Preview + Feedback [June 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitCritic

Broken In
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rs 250/- boy .,... oh .... boy ! I hope Digit is not racing to become number 1 in the most expensive magazines in India list. The issue looks good and promising though, it is expensive.

It will be interesting if it delivers the quality in the articles and content not just quantity. If it delivers then it is worth it and critics will be back to applaud... else you know the critics will do what they do best :twisted: ie to criticize...

aura

Sync dreams to reality
The magazine is really expensive but yes I guess that is worth it, not because of tons of worthless softwares supplied in its DVD but because of some really great softwares like

1. Adobe CS 5........... that incredible and irresistible..........THUMBS UP for this one.
2. Autodesk Maya and 3D Max... that's good too....
3. Ubuntu and 12 Fast Tracks of 2009... that's impressive too.....

4. Rest all........... Absolutely no need of those tons of waste..softwares.

Still overall A great issue mainly because of Adobe CS5 .... for me worth the money spent.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Wow!! Gr8!! Awesum n rocking..!! Lol i'm postng ths 4m mobile. Tat even without qwerty keypad :-(
I just logged in 2 see d preview aftr getting sms tweet update 4m digit :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks great - now it's worth saying anniversary issue filled with quality contents :p

Jetfire

Broken In
Inclusion of ft pdfs are worth Rs. 250 :p. I can afford the price rise.:grin: But can't afford if the regular issue price increases...:cry:

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

And yes.. Congrats for a really good work... Waiting for last seven days for just this...

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rs 250/- boy .,... oh .... boy ! I hope Digit is not racing to become number 1 in the most expensive magazines in India list. The issue looks good and promising though, it is expensive.

It will be interesting if it delivers the quality in the articles and content not just quantity. If it delivers then it is worth it and critics will be back to applaud... else you know the critics will do what they do best :twisted: ie to criticize...

what digit costs RS 250:shock:,wt* is happening here,digit already costs more than other mag's.... the magazines put lots of advertisements to reduce costs which is acceptable ,....but it seems digit's crew want to reduce its customers n' ....it seems they can't handle the increased no. of customers.......when started reading digit back in 2005,more than 15 friends in my class used to buy digit...now only few left (including me) all bcoz of increased price,,parents says" are Rs 200 kya ek magazine pe hi kharch krega kya...now it is Rs 250.."" ...........sure the contents seems impressing but digit teams should think this point that lots of info is available on internet these days n' if the strategy of inc. price like this....sure digit will suffer in the long run ........

May god save my fav. tech mag, i wanna see u rising always so...plz do something

Jetfire

Broken In
Has the excel file only 130 rows?? (Only Rewind, Media, Docs n Distros) I think it's faulty. Can you guys give a html version link like before? It will be helpful.
Thanks.

bhunnu16

Broken In
1. Adobe CS5 Prm :D
2. Fast Track to Ethical Hacking :)
3. CTC II
4. Awesome DVD's

getting better and now the best :)

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
CTC:::Hello u DIGIT Folks!!!!!!!!! I am Backkkkkkkk...Back to give u lazy lols some dreadful sleepless nights...Hello fellow Digitianss...Best Of Luck To Alllll.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Hi,Mega Tron,Vineet,bzk,etc,,,,Ready to roll guys?????

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ya Clinton! We are back. Atleast I M. :lol:
Lets indulge again, and ram our heads yet again :flamewar:

last time I came to know about the CTC thread quite late, and this time I have some exam in the first half of June, but I am ready :meditate:

And am back to experience those sleepless nights... :zzzz: The hyper moments :hyper: and the joy of solving each clue :thumbs:.

chetankapoor16

Right off the assembly line
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:[/SIZE]

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

AND
NOW

DIGIT
ONLY
COST
RS.
ONLY

YOU WILL GET
THE CHEAPEST
MAGAZINE ..

WITH
ALL
THE
LATEST
INFORMATION

SO PLEASE GRAP THIS OFFER SONE

AND FROM MY SIDE--
hello
it is the best digital magazine in the world that i had read and seen .....
i advice all the people to subscribe this i just love ........
it build my gadget knowledge bestt[/SIZE]
:-o:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::arrow::arrow:

and i had not seen such a great and amazing offer in my whole life......
* Im sure the Digit Team appreciate the feedback but Im toning down the font for better viewability* - Mod Edit FilledVoid

Last edited:

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
WoW Quality Contents... desperately waiting for this issue.... will buy today while going home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom