[Preview + Feedback] Digit December 2007 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
great ! simply awesome.. the content was great and nicely written and compiled.. loved all the things from our very own asfaq, nimish and raaabo.. the DVD content were also good.. all working.. :p

agnels

Live The Dream!
Digit not yet reached the Goan News Stands till date. Whereas PC World is the first to reach before 3rd of every month. Looks like PC World is fast catching up with Digit in every area.......

abhijitsam

Broken In
A poor issue in my view. Mag contents were nowhere near the standard of CHIP. Even PC World gave good contents - as it does always.

Far too many ADs IMO.. also if the idea was to split into 5 small booklets, its a poor and greedy idea to have so many ADs in them.. it stinks folks!

Even my Personal tech DVD is not working (mind you, its the least useful dvd, so I cant be ars** to complain).. thankfully rest all are fine (especially entertainment and ubuntu)

Movies are pathetic to say the least.. cannot think of anyone watching such lame stuff.. Cmon digit, why do u serve us such bummers!?! I expected some good documentaries or animated films atleast..

Overall very disappointed.. I'm not buying until June '08 anniversary issue unless I find something worth my money..

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
phuchungbhutia said:
i too got a blank entertainment dvd .... this is the second time i have got blank cd or dvd from digit .......

me too.. :(

doesn't work in any drive and can't burn on it.everytime i click the drive my tray opens with a msg-Insert a disc.

And the idea of splitting the mag is good but contents were not much.they were good but mag was stuffed with ads.contents of dvds are average.also please have a look at the UI of chip.its much better.

bkpeerless

In the zone
The mag was a total noncens the should mave made it one mag with 155 page or something really digit and ea games r getting flop day by day
ooooooo i forgot to mention ubatu not working

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Yippie!!!! Got my copy from newspaper vendor. Little disappointed from the ultra thin 5 Mags and too much ads..

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^finally!!.congrats mate party kab hai?

thanks raaabo and co. for providing previous issues in pdf format,enough to keep me busy for hours!!

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
When i will get my MAg?????
Although Digit is my fav mag.......But I feel to buy PC Quest coz it reaches on time..........

Digit must either increase their workers.........or they will be loosing their customers..........

REY619 said:
I Miss Zero1 awards.... :(
wht is zero award

Last edited:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^finally!!.congrats mate party kab hai?

thanks raaabo and co. for providing previous issues in pdf format,enough to keep me busy for hours!!
aaja party ghar pe hi hai, poore mohalla ko invite kiya hua hai, tu bhi aa jaa.:p

adi007

Youngling
Ron said:
wht is zero award
zero1 awards is given by DIGIT every december issue..
The awards are given to each product which they find the best in their respective category..
There are various categories like antivirus,moniter,keyboard etc.....

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
adi007 said:
zero1 awards is given by DIGIT every december issue..
The awards are given to each product which they find the best in their respective category..
There are various categories like antivirus,moniter,keyboard etc.....

thnks buddy........

Mrinal Mohit

Broken In
hey, guyz

i'm a subscriber. i got my copy of the mag yesterday, but it's GAMING DVD is not detected by my PC. all other DVDs work fine. whom shud i complain to????

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Mrinal Mohit said:
hey, guyz

i'm a subscriber. i got my copy of the mag yesterday, but it's GAMING DVD is not detected by my PC. all other DVDs work fine. whom shud i complain to????
help@jasubhai.com or call at 40789612/9613/9614

*www.thinkdigit.com/index.php?action=problems

sundor17

Right off the assembly line
sir i buy you Digit this edition is very good, i got 5 DVD, all DVD are good
but sir the "GAMING" DVD not opened in my computer, i have DVD writer, please sir help me what i do.
my email edd is sundor18@yahoo.co.in

Last edited:

hitesh_rocks

Right off the assembly line
*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/t.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/h.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/a.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/n.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/k.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/s.gif*dl3.glitter-graphics.net/empty.gif*dl3.glitter-graphics.net/empty.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/d.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/i.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/g.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/i.gif*text.glitter-graphics.net/caps/t.gif*dl3.glitter-graphics.net/empty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom