Post your latest Purchase

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Sony laptops have no performance, I mean look at other products, top notch performance along with being beautiful. Razer blade is something that should have belonged to Sony.

Best example would be Acer S7!
Hand crafted beauty!

Razer is just crap overpriced stuff!MSI has way better built quality!

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Best example would be Acer S7!
Hand crafted beauty!

Razer is just crap overpriced stuff!MSI has way better built quality!

Acer S7 has no performance. Razer has performance+extreme portability+3k resolution screen+2nd best GPU in the world+Quad core i7 CPU.

MSI laptops are bulky and heavy and those that are not are underpowered.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What the hell does it mean 'XXX laptop has no performance'? Razer, do they use some kind of unique CPU or GPU, that they provide excellent performance?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
What the hell does it mean 'XXX laptop has no performance'? Razer, do they use some kind of unique CPU or GPU, that they provide excellent performance?

Well both laptops has the same thickness( I think Razer is slimmer )but Razer manages to pack a GTX 870m + core i7 4702MQ processor which is not found in even Alienwares in India whereas puny Acer S7 has only an Integrated GPU+core i5 undervolted CPU.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I wear casual shirt tucked in a formal trouser with woodland shoes...soo it looks like I am in formal dress ...my office need formal dressing

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I wear casual shirt tucked in a formal trouser with woodland shoes...soo it looks like I am in formal dress ...my office need formal dressing

I already have the woodland boots. Wanted a good formal shoe. That's why i went for the Franco.

harsh1387

Broken In
i hate formal shoes. i go to office like a college student. phati hui jeans and t-shirt with sports shoes.

Plus one.
I can wear anything cos I m d boss in my office. Advantages of having your own business ;)

However, even when I was doing a job I use to break dress code a lot. I have never understood how wearing formals increases productivity. In fact if you are relaxed in casuals you feel like working more.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
But woodland doesnot have formal shoesshoes afaik

not strictly formal.. semi formal..

Woodland Worldwide

- - - Updated - - -

Plus one.
I can wear anything cos I m d boss in my office. Advantages of having your own business ;)

lucky you!!

However, even when I was doing a job I use to break dress code a lot. I have never understood how wearing formals increases productivity. In fact if you are relaxed in casuals you feel like working more.

true that!! +100000

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Congos anirbandd. I too have to wear formals for office.I have a woodland formal shoe too.
Currently in gurgaon.

Last edited:

debarshi

Otaku
Same here.....I wear woodland boots and vintage jeans with casual shirts and tees.

Just to chip in, is the Woodland tag really necessary when mentioning that? *couldn't quote all*

I just noticed all of the others posts getting so hyped over Woodland.

Have had my fair share of lemons from Woodlands. Twice.

icebags

Technomancer
Plus one.

then u should have experimented with latest trend non-formals in office environment. like u coild have worn dupatta with dhoti-panjabee and knee length leather boots to the office, and immediately would have noticed ppl started to stare more at u than their computer screen.

din ka productivity ka puri barbaddi. :)

Top Bottom