than delhi

can't decide where to move if leaving bangalore.
I'd say move to Mumbai. Climate is better there. Delhi climate sucks lol. But anyway, winter has its own beauty. In Bangalore I'm actually missing Delhi's winter lol. 1 degree Celsius, loved that.

Thread moved to Chit-Chat.

Hrishi

Delhi has known issues related to crimed due to the fact that its adjacent to UP.
Noida/Ghaziabad is prone to crimes.

Hrishi

Not the only reason, but it contributes a lot to the situation.
For example, if you live in Delhi., you will find east and southern most Delhi more dangerous.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Delhi has known issues related to crimed due to the fact that its adjacent to UP.
Noida/Ghaziabad is prone to crimes.
This.

Most of these guys aren't actually from "Delhi". Idiots from other states.

That said, it is Delhi Police's failure in preventing law and order.

All rapists should be castrated instantly.

Top Bottom