[Preview + Feedback] Digit December Mega Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

con_tester

Journeyman
What are u all guys thinking.
DIGIT has right to increase price only for one issuue that is special issue.
DIGIT said that subscriber are protected from price hikes but not for special edition price hike.

Think. You wanna get 2 CDs, 1 DVD, and a Dual Layer DVD, A Magazine with 220+ pages and a fast track guide in just 125. Is that right.
NOOOO....
If u download all this stuff it cost you more than 5000+...
So think how many times DIGIT helped you.
Isn't it you chance to help DIGIT.
May be they have financial problems.

kaysquare

Journeyman
con_tester said:

If it is really tru ask them to admit it and request help from its subscribers

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Guys help me. When i try to install Flash 8 it says Isscript.msi is missing . I googled but found that file only for version 7,8 and 9. IN flash it is showing version 4. Help

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
chirag said:
Guys help me. When i try to install Flash 8 it says Isscript.msi is missing . I googled but found that file only for version 7,8 and 9. IN flash it is showing version 4. Help

wrong section dude :? post it it in software troubleshooting :arrow:

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have no comments to offer about the contents of the DVD, CD or the mag because it has just arrived. But must say one thing.

Asking for extra payment simply SUCKS!! :roll: Digit could have used some other model instead of Sania and used that money to send the DVD, etc to all its subscribers.

Although, as Digit claims, we are covered against inflation (or inflated price :roll: ) we are also paying in advance!! Isn't it? Forget about pittance called interest on that money, but we are ensuring some continued business as well.

First it was the DVD case and now this extra payment. Why are subscribers treated differently from news-stand buyers? I subscribe to a few other mags (tech and non-tech) but have never seen anything like this before. This surely is a FIRST BY DIGIT!! Quite unprecedented :evil:

If Digit doesn't gain anything by increasing its subscriber base, why does it keep telling us to subscribe?

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
Sania on the cover page simply sucks

and wat abt old query

the sisoft sandra 2005
is askin for a serial key at the start
dont we get to use it atleast as a trial version ???

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Some facts and details about Digit magazine :arrow:

1)The paper quality is poor especially of the begining pages.It improves when the buyers guide section comes(as it contains a lot of ads) and also the pages where HP advertisemnt is there are a bit thick.

2)The fast track pages are rough though a bit smoother than its first issue.Though digit had tried to improve the paper quality of fast track last month -the pages of first half of the book were whiter and a bit smoother than rest of the book- but now its back to the same old stuff.Also it saves money by not printing on inside of the main cover as in previous issues.The preview of next month is also missing in the book.

3)The DVD and CD are again in simple seal covers and it will be a big mess if we have to find a software in later months.

4)Also i received my copy on the 7th as compared to 2-3 in previous few months.

So the conclusion inspite of price hike digit is not being able to improve its service quality :evil:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
con_tester said:

ya financial problems , thats why sania mirza is on cover :evil:.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
WTF is this shit i recieved now ? :evil:
This is to inform you that the delivery of the subscriber copies for this month commences from 10-DEC-05 .Your personal copy of Digit will be delivered by CHENNAI- S.R.SPEED COURIERS. This should be reaching you shortly. Kindly hold on till then.
and to speak of it :roll: newsstand has already recieved it :roll: :evil:

WTF is the use to be a subscriber then ? WTH WTH WTF ?
First this 50 stuff (ok, i agree its some wierd problem and its cool with me) and now this sh*t ?

What are u upto ? dont u need any Subscriber ? then stop this service u have called Subscribe and be happy and let us be happy too :roll:

iinfi

mekalodu
all of u write about this Digit magazine and how it treats is subscribers to the consumer grievances column of the newspapers in your city. Let the whole world know about Digit

hpotter606

Journeyman
con_tester said:
What are u all guys thinking.
DIGIT has right to increase price only for one issuue that is special issue.
DIGIT said that subscriber are protected from price hikes but not for special edition price hike.

Think. You wanna get 2 CDs, 1 DVD, and a Dual Layer DVD, A Magazine with 220+ pages and a fast track guide in just 125. Is that right.
NOOOO....
If u download all this stuff it cost you more than 5000+...

I totally agree with you. I was thinking i am the only one in this forum who dont think digit has commited any crime.
Digit is already giving to much for this price. Are you in such a need of T2 DVD and motocross madness game that you are filling a LAWSUITE :shock:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@hpotter - We all know that digit is giving so much for a less prize. But if u r a subscriber then don't u know that digit had told us when for the first time we had subscribed that we will get mag at 66 rs even if there is a hike in price. So this is a crime.

And look at their service. Someone is getting 2 T2 dvd's and my fast track book is missing

Vyasram

The pWnster
Hey what's up digit?

Guess what :?:

I think no one will spend 50 bucks for a lame old game and a movie telecated more than thrice in hbo & star movies , as for the discovery body encyclopaedia, I've already d'loaded it :wink: ....... No thanks :evil: :evil:

I guess your actions r not fair anyway :x

Loud booooooes :!: :!: :!:

hpotter606

Journeyman
@chirag/kai
You are getting the mag of Rs. 66. The only thing you are not getting is the free goddies.
BTW i am not a subscriber.

kaysquare

Journeyman
hpotter606 said:
@chirag/kai
You are getting the mag of Rs. 66. The only thing you are not getting is the free goddies.

when we subscribed DIGIT said we are protected from price hikes and we will get special issues at no extra price.
Now what is happening is plain cheating.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
kaysquare said:
hpotter606 said:
@chirag/kai

when we subscribed DIGIT said we are protected from price hikes and we will get special issues at no extra price.
Now what is happening is plain cheating.

I totally agree.
This is plain cheating.
Digit , This is not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom