Post your Speedtest results

TheSloth

The Slowest One
what issues are you getting and what area?
I am currently in Chennai and service specifically in my area isn't good anymore. I am facing frequent internet outage and its quite random. Biggest issue came when there was a cyclone a month back and internet was out for 6 days. I understand that no one can do anything in these kind of situations but apparently Airtel broadband services were resumed on Day 2. So it seems Airtel has better service in the area currently I am staying.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Why are these guys going backwards? I was just thinking to change from ACT to Airtel. Sigh
Airtel currently has severe packet loss due to overselling of connections via LCO. I'm not getting promised upload speeds for a month and customer service won't fix it even if you complain
14419678859.png

This is the current speed I'm getting for the 200 mbps plan

bubusam13

Human
If that is the case, your connections within India should not have any issue IMO. Also the Airtel backbone should be the same. I am getting 411 MBPS in a 200 MBPS link. I just tested it on my phone for Airtel in Whitefield.

Attachments

• 48EB617B-C6D2-408E-B9EF-5B3FB4338585.jpeg
    48EB617B-C6D2-408E-B9EF-5B3FB4338585.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 94

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Through Ethernet Connection.
Alliance Fiber Broadband.
Plan: SPEED+
*www.speedtest.net/result/15046549842.png

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

*www.speedtest.net/result/15413355347.png

ALLIANCE BB
SPEED+ Plan
Ethernet connection

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
**www.speedtest.net/result/15413355347.png

ALLIANCE BB
SPEED+ Plan
Ethernet connection
Change server location to US/EU then test. Any speedtest server location within India will always give the best possible result but that does not mean the connection speed will also be that good all the time. These same country speedtest results are good to test your router/cable issues because if even these tests done within same country are not giving promised speeds then something is definitely wrong with your router/pc/ethernet cable/connection cable etc.

kg11sgbg

Change server location to US/EU then test. Any speedtest server location within India will always give the best possible result but that does not mean the connection speed will also be that good all the time. These same country speedtest results are good to test your router/cable issues because if even these tests done within same country are not giving promised speeds then something is definitely wrong with your router/pc/ethernet cable/connection cable etc.
Okay, Boss shall do that. Then the TRUE Bandwidth will come out.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
**www.speedtest.net/result/15417585577.png
Server: SINGAPORE New Media Express
Expected, download speed remains around same while upload speed decreased to one fourth but is still more than enough for a typical user. Check with USA/EU server too as most websites in the world are hosted on servers located in US/EU.

Top Bottom