[Preview + Feedback] Digit December Mega Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerin

Journeyman
Someone tell me that should I buy Digit of this month?Is it worth or many problems.

Most of the DVD players play dual layer DVD`S.
2 years old Dvd-Rom plays dual dvd I am sure.

.:deadman:.

Broken In
Raaabo said:
The movie DVD is a dual-layer DVD and should work provided:

1. You have a compatible DVD-ROM drive
2. You have installed the DVD-Movie player software that came with your DVD-ROM drive (eg: PowerDVD, Windows Media Player 10, etc.)

There is no spyware in the Motocross Madness CD. We've checked!

Raaabo

no
T2 dvd isnt running

Damn digit

rentacoder

Broken In
QwertyManiac said:
One of your "Terminator" Dvds is the Digit DVD ;)
yeah i thought so too.but i checked and double checked. both the DVDs are identical. both have the same content...the movie and the discovery stuff.

varun_ag

Broken In
Its a shame that DIGIT people even thought of asking the subscribers to pay Rs. 50 extra for the issue.
They have really gone mad. How can they think of this?
First they make discrimination between the issues of subscribers and newstand by including DVD case with newsstand copies. Now this
I don't know what is intheir mind. But surely these are fading the good image that Digit had in market.
Also they rarely give prices for their contests.
They are also modifying posts in the forum on their discretion to delete all the posts related to Rs. 50 hungama

Sourabh

Laptoping
varun_ag said:
First they make discrimination between the issues of subscribers and newstand by including DVD case with newsstand copies.

I got my december issue from newsstand yesterday and checked everything today. There is no DVD case for the newsstand buyers too this time. I really feel digit should rethink the same. Most probably this time since newsstand buyers were gonna get all these dvd+cd, a single DVD case wont be spacious to accomodate them. Moreover the movie DVD works, but its kinda strage sometimes it justs hangs the system. Checked it in the Dvd player too, works as it should. All those who face the problem of the *faulty* movie dvd, just wait for a while after popping in the T2 dvd.

@ Deadman : its a dual layer dvd. Size of the DVD is some 7 gigs. If you are unaware of what a DL DVD is, do a define: xyz on google before posting it on the forums. It misleads people.

All dvd-roms read both SL and DL DVDs. So the DVD should work in all dvd drives.

multi

lazy bone
Sourabh said:
a single DVD case wont be spacious to accomodate them.

True , & I wonder why they not found any space in that extraaa large odd packeging .

2 DVDs & thats without any case & thats in special issue :evil:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I wrote a mail to help@jasubhai.com asking that y i haven't i got my issue yet?

They said that my issue has been dispatched and will reach me shortly. Hope it is true.

Now digit has started answering e-mails fast. Atleast some improvement we can see in digit.

anshul

Journeyman
I remeber the welcome note when I subscribed to digit. It said that I am a "priviledged member of digit family". Now If I am not getting on to your nerves then let me add prefix "under to the above mentioned phrase.

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
the sisoft sandra 2005
after installation is askin for a serial key

come on atleast te trial version shouldnt ask for it naaa

G

Milkshake said:
Raaabo said:
The movie DVD is a dual-layer DVD and should work provided:
Are u in your mind RAABOO!!!

Who said the DVD is a DUAL-layer DVD.

It ain't.

I am wondering how can u say this???
buddy dvd is dual layer ok. check with nero and see system information..
and you can also see writen on center of dvd that lyaer0 and layer1 soso..

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
i too havent recieved my copy yet.usually get it by 3rd of the month.looks like the service of Digit is going down inspite of the Rs. 25 hike.

BlAsTeR

Broken In
I got my subscription copy today (7th dec ) , and got to know that there's no free (Term and Disc) DVD incuded in that.

:cry:

One way i feel happy that i have not received that Currupt DVD which would remain as show piece for ever.

But this policy is not fare.First increase in Copy price,then lots of currupt CD' and DVDs , then taking more 50 buks and Deleting posts.

Am sure this wld have big impact on Marketing of digit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom