Post your Speedtest results

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
earlier it was 4 Mbps UL , but since 2 months they introduced the 15Mbps speed , right now its only available at Hyderabad .

thanks dude :)

Yea, just read about people gushing on India Broadband Forum. All got free upgrades with CC calling them up. Gosh, even after FUP you are stuck on 4 Mbps. Imagine...! Plus they take in account only DL for FUP kitty. So seeding/torrent uploading are not chipping in for FUP breach. This is excellent. I cannot even dream of 4 Mbps here in 'the capital'. Sorry state we are in for broadband. Pissing off must say.

Well enjoy man, enjoy. :)

My friend in Hyd tells me that he gets great speeds and they dont have much hasslement over things.

Brilliant service he says !

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
*www.speedtest.net/result/1411538548.png
My speeds on Beam fiber .

its rs1500 for 15Mbps for the first 40GB and 4Mbps unlimited after that .
amazing dude.. mine :(

mine on Airtel 2mbps @ 1299, FUP just 20gb :-x althouh i cross 95 gb every month withough speeds being decreased, but since this is 2nd month of my connection and i ve heard that airtel decreases speeds after 2nd or 3rd month.

*www.speedtest.net/result/1411981266.png

murari

Right off the assembly line
My speed test results are,
Downloadspeed:1.779Mbps
Uploadspeed:0.829Mbps
i tested my internet connection speed Scanmyspeed.com .

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
do these speed test results depends on the sites you are testing...??
i usually use speedtest.net

yeah it does...depends on the distance from the server, number of hops, ping etc.
that is why all of us use speedtest.net ... so that we get comparitive results

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
My latest speedtest from my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S) with BSNL 3G

*www.speedtest.net/android/74395384.png

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
It is supposed to be 2Mbps, but for some reason is capping. ;) Had it for trial at home. Back to 1Mbps.

Top Bottom