qwerty wifi phone

dabster

In the zone
I have realized that I can't sustain on touchscreen phone. I changed to touch smartphone recently. after being on nokia n70 for 4 years. looking for querty keypad smartphones. bugdet max of 12k. minimum requirement is with wifi and mostly not looking for blackberry( which I think are pretty closed device with not much options) until somebody can convince me otherwise.
my options:
nokia e series ? wch ones
nokia c3 - cheap but old
nokia asha 302. looks good but haven't seen a hands on review yet.
motorola fire - slow and old

any other suggestions reviews are welcome.

Thanks.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Sony Ericsson Fengli txt pro CK15i: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

read review texts carefully before buying :oops:

OP
D

dabster

In the zone
@icebags @dashing.sujay point noted. :)

nobody said anything on nokia options. man they are really going of business :D. though Asha 302 looks decent. I am fine with reliable S40/S60 OS then duos which i haven't seen good reviews about.

Back again on one of the best offerings : motorola Pro + 12k on ebay, but no warranty. motorola india doesn't sell it here. :(

how about LG optimus pro etc ?

OP
D

dabster

In the zone
Left the idea of qwerty keypad phones as of now. tried using them and problem was the smaller keys weren't of any help.;). android keyboard in landscape mode seem to be the best option I can make use of.

aroraanant

Explorer
Why anyone is not suggesting the BB 9300 which is a very good qwerty phone, I think the best right now in the budget.
And I haven't used chacha so can't say much about it.But it is supposed to be good.
And also if you comfortable with seller warranty then Xperia Pro for 14.5K is also a very good option.

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
nokia asha 302 review:
Nokia Asha 302 review: E-serious - GSMArena.com
dont go for htc chacha...very poor battery life...
check out lg optimus pro or samsung galaxy y pro duos...

@Op by saying u have left the idea of a qwerty phone do u mean a qwerty keypad is not neccessary???

Top Bottom