Question about having a pirated Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Hi
I recently bought an acer 4710z lappy which is designed for Vista though Linux is preinstalled. Now, installing XP in this is a headache for a non-techie like me. The dealer is insisting to get a Vista installed but he also suggesting to have a LEGAL Vista. But it will another heavy investment for me NOW and also I havent used Vista yet. So i want to know about what are the negative sides of having a pirated Vista ?????

A friend of mine said you cant use any other pirated sofware or cracked version in Vista :(

Please suggest...

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I would suggest you stick to XP buy(if you can) Vista when sp1 is released.

A friend of mine said you cant use any other pirated sofware or cracked version in Vista
Ask your friend to STFU(shut the fcuk up)

If you really want VISTA and you got no money then there are two ways:

1.send an email to billy uncle and ask for a free copy of vista ultimate.:) He is very much into charity these day.
2.Try to become a MVP.Contact iMav for more details.MVPs get free copies of windows.(sarcasm intended)

there is yet another alternative way but its discussion is not allowed here.

You must try Ubuntu 'gutsy gibbon' once.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Always prefer to use genuine.
How can any one succeed by cheating some one. MS worked hard (and still working) and brought vista to us..and you are thinking of piracy.

Last edited:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
i m too using xp..

but what do u say on that my query on sarkari office wali businss edtion wali dvd of vi5ta

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I will go for XP anyday...
Vista sucks...
(Inner Voice :- Haan haan! angur khatte hain... seedhe bol naa ki "My PC is too underpowered to run Vista :p)

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey what do u suggest on getting free vi5ta vusiness from sarkari daftar

aare T-series bhi achi hai jaise ke natwest-series and ashes-series :D

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
arunks:its illegal and besides it will only work for only 30 days without activating.bad luck.
Instead buy Windows Vista Ultimate retail version @18k :O.hehe.

abhishek_del

Journeyman
tell me that if i get a original windows vista from my freinds govenment office and i install it in my pc with license key pasted on the cabint of his office pc..then will it work..? means will i able to use it without any problem even when using internet...
?

The pc's on which the license key is pasted are OEM products ie. Original Equipment Manufacturer....

So you can'y use this key with non-oem products and using them with oem products is useless/not applicable because they are already licensed genuinely. To lciense key marna chhodo....agar koi non-oem/retail windows ki key deta hai to hi lo....

Samjhe chacha

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Gurujee

Few things I would like to clear....

No one is forcing you to buy Vista, if you dont like the software try any linux distro you like, now days many comes with better or same effects like Vista...

2nd even if you want vista, it doesnt mean that you have to buy Vista ultimate...

For information Vista Ultimate is Rs. 9k incl TAX Kolkata... where as basically if its a personal use laptop Vista Home Premium which is Rs. 5800/- all incl (Kolkata) will do all job fine it will come with all eye candy and most of the needed feature :)

So in terms yes the software is one investment !! but not necessarily u need to buy Vista... Personally i have tested the model and found Fedora Core 7 is fully fuctional with Acer 4710z without any issue :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
gaurav_indian said:
mods wont come here.So just chill.:p
Guess what just happened?

iMav said:
for the record me no mvp ... mvps here are - chotocheeta; vishal gupta; gx; anandk & shantanu :)
and swatkat, though h comes here very rarely now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom