OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@vamsi
So if Rage is Open GL , then how will it work on X360 :confused:
Direct3D on Xbox 360. It will still use OpenGL on Windows afaik. But it might require DirectX for DirectSound etc.

Carmack: PS3 Better Than Anything... Except 360 | NowGamer

Carmack finalization on console war.
Carmack = God. Whatever he says is correct. And he has said it despite his dislike for DirectX.

[GT] RAGE New Footage

New footage of id Software's enormous RAGE. Also, Kabal's Mortal Kombat premiere, an intense new Trenched boss fight, and some cool mobile games.

*www.rockpapershotgun.com/images/july08/rage2.jpg

Watch Here

[FZ] Rage to take 15+ hours to complete

In a discussion with the Official Xbox Magazine, creative director Tim Willits from id Software confirmed that Rage can be completed in about 15 hours of game play. It could take longer than that with all of the other stuff in the post-apocalyptic world to see and do.

Source

gameranand

Living to Play
Rage to take 15+ hours to complete
Oh great great. Recently found that BF3 is also kinda long game glad to hear that this is also a long game. Now developers are really working good:)):))

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Carmack: PS3 Better Than Anything... Except 360 | NowGamer

Carmack finalization on console war.

Vamsi, you are painting a wrong picture here. You missed "maybe".

Carmack: PS3 Better Than Anything... Except maybe the 360.

Thats high praise for sony's R&D team. His comments meant he was pretty impressed about the ps3 and has no negatives about the consoles.

Gabe newell of valve passed the some horrible comments about the ps3 back when it was launched but had to eat his words now. Now he's highly praising the same console hich he sidelined back then.

The result- PORTAL 2 with cross chatting capability on ps3 and pc (not xbox 360).

Ps3 has tremendous potential when development his done specifically for it and the engine using the cell spe's. If ported like all the 360 ports, they don't look good on ps3 because of its weaker gpu and unused spe's for rendering.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Vamsi, you are painting a wrong picture here. You missed "maybe".

Carmack: PS3 Better Than Anything... Except maybe the 360.

Thats high praise for sony's R&D team. His comments meant he was pretty impressed about the ps3 and has no negatives about the consoles.

Gabe newell of valve passed the some horrible comments about the ps3 back when it was launched but had to eat his words now. Now he's highly praising the same console hich he sidelined back then.

The result- PORTAL 2 with cross chatting capability on ps3 and pc (not xbox 360).

Ps3 has tremendous potential when development his done specifically for it and the engine using the cell spe's. If ported like all the 360 ports, they don't look good on ps3 because of its weaker gpu and unused spe's for rendering.

All I was saying is.. he favors x360. So comes his opinion.

P.S.: Sorry for late reply :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dead City Gameplay Footage:

[youtube]gmUahUzwAyU[/youtube]

Another gameplay video

[youtube]hTX_0s7iUdk[/youtube]

Untethered trailer:

[youtube]NH7hqR-qYWk[/youtube]

quan chi

mortal kombat
By the looks of it it seems that rage also have that gloomy (especially indoor) environment like resident evil 4.
If the gameplay also matches or challenges the former release then it will really be an interesting one.
please don't consider the person perspectives.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Holy shh...! MODS! Gotta get this.

And, the thing I love in this game is that there are huge trolls simply roaming the city. Adds awesomeness to it.

If id softwares is the Father of FPS then who's the Mother??

Ermh.... there are two. lols. DICE and Crytek.....

abhidev

Human Spambot
I came to know about Dice only because of Medal of Honour...had they worked on any other games before?

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I came to know about Dice only because of Medal of Honour...had they worked on any other games before?
EA Digital Illusions CE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let us stick to RAGE now. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I am kinda interested about this game because the level editor will be available with game so modders will do a lot with this game and that would be quite a watch for anyone interested in the game.

Top Bottom