racist attacked on indians..

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
recently thera are many racist attack are done on indian...
are indians weakest target?
is is because of their job are "banglored"?
*economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4598887.cms*www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyDMCn60lhY

sujoyp

Grand Master
who indians???...those people who left india for better prospects and money...
I am sorry to say but they r not indians anymore...they went there at their own risk

if I go to dubai for earning and get murdered by someone...its my fault that I went their and not responsibility of indian government or anyone else.

indian govt loose nearly 5 crore for training every single IIT,IIM student....and what they give back...fly to US and work like dogs there for money:-x

No need of shredding a single tear:x

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
I am sorry to say but they r not indians anymore...they went there at their own risk

if I go to dubai for earning and get murdered by someone...its my fault that I went their and not responsibility of indian government or anyone else.

indian govt loose nearly 5 crore for training every single IIT,IIM student....and what they give back...fly to US and work like dogs there for money:-x

+1...Driving cabs...filling gas at pumps... working as waiters it makes no f**ing sense! Punjab, Gujurat & AP are the top exporters...

More food for thought here:

*quicktake.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/indian-students-facing-attacks-in-australia-businessweek/

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Where did you get that figure of 5 crore from? Seems unlikely that it should be so high.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Those are students who were assaulted by teenagers gang. Many of them do part time job and come back home late using public transport.

It may be just some random violence incidents.

@sujoyp
They are still Indians, belong to India. If someone gets better opportunity abroad then what is the problem ? Don't you think that we here are doing the same thing, working for Americans ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

I'm stumped by this guy's attitude. :|

appserver

Third Eye
@sujoyp,

The concept of outsourcing was emerged just because of "those people who left india for better prospects and money." The quality, talent, sincerity and dedication along with the cheap man power brought many job opportunities to India. With such a big population, India would have suffered a lot if the outsourcing concept did not emerge.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
People go for Higher education too not just to get job and earn money .

Some of The indians who are working there in other countries are actually brillient students who work in great companies like google , intel . they are making india shine . ( bharat ka naam roshan kar rahey hai )

And India Has also great job oppurtunaties ( Read : Reverse Brain Drain )
so what if we all do racist attack on foreign students . (also see amirkhan;s add of foreigners )

appserver

Third Eye
People go for Higher education too not just to get job and earn money .

Some of The indians who are working there in other countries are actually brillient students who work in great companies like google , intel . they are making india shine . ( bharat ka naam roshan kar rahey hai )

And India Has also great job oppurtunaties ( Read : Reverse Brain Drain )
so what if we all do racist attack on foreign students . (also see amirkhan;s add of foreigners )

Do you think we are not doing that now? How do we call a guy from Africa[exclude South Africa]?

sujoyp

Grand Master
friends think logically...u study here at a school here getting govt funds for your education
then again go to some NIT,IIT,IIM which get funds from govt for your studies...

and did u even think where govt gets money from...from us...paying taxes from hard earned money..

and after all this u say that when ever u get better opportunity u wanna go away and do job for them....whats benefit for us if u work for intel or google...what service are u giving to india with ur soo called intelligence.

huh...I still say...u go there at ur own risk...no one is responsible for all this attacks other then u...

if u fear this...come back to india...work here..and live like any other indian live

=>the 5 crore figure was wrong...I just heard from some elderly person abt it. Sorry abt it

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent

yup i agree with u...we r bit oppurtunistic...i even hate goin foreign like some of my seniors went....its like using n throwing away india for education...wer is ur contrib to country...we shud serve ur country...not jus money

n here in a.p...most of students r fond of big package jobs...hence many take risk n go foreign...yes money is needed...but over-desire is dangerous

when some go to alien country....safety of life lies with us

appserver

Third Eye
Sujoyp,

You have a point. If you study at Singapore, Canada you need to serve the country for a year. This should be applicable to our country also.

Having saying that we Indians are very poor in taking risks and thus India is full of service based companies and so the employees. I am a software coolie, I am working for a MNC but still all my hard works are going for an international manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, electrical companies. Now what is the difference between me and an Indian who is working at US or UK?

Whose mistake is that? Big Indian software giants does not have a single R&D! We have R&D for Google, IBM, Yahoo, Microsoft but why not even a single Indian company? Have you ever thought about that?

Its a big politics dude! Those western population will earn and we Indian population has to serve!

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Sujoyp,

You have a point. If you study at Singapore, Canada you need to serve the country for a year. This should be applicable to our country also.

Having saying that we Indians are very poor in taking risks and thus India is full of service based companies and so the employees. I am a software coolie, I am working for a MNC but still all my hard works are going for an international manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, electrical companies. Now what is the difference between me and an Indian who is working at US or UK?

Whose mistake is that? Big Indian software giants does not have a single R&D! We have R&D for Google, IBM, Yahoo, Microsoft but why not even a single Indian company? Have you ever thought about that?

Its a big politics dude! Those western population will earn and we Indian population has to serve!

dude wake up...u r talking abt IT...IT ais not only the industry for india to survive....also india will not dip if IT comapny aint ther...ther r loads of other sectors which u never thought till today....electrical power,finance,manufacturing,etc

n dont be narrow minded n genralising way of thinking....evr1 dont work like slave as u work for a IT giant..i guess so

actually ther r two thing seperate thats making points here....a)one lack of oppurtunity for starting business or getting job in INDIA...b)Serving ur
country n stayin with job in india

the mix of ttitude of..a n b is we hav 2day ...both r valid n cant be argued

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Those are students who were assaulted by teenagers gang. Many of them do part time job and come back home late using public transport.

It may be just some random violence incidents.

@sujoyp
They are still Indians, belong to India. If someone gets better opportunity abroad then what is the problem ? Don't you think that we here are doing the same thing, working for Americans ?

Working in india ...atleast the workers pay tax to ur country....far better

but goin abroad wats the use to india exept so called fame of workers out ther at google,intel,blah blah...wat can u get from fame...its not worth

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Not that it changes things, but they are Indians. But I think the acts of violence are too random and incidental to be revolting against.

sujoyp

Grand Master
In medical line those who pass from govenment medical colleges have to do 2 year gramin doctor thing....let all the government funded colleges do this thing including IIM ,IIT, NIT....at least they will do some good to India....

sujoyp

Grand Master
Not that it changes things, but they are Indians. But I think the acts of violence are too random and incidental to be revolting against.

the act of violence seems less of racist and more due to anger of outsourcing of jobs...these sarkari neta always see things in racial manners...I would still say go at ur own risk...y include indian govt

appserver

Third Eye
dude wake up...u r talking abt IT...IT ais not only the industry for india to survive....also india will not dip if IT comapny aint ther...ther r loads of other sectors which u never thought till today....electrical power,finance,manufacturing,etc

You are right! I guess we are talking about the students-workers in abroad. I guess 90% of them belongs to IT family [direct or indirect]. Between you can't differentiate between IT and the rest of the industry. I am not coding for a software company but of course for a manufacturing industries payroll system or accounts.

Also please analyze the economy in 70's-90's and now! Don't you see that the Indian economy has improved after outsourcing [See, positive or negative growth is another topic I am not to it]? Rest I leave it to your common sense.

n dont be narrow minded n genralising way of thinking....evr1 dont work like slave as u work for a IT giant..i guess so

Sir,
My mind is not that much narrow :p but tell me one Grade- A Indian software company which has only Indian clients? When you have a non-Indian client, the works and hard work you put goes for only to them, not to the India [Of course except poor billing]. This is reality. We are service providers and very few are product developers!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Working in india ...atleast the workers pay tax to ur country....far better

but goin abroad wats the use to india exept so called fame of workers out ther at google,intel,blah blah...wat can u get from fame...its not worth

Tell me dude, is it more important that talent should be restricted to a specific country or should it help everyone globally ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom