Post your latest Purchase

Hrishi

yaah woodland discussion coz no one posting anything new

BTW I ordered a Benro A29T monopod cost Rs.3000 from Amazon and a Spy pen :D from rediff shopping for RS.377

Will post pictures when I get the delivery :)
Congrats.!
What is the use of a monopod vs tripod ??

Why spy pen , though ?? Places where you can't carry your bulky non-hideous dlsr ?? :p :p

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=17225]Rishi[/MENTION] tripod is big and heavy ...and in many places you can not use it like in stadium or concerts...also for birding you can not carry a 3KG tripod everywhere
monopod is much smaller, can be put in your bag,its allowed most places and I am going to use it for birding...to loose some weight off my hand and remove up down motion while taking birds shots..but you have hold the monopod full time where tripod can be used for long exposure shots

SPy pen...always wanted to have one...got that in a offer for 377 RS soo bought it :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
awesome gollum..congrats

my monopod arrived today...surprised..just ordered yesterday in amazon.in from a third party seller

Benro A29T for Rs3000

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3718/13325165314_f0b71917ef_z.jpg
DSC_0068 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7429/13325160224_059ee3c4b2_z.jpg
DSC_0069 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

in hand
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7446/13325168434_bb84584b7a_z.jpg
DSC_0070 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr
stretched
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3688/13324957873_9ba4b7be9f_z.jpg
DSC_0071 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=128954]sujoy[/MENTION]

Would like to see how much stability it provides in long exposure shots.

Can also use it as baton :lol:

Gollum

Collector
Congrats!!! Lucky you!!

Shiva
hehe..thanks
awesome gollum..congrats

my monopod arrived today...surprised..just ordered yesterday in amazon.in from a third party seller

Benro A29T for Rs3000

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3718/13325165314_f0b71917ef_z.jpg
DSC_0068 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7429/13325160224_059ee3c4b2_z.jpg
DSC_0069 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

in hand
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7446/13325168434_bb84584b7a_z.jpg
DSC_0070 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr
stretched
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3688/13324957873_9ba4b7be9f_z.jpg
DSC_0071 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr
from the first phot I thought this was very big until you held it in your hand.
How do you keep a camera on it and how is it supposed to stay upright?
peasant of this age are surely rich...........

*memecrunch.com/meme/1RL21/you-jelly-bro/image.png
Let me add some fuel to fire

Remote play with PSVITA
*i.imgur.com/3jdcYtp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5sP8CIm.jpg
*i.imgur.com/SWNdD5g.jpg

Last edited:

aniket.cain

Padawan
Guys,

On Thursday night, I was browsing Amazon, when I saw the Tamron 18-270 PZD priced at Rs 11,612.

Tamron B008E 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD LD: Amazon.in: Electronics

It was Amazon Fulfilled, so I placed the order and received it today:

*i57.tinypic.com/2dv4u9x.jpg

After delivery, I got a call from the seller, who told me that the item was priced incorrectly, and I should cancel the order, or if I want to keep the item, then pay the rest of the amount. I had to tell him that I will not talk about any transactions outside of Amazon, and if there are any concerns, raise it with Amazon.

Now I am wondering what would Amazon do in this case? Do they honor incorrect pricing on their items? :)

Gollum

Collector
Guys,

On Thursday night, I was browsing Amazon, when I saw the Tamron 18-270 PZD priced at Rs 11,612.

After delivery, I got a call from the seller, who told me that the item was priced incorrectly, and I should cancel the order, or if I want to keep the item, then pay the rest of the amount. I had to tell him that I will not talk about any transactions outside of Amazon, and if there are any concerns, raise it with Amazon.

Now I am wondering what would Amazon do in this case? Do they honor incorrect pricing on their items? :)

Its the sellers mistake not yours.
Do you have an invoice for the product?
If so, then no one can ask you for balance money no matter what the cost of the item.

aniket.cain

Padawan
Its the sellers mistake not yours.
Do you have an invoice for the product?
If so, then no one can ask you for balance money no matter what the cost of the item.

Yes, the invoice came along with correct product name but price marked as Rs. 11612.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395489808204.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395489808204.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 100

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Guys,

Lucky you.

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] you have to always hold the monopod by one hand...but its useful for places where tripod is not allowed like stadium or temple etc....also for birding tripod is not possible to open everywhere...but monopod can take the weight out of your hand and give support to up down motion

Gollum

Collector
Yes, the invoice came along with correct product name but price marked as Rs. 11612.

O man you are super lucky.

no one can challenge you now.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] you have to always hold the monopod by one hand...but its useful for places where tripod is not allowed like stadium or temple etc....also for birding tripod is not possible to open everywhere...but monopod can take the weight out of your hand and give support to up down motion

oh cool I guess, you can use it for taking photos of birds nests and stuff

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Guys,

Damn, you lucky ******* :D :)

I was going to say you should have got the Sigma 18-250 DC OS Macro HSM since its a direct competetor for this lens and better in most respects, but then I read the full story and cant complain one bit. Use it well :)

- - - Updated - - -

[G]*i.imgur.com/RViRg0w.jpg[/IMG]
*i.imgur.com/aUp903j.jpg
*i.imgur.com/vO9GFxI.jpgIM

Congrats, heard the game is the best of the series, and the best game on the PS4 yet. :)

Congrats Sujoy too :)

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Damn, you lucky ******* :D :)

I was going to say you should have got the Sigma 18-250 DC OS Macro HSM since its a direct competetor for this lens and better in most respects, but then I read the full story and cant complain one bit. Use it well :)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats, heard the game is the best of the series, and the best game on the PS4 yet. :)
Its pretty good. the game has multiple endings so u decide the fate. this means once I finish the game I can replay it to checkout the alternate ending.
best thing is the vita remote play, I can play the game sitting outside in the balcony lol

Top Bottom