RIP freedom of speech

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Then don't post such stuff on Facebook, unless you are feeling masochistic.

Better to move to Reddit and post whatever you want.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
meh, When will people in India come to know freedom of speech is not freedom of being a jerk. in this world anything and everything is offensive.

.jRay.

Youngling
Shouldn't those guys be doing something to lower crime rates instead of booking people for liking posts.

kaz

right here
State police is not controlled by central govt.

ohhhh :p RIP Democracy then....

Why don't the leaders get arrested when they talk **** and call each other like "barshati keeda" "gutter swine" etc... Why only we THE AAM AADMI would suffer? Why?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
meh, When will people in India come to know freedom of speech is not freedom of being a jerk. in this world anything and everything is offensive.

True. But I still feel that people need to be more tolerant and civil in resolution of such issues. Being feral only causes inconvenience to your own fellow men.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

As long as it doesn't shift history with a bad influence, I don't think there is any need to crack down on such things. If the law is not precise then it will lead to more exploitation and hyperbole.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Shouldn't those guys be doing something to lower crime rates instead of booking people for liking posts.

Bhai, this is the bane of the world. I really dont understand people who actively set out to harm the peace and stability of others instead of doing something constructive. The bottom line is these people feel impotent,worthless and frustrated in their own self . Hence they cant do anything creative to bring about happiness in the world. Instead subconsciously they want to project all their misery and frustration on others and hence choose such action to create life miserable for others.

Hrishi

Well Facebook pages have become more chaotic than ever....with the increasing number of idiots.
Just go through the comments section of any page and you'll see how PITA these people are.
You should post opinions not hatred posts.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
did those posting on facebook know that one of the conditions of freedom of speech in India to not post anything publicly that can cause disturbance to public order
dont think so
good to see such posts and posters getting into trouble with the police

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
A good time to leave facebook for those who were still "thinking" to leave.
"Democracy is a myth" never truer before.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh come on, some of that tripe on social network needs some kind of policing. know the relevent laws that apply to such a space, and to stay within those limits. bet those posters aren't even aware of facebook's own terms of service, let alone the laws that apply to usage of such spaces
every site is not anon ffa

sainath

Android Addicted
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS POST???? Do you know what is happening on those fb pages? These fb page owners abusing our Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj & Hindu Hriday Samrat Balasaheb Thackeray by posting their offensive edited images. I think you do not leave in Maharashtra, so better to leave Police alone and let them to do their work. By liking and sharing these pics people are helping these brainless page owners to accomplish their aim i.e. to make communal riots between two religious groups.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Why any Aam Admi should suffer only? During election lots of Netas used offensive words against each other over Tvs nobody file any case against them This is crap.
I wonder these police Babus have better things to do other than putting people in jails for likes.

- - - Updated - - -

If they cares so much why don't they arrest people for hatred speeches you will find a lot on youtube and these people are never arrested.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Many news like this in media looks fabricated to me about internet.Its that internet is used for blaming incompetance
of politicians rather than leveraging them for positive things.

1.It was said in media that some offensive post in facebook lead to triger of muzaffarnagar riots.
Really? Can u believe a fb post can trigger riot in village? The real reason was not that.

2.The same crap was said about azad maidan in mumbai. That some fb,whatsapp msg of assam riot images caused it. Really?
We know why.

3.Two girls who started a band in jammu were silenced by some ppl after video of singing posted in social network. A fatwa was issued
and they were silenced and tortured by media.But was internet to blame?

4.There was Exodus of north east ppl in Bangalore.Same crap again.Blame internet.Really?

I think we shud think twice before believing media and go on facts.

The real reason the techie got killed is being covered up using fb post but does anyone care what situation triggered this?

kaz

right here
Well said :)
Even when social media was not there these violence prevailed ...

- - - Updated - - -

And even the article said using proxies would make you less likely be caught.
One can use cyber cafes to go and post any thing with a new account.

Top Bottom