racist attacked on indians..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAYHEM

Journeyman
who indians???...those people who left india for better prospects and money...
I am sorry to say but they r not indians anymore...they went there at their own risk

if I go to dubai for earning and get murdered by someone...its my fault that I went their and not responsibility of indian government or anyone else.

indian govt loose nearly 5 crore for training every single IIT,IIM student....and what they give back...fly to US and work like dogs there for money:-x

No need of shredding a single tear:x
Cant argue with that ! :shock: :-x

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
hey sujoyp, I'm ready to work in India and for India, can u plz giv me a job equivalent to dat of wat we get abroad??...hey dude, its easy to say blah, blah, blah...when u face real facts in India, you won't work in India for sure. I think I'm quite gud at work as an engg. but Indian MNCs don't need people like us, they want some poor guys who they think they can make them work as labors(Infy for example)...really pathetic!! :x

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ ok so go ahead...then y do u cry for help when australians or english people attacks u...then y do u say that its attack on Indian people....common its a attack on u and none of us bothers...

justify me.....y should indian govt come into middle of this.:-|

I am too doing job for last 2 years soo i know the conditions....but again do u really know how indian students live in other countries....
8 people live in a room to save money...they do such kind of jobs that they even wont do in their home...they r always treated like 2nd grade citizens...:-?

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
friends think logically...u study here at a school here getting govt funds for your education
then again go to some NIT,IIT,IIM which get funds from govt for your studies...

and did u even think where govt gets money from...from us...paying taxes from hard earned money..

and after all this u say that when ever u get better opportunity u wanna go away and do job for them....whats benefit for us if u work for intel or google...what service are u giving to india with ur soo called intelligence.

huh...I still say...u go there at ur own risk...no one is responsible for all this attacks other then u...

if u fear this...come back to india...work here..and live like any other indian live

=>the 5 crore figure was wrong...I just heard from some elderly person abt it. Sorry abt it

My point is we are not serving USA / any country as 1st but serving mankind .
remember we are 1st humen being then indian then maharashtrian then nagpurian etcetc .

so what if USB wasnt discovered in india ? after all everyone uses it .

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I am sorry to say but they r not indians anymore...they went there at their own risk

if I go to dubai for earning and get murdered by someone...its my fault that I went their and not responsibility of indian government or anyone else.

indian govt loose nearly 5 crore for training every single IIT,IIM student....and what they give back...fly to US and work like dogs there for money:-x

No need of shredding a single tear:x
Correct me if I am wrong but don't they pay still pay taxes to India (until they completely become citizens of another country)...
And yup most people would leave a country for better prospects for career and money. Money (after health, family) is the most important thing in life.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
remember we are 1st humen being then indian then maharashtrian then nagpurian etcetc .

Right.

afonofa

Journeyman
More Indian students should go there. More the number of Indians, less the number of racially motivated attacks. BTW NRI's do send a lot of money back home to India. So even if they may not know about it, that is their way of giving something back to the country.

sujoyp

Grand Master

U r serving mankind by doing what??? by opposing the attack or doing jobs in foreign...sorry i am not clear..

ya ya u r correct in all sense....but still i will stick with my words...u go there for better prospects...then go at ur own risk...y do u want indian govt to take responsibility of ur wellbeing....should they send indian army for ur protection(that too on public funds:-o)..

nobody really knows what the real quareel is all abt between the indian guy and australian gang....it can be a gal..drugs...money...jealousy anything...

remember symonds reaction after hearing 'maaki' ...harbhajan could have lost his entire career.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Lots of people travel every year from states like Bihar & UP to Maharashtra, Gujarat etc for the same purpose - better prospects and money. If they get attacked and killed by a few hardcore fundamentalists for being 'outsiders' who have come to steal their jobs, who would you support? Those who try to drive them out? Because it was the fault of the 'outsiders' that they came to that state? :|

There is a very strong feeling in some countries that the Indians are gonna steal our jobs; so we must hate them and drive them away. Add racism to it and you have a recipe for disaster.

indian govt loose nearly 5 crore for training every single IIT,IIM student....and what they give back...fly to US and work like dogs there for money

Indian govt loses money for training students? Don't the students pay hefty fees to the respective institutions? And don't those same students pay taxes after getting good jobs?

And LOL at the "they r not indians anymore" bit! :lol:

we shud serve ur country...not jus money

Join the armed forces if you REALLY want to serve the country. It's very easy to say "serve the country" but not everyone does it.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Lots of people travel every year from states like Bihar & UP to Maharashtra, Gujarat etc for the same purpose - better prospects and money. If they get attacked and killed by a few hardcore fundamentalists for being 'outsiders' who have come to steal their jobs, who would you support? Those who try to drive them out? Because it was the fault of the 'outsiders' that they came to that state? :|

I dont support people saying that UP bihar people in maharastra r outsiders just because they r indians....they got equal constitutional rights....do u want me to support talibani just because there is no job in afganistan..NO..isnt it

There is a very strong feeling in some countries that the Indians are gonna steal our jobs; so we must hate them and drive them away. Add racism to it and you have a recipe for disaster.

U r correct in this...absolutely

Indian govt loses money for training students? Don't the students pay hefty fees to the respective institutions? And don't those same students pay taxes after getting good jobs?

I was talking abt govt funded institutions like IIT IIM.Govt engineering colleges,medical colleges,NITs....The day when all govt funds will be over and all colleges become business like in US..u will see the fee rise...will certainly become double....and yes they pay taxes after getting jobs..but I was talking abt students going to other countries....they pay tax to that country..

And LOL at the "they r not indians anymore" bit! :lol:

are bhai do u ever say katrina kaif is an indian...she is an NRI...or imported heroine...wahi funda idhar bhi hai

Join the armed forces if you REALLY want to serve the country. It's very easy to say "serve the country" but not everyone does it.

Just do the normal duties like paying tax,bills and follow constitutional rules...thats enough to be a good human being and indian

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I dont support people saying that UP bihar people in maharastra r outsiders just because they r indians....they got equal constitutional rights....do u want me to support talibani just because there is no job in afganistan..NO..isnt it

Going to work in a different country doesn't make a person any less Indian.

I was talking abt govt funded institutions like IIT IIM.Govt engineering colleges,medical colleges,NITs....The day when all govt funds will be over and all colleges become business like in US..u will see the fee rise...will certainly become double....and yes they pay taxes after getting jobs..but I was talking abt students going to other countries....they pay tax to that country..

When they have already paid all their fees, then how does it affect the institutions, whether they work in India or abroad? Surely the govt. is NOT reliant on these students to stay here and pay taxes so that the next generation can get quality education.

are bhai do u ever say katrina kaif is an indian...she is an NRI...or imported heroine...wahi funda idhar bhi hai

Incorrect logic. You don't call an Indian, Australian if he starts living in Australia. He is still an Indian unless he gains Aussie citizenship. To his countrymen and even the Aussies he is still 100% Indian. When your relatives go to stay in the UK, you don't start calling them Brits, do you?

Just do the normal duties like paying tax,bills and follow constitutional rules...thats enough to be a good human being and indian

Many people live here and don't do all these things. Does that reduce their degree of Indianness (if there is such a thing)? So why target those living abroad?

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Kl@w-24 said:
I think different. I think a responsible doctor/engineer/social-worker/entrpreneur is doing as much service to the country as an army personnel, if not more. I would even cross the limit by saying that having a large army like India's is crazy/futile.

appserver

Third Eye
I think different. I think a responsible doctor/engineer/social-worker/entrpreneur is doing as much service to the country as an army personnel, if not more. I would even cross the limit by saying that having a large army like India's is crazy/futile.

I am speechless! :-|

Mystic

wise one
:|

Vicious Cycle: Indians stab racial abuser in Australia

MELBOURNE/SYDNEY: As 300 Indian students held a protest in Sydney against continued racial attacks on them with two new incidents being reported on Monday, a group of Indians, for the first time, retaliated against racial abuse by stabbing a 20-year-old youth.

The incident occurred at St Albans in Melbourne on Sunday in which the youth was stabbed once in the neck and twice in the arm, allegedly by Indians, The Age reported. The newspaper added that the victim had allegedly said to the Indians: ``You are black. You don't belong here. Go away from our country.''

Police said they were looking for two Indian attackers aged 23 and 29. They added that a car believed to be that of a man involved in attacks on Indian students had also been torched.

Meanwhile, Kamal Jit, a 23-year-old Indian student, was beaten up for the second time in a fortnight by a group of youths in Melbourne, the 11th person from the community to be assaulted within a space of a month.

A 23-year-old Indian student was found unconscious and bleeding by another Indian student near the railway station. Jit had earlier been pelted with eggs by masked men after getting off a late night train.

``The two guys pushed me to the ground and I was hit over the head, I think with a steel rod," Age quoted Jit as saying.

Jit, who required seven stitches after the blow to his head, said he did not want to live in the neighbourhood any longer. ``It is very bad because we pay a lot of money and we are living far away from our country and from our families and we are without protection,'' he said.

In Sydney, at least 300 members of the Indian community staged a sit at Harris Park, triggering a stand-off with the police as the students sought the immediate release of a colleague arrested by the authorities.

They were also protesting against the beating up of a few fellow students by Lebanese youth. Two Indian students have reportedly been taken away by the Lebanese men. The police said they have arrested two of the fleeing Lebanese youth and also two Indian students who were fighting their assailants.

A report from Sydney said the Lebanese had first allegedly started throwing eggs on passing Indians. Even while police were assuring the Indians, a group of Lebanese youth appeared and starting bashing them. The police nabbed two of the fleeing youths, the report said.

The agitated crowd demanded the release of the Indian students and wanted increased police presence in the area, mainly inhabited by the Indian community.

BTW, the guy KamalJit seems to be one unlucky guy, beaten up twice.

sujoyp

Grand Master
incidents r unfortunate but u just can not fight them back....it will create problems for whole community....like it happened in US after terrorist attack...they saw each and every Muslim suspiciously...

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
haha humse bare racist duniya mein kahin nahi hai.Look at yourself in the mirror first before calling them racists we indians are also racist.Yahan jab daliton ko laat parti hai tab log kahan jaate hai?Mumbai mein north indians ko maara jaata hai tab log kaha jaate hai?Aur southies ke saath north india mein kya hota hai?Sar se poun tak sab racist hai.Larki dekhne jaayenge toh "larki ka color theek nahi hai" isko kya bolenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom