[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hey guyz first of all how do trainers work and where can i download trainers for gta ? plz expain in detail.

also i have bought the pole position strip club but i am not able to make it a earning asset... how do i do it ? plz explain step by step. what to do with th e stripper in the room ? how do u throw money on her ?

and lastly how do u make the sunshine car showroom a earning asset again ? i played all the races and won them but then it still has not been turned to an earning asset ..

also i keep getting lost in the god damn vice city and i am never able to find my way out to where i want to go ....any help ?? there should have been a gps system. plz tell me how to locate places easily in the city.

and one more question i had applied the cheat fightfightfight and now everybody keeps fighting all d time... how can i undo it ?

grooveman

Right off the assembly line
GTA SA is gonna b released only on d DVD-ROM. Its gonna b a big prob man. Not cause its gonna require DVD ROMs to use it but u r going 2 require big servers and large bandwidth 2 share d copies unless of course u end up having a pirated DVD which would b solution 2 all our problems. Anyways im itching 2 play dis one cause its gonna b bigger, better and even more fun dan d last one. June 7 in U.S.A. So wat do u think guys ? whn do we get it here in good ol India. Any guesses ?

grooveman

Right off the assembly line
want 2 know wats different between d PS2 and d PC version of GTA SA.Visit

*www.planetgrandtheftauto.com/features/articles/listofchanges/

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
g0rd0n said:
Well first of all the dodo cant fly for more than 25 sec before it hops down to the ground
m8 i never faced the problem.. from the beginin of this mission in my first time i cld fly it well only.. :roll: i dont use a keyboard tho.. use a ps2 type joypad.. mayb its cos of that.. i never knew that GTA did that cos of 9/11 :shock:

sandeeprao

Broken In
@mohit
to make sunshine autos a earning asset u must collect a set of cars that is given on a list which is pasted on the side of one of the garages.collect all the cars in that list and he gives u a new car like the deluxo,sandking,hotring racer and sabre turbo.so u must collect all the cars mentioned in the list after u complete all 4 list sunshine autos becomes a earning asset which gives u 9000$ a day.

Tommygecko

Broken In
Grand Theft Auto Queries

Users may feel free to post their queries about any of the Grand Theft Auto games.These queries may include graphical settings,gameplay,mission queries etc.I will try to answer as many as I can,and otherwise also there are other people to help.

Tommygecko

Broken In
One of my first neat tricks to a better gaming experience in GTA is to turn on the frame limiter.And if you feel that it lags or is jerky to play after doing so,then follow these steps:

1:First determine at which resolution your monitor supports a minimum of 85 hz refresh rate.Then set your games to that resolution,only after that follow (2).
2:From your graphical drivers,or the dxdiag utility force 85 hz in 3d games.This will smooth out the game significantly at 30 fps,and reduce eye strain.
3:Setting higher refresh rates than supported by your monitor at a particular resolution will damage your monitor.Proceed with caution.

Sourabh

Laptoping
There already exists an ongoing thread for the same here past many months now.

Continuing the discussions there wod be advisable.

Merging the thread :d

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Minimum Sys Req. 4 GTA : SA is:

• 1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
    8x DVD-ROM Drive
    3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install
    256 MB RAM
    64MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce3" or better)
    DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
    Keyboard & Mouse
Edited after tarey_g was kind enuff to point out the error. Thnks
-----------------------------
I hv GeForce 4 MX 440 64 MB DDR. Can I play the Game ?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
thor u missed to mention the minimum of ram needed.

Minimum Hardware Requirements:

1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
256 MB of RAM
8 speed DVD-ROM Drive
3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install
64 MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers
("GeForce3" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
Keyboard
Mouse

Recommended Hardware Requirements:

Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP processor (or better)
384(+) MB of RAM
16 speed DVD-ROM drive
4.7 GB of free Hard Disk space for a full install
128(+) MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers
("GeForce4" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card
Game pad with twin axis analogue controls (USB or Joystick Port)
Keyboard
Mouse

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
The game runs pretty fine on an 128 mb MX4000 (300/450) at 800x600 , low , medium draw distance ,

so theoritiically it should run on an 64mb MX440 card .. but at lower dettings .....

but the game will eat up the card if the card has only 128bit mem. interface

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Guys...i need help on a mission in GTA:SA. In san fiero, there is an advanced driving school mission....i am not able to get through the first level....i.e "the 360"
It says press w and s to start...then a counter starts which is 10 seconds...but nothing happens, just the rear wheels rotate...but the car does not rotate...can anyone help me on this..? :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Can any body tell me how to perform the LOW RIDER MISSION in GTA-SA ??? :? the arows crossing the circle gets me all confused !! :? I try to jump my low rider car (wen the arrow comes inside the circle by pressing the "2" key) but i always get the msg as TOO LATE,SLOW and IMPERFECT..plz hwlp me out guys..... :? :? :?

cheer n e-peace...

ankit_biz

Broken In
hey man in that lowrider mission set the SPECIAL controls according to ur suitability in the options menu and during the mission just press those [i repeat SPECIAL ] controls in the direction they cross the jcircle and ur done....by the way for ne other query regarding the game pm me, ive already beaten it

ankit_biz

Broken In
Kumaresh_Arsenal: u hav bought a pirated version of the game bcoz the original game cums in a dvd. there is no other version so please no ones gonna help u

crusader77

Broken In
Guys...i need help on a mission in GTA:SA. In san fiero, there is an advanced driving school mission....i am not able to get through the first level....i.e "the 360"
It says press w and s to start...then a counter starts which is 10 seconds...but nothing happens, just the rear wheels rotate...but the car does not rotate...can anyone help me on this..? Smile

Once u have started it by pressing W and S , press the left arrow or right arrow simultaneously.

mamba

In the zone
[lokesh said:
]Guys...i need help on a mission in GTA:SA. In san fiero, there is an advanced driving school mission....i am not able to get through the first level....i.e "the 360"
It says press w and s to start...then a counter starts which is 10 seconds...but nothing happens, just the rear wheels rotate...but the car does not rotate...can anyone help me on this..? :)
u gotta press 1 of the right or left keys 2 :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
OMG OMG we are discussing a adult rated game in the forum , kids around ......some one told me that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom