[Complaint] Rashi Peripheral Cheating with XFX Graphic Card Warranty - ReSolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@topgear: congrats, u won the battle with XFX/Rashi.....
Btw...silica gel is there 2 fight fungus/moisture.......

Last edited by a moderator:

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
top gear are u a bengali? want to say a proverb: sakter bhakta naramer jam. you did it in front of all other comsumers?

one more thing will you please give the name of the shop from where u have bought it?

Last edited:
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
phew...congrats.

Do send a round-up email to XFX India regarding this with all the images especially that fungus one.

^^ Thanks. Yep this was a long battle for justice.
I've no pic of that card as I said earlier.

top gear are u a bengali? want to say a proverb: sakter bhakta naramer jam. you did it in front of all other comsumers?

one more thing will you please give the name of the shop from where u have bought it?

yep, I'm a bengali guy and I've heard about that proverb and another one is appropriate for them - tit for tat. Yep, I did it in front of others.

BTW, I bought that from Savera Marketing ( known as a outlet of Rashi Peripherals ) but don't just get happy with the name - to know why look at the reply I've given to cilus.

Well finally, he got a replacement.. phew.... :D

Time to close this thread..

actually I'd like to say I've earned the replacement and I don't think it's time to close the thread - let other people know and comment on this and see wahat kind of service Rashi offers.

Really great TopGear, congrats mate for having your new graphics card and obviously for teaching Rashi some lessons. These guys actually think technically they are superior than us, common people and can make us understand anything they want. But I told earlier, they tried to install Nvidia driver to my ATI card.
So one lesson from my experience as well as Topgear's, the shops from where we bought those cards can force Rashi guys to a large extent. In my case Vedant helped me a lot by contacting Rashi persons from me and in Topgear's case it is also true.
So at least before submitting cards for RMA, we can inform the Shops from where we have bought the cards and also cleaning of the card is necessary as I mentioned earlier.

Thanks buddy.

I don't think they have learned much from it. The prob is in their attitude ( These guys actually think technically they are superior than us, common people and can make us understand anything they want ) and they will never change that.

In your case Vedant called up Rashi guys and they helped you a little bit.

But in my case the shop first ignored it and refused to do anything about it. They were playing blame game about the product warranty. But after my elder brother scolded them really well they listened. Most of the time the shops don't want to do anything about warranty unless you are facing some warranty issue with it and some time some hard efforts needs to make the shops listen.

@topgear: congrats, u won the battle with XFX/Rashi.....
Btw...silica gel is there 2 fight fungus/moisture.......

Thanks.. I know about silica gel and I keep one sachet iside of the cabby alkways and when it turns pink I through it away.

But I think these guy should use silica gel to keep their minds fungus free so that they can clearly know the difference between fungus and dust and don't just

congrats topgear for getting new card.at last some shout helped.

Thanks mate.

as i told before, hero of TDF, topgear. congrats buddy. you did it again :razz:

Thanks a lot buddy.

Comments of you guys always encourage me a lot.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Good work buddy.....:)
But,I know still that Rashi will do these kind of thing again to other ppl.
I don't thing they have learn any lesson yet.
Still u should recommend other ppl to not buying anything from them.
BTW,I have read ur previous post so I will try not to post any slang language.....

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
BTW,I have read ur previous post so I will try not to post any slang language.....

Ofcourse not. They will always remain the same until the world ends.... :D

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Congrats.....at last....such a relief.

See one or two ppl's misjudgment create such crap to the genuine customer. One more thing when Topgear visit with his brother appear themselves as rude, that particular guy can't hold him as well as the shop itself.

So when you go for RMA, first day go alone,but in the delivery day visits in numbers. :)

I learned some things here,

1.Clean the card as much as possible as you can before RMA.
2.Day of delivery visits with some people who can act adequate if necessary.
3.Mentally prepared yourself.

Now, Let me know where I can buy Silica Gel in chandni ?

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Ofcourse not. They will always remain the same until the world ends.... :D

Yep,they would be always the same and I'm sure of it.

I guess you know it really well how hard it's hard to find a good branded product in in Kolkata - Say you want to buy a gfx card and the shops are all flooded with XFX. The other brands are really scarce or not available at all. That's why people sometime have to settle for for for products even after knowing that the distributor is not good enough.

Take the example of cilus - he wanted a HD6870 but no brands were available except XFX. So even after having warranty issue he have to settle for gfx card from same manufacturer.

It's the duty of manufacturer ( In here read XFX ) who should look at quality of Rashi's service and make the decision because they have some major responsibility about warranty and customer satisfaction as along with distributors.

Congrats on getting the replacement...justice served atlast... :)

Thanks buddy.

Congrats.....at last....such a relief.

See one or two ppl's misjudgment create such crap to the genuine customer. One more thing when Topgear visit with his brother appear themselves as rude, that particular guy can't hold him as well as the shop itself.

So when you go for RMA, first day go alone,but in the delivery day visits in numbers. :)

I learned some things here,

1.Clean the card as much as possible as you can before RMA.
2.Day of delivery visits with some people who can act adequate if necessary.
3.Mentally prepared yourself.

Now, Let me know where I can buy Silica Gel in chandni ?

yep, thanks and those points are really nice. it's an example of desperate times desperate measures.

Always stay strong at your point and keep on demanding for your rights as a consumer again and again.

Silica gel can be bought from medicine shops I guess.

BTW, take a lookat this and I think every manufacturer and distributor should learn from this ( what called proper service )

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/133227-rma-experience-thread.html#post1309306

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yea,few worst brand like XFX and Palit dominating in Kolkata.....:x
Saw few Asus last time,but then again Asus from Rashi and MSI,Zotac,EVGA are rare or too expensive.....:(
Asus making more GFX cards than before and getting good reviews too on web.....

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Last but not the least,a hearty congratulations from my end for a battle hard won topgear!

cheers :D

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
Congrats bro!
Only out of respect for the forum rules & (somewhat) fear of temp. ban (read: asingh :p ) will I not fulfill my heart's dearest wish to congratulate Rashi on their terrific support with a beautiful sarcastic comment.
Or did I just.....

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Congrats top gear hope the rashi guys learnt a lesson. Also hope digit guys posting your experiences in of their issues.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats bro!
Only out of respect for the forum rules & (somewhat) fear of temp. ban (read: asingh :p ) will I not fulfill my heart's dearest wish to congratulate Rashi on their terrific support with a beautiful sarcastic comment.
Or did I just.....

I can guess your heart's true desire and what's in your mind - many people are also feeling the same as well ( but we have to abide by the forum rules as well ) Rest assured all people will know what's in your mind about Rashi through telepathy.

Congrats top gear hope the rashi guys learnt a lesson. Also hope digit guys posting your experiences in of their issues.

I just wish they learnt some.

Last but not the least,a hearty congratulations from my end for a battle hard won topgear!

cheers :D

congrats topgear :)

Congrats buddy !

^^ thanks guys for all of your encouraging comments.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Battleaxe

I've moved your post to The Rashi RMA experience thread because I feel the purpose of Topgear's thread (this) is over. Please continue your discussion there.

I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom