Preview + Feedback [June 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

swood

Broken In
Rs.250 totally justifiable-considering the 2 FT's,the content in the mag,dvd's freebies and dont forget the free gift each reader gets worth Rs. 150 so the mag cost comes down to just Rs. 100.:-o:-o

It is Rs.250/- on the covers, but if you order it through digit shop, its Rs.200/-

oh..I already booked the magazine from newsstand...:( I didn't saw the 200rs discounted price@digit..but 250rs still ok for the magazine..I didn't get the magazine today..spent 1 hour waiting for the supplier of the newsstand..and my bad luck..all other magazines came except digit :(

Now, I have to spent the beginning of the month with computer active and lfy :( Digit this is very bad..please make the magazine available by tomorrow coz I already finished lfy and ca today..:mrgreen::mrgreen:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The magazine is really expensive but yes I guess that is worth it, not because of tons of worthless softwares supplied in its DVD but because of some really great softwares like

1. Adobe CS 5........... that incredible and irresistible..........THUMBS UP for this one.
2. Autodesk Maya and 3D Max... that's good too....
3. Ubuntu and 12 Fast Tracks of 2009... that's impressive too.....

4. Rest all........... Absolutely no need of those tons of waste..softwares.

Still overall A great issue mainly because of Adobe CS5 .... for me worth the money spent.

Buddy open up your mind and eyes - if you are not only interested converting big trial versions in full version then you can only that these little freeware/FOS apps are not waste but they are as useful well.

One example - PowerDVD/WinDVD are very good commercial app to watch DVD movies but have you ever heard of KMplayer or GOMPlayer or MPlayer - they are some of the best media players freely available and the best part is they are not waste and is more good as compared to any commercial app.

Who have tried those gems will completely agree with me - I'm sure :p

Has the excel file only 130 rows?? (Only Rewind, Media, Docs n Distros) I think it's faulty. Can you guys give a html version link like before? It will be helpful.
Thanks.

Look at the bottom left side of the doc and w you will see some tabs named as Mindware/Playware/Community - just click on them and you will get to see the DVd contents for those particular DVD :p

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Rs.250 totally justifiable-considering the 2 FT's,the content in the mag,dvd's freebies and dont forget the free gift each reader gets worth Rs. 150 so the mag cost comes down to just Rs. 100.:-o:-o

What is the free gift worth Rs.150/- for each reader? I dint read it any where???

toofan

Technomancer
I think the free gifts will be the SEEDS they are sending with digit. If they really are.

Jetfire

Broken In
Buddy open up your mind and eyes - if you are not only interested converting big trial versions in full version then you can only that these little freeware/FOS apps are not waste but they are as useful well.

One example - PowerDVD/WinDVD are very good commercial app to watch DVD movies but have you ever heard of KMplayer or GOMPlayer or MPlayer - they are some of the best media players freely available and the best part is they are not waste and is more good as compared to any commercial app.

Who have tried those gems will completely agree with me - I'm sure :p

Look at the bottom left side of the doc and w you will see some tabs named as Mindware/Playware/Community - just click on them and you will get to see the DVd contents for those particular DVD :p

Got it... I'm a fool.:shock: :mrgreen:

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The Seeds are there in every issue, but that is not the gift... or rather, that is not the only gift.

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
So,Rs.250/- for News Stand buyers ???
Now Digit is NO.1 expensive magazine in India.....:twisted:

if one can't able to get the mag. online then why he/she have to suffer by paying more,this is not what digit should do n' not expected by newsstand buyers....

Revolution u r true" Now Digit is NO.1 expensive tec magazine in India" n' it be going to become most expensive in world.....i think this is the one n' only achievement which digit wants to achieve now........n it seems soon it will.......

so many queries abt price hike n\ yet no one from digit is explaining this:twisted:.....n what are the gifts nobody is explaining????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom