Post your latest Purchase

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Bought a VSonic GR02 bass edition from lendmeurears for ~ 40$ :D

Feel free to order it. It wont charge you more than 36$ (excluding tax,if applicable).
I bought it yesterday .... Actually, the shipping is not free. Its just that 36$ includes shipping charges. The list price of GR02 is ~ 30$. The extra 6$ u pay is for shipping.
The "free shipping" tag is just a part of the marketing strategy.

congrats:).Did they charge you customs?if so how much?

sukesh1090

Adam young
Hey guys if people are interested in buying from Lendmeurears then we can create a "Group order" and order it so that we can distribute the burden of customs?
what you think?
I am really sorry for Offtopic guys.

d3p

PowerHouse
@Congrats d3p. I also recently purchased a bosch basic model drilling machine.Works fine.

Thanks & Congrats to you too. They are giving some discounts these days. You pay 3200 instead of 5000 for the basic drilling kit with titanium coated drill bits.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Hey guys if people are interested in buying from Lendmeurears then we can create a "Group order" and order it so that we can distribute the burden of customs?
what you think?
I am really sorry for Offtopic guys.
i read it somewhere that group orders attracts customs more,better to ask them to send the product devalued.im not sure,confirm it with someone else as im not sure.

Last edited:

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^yeah lenmeurears mailed me that if i want they can write reduced price on the package.only thing holding me back is RMA,i don't know how much shipping cost i may have to pay if i have to ship it from india to singapore.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^
bass edition is better than non bass edition so lendmeurears offer sounds great and also they are the official marketing people for vsonic i guess.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
^Also amazon has the gr02 non bass ed @ $36 but RMA:(
If your IEMs are not faulty out of the box, you wont need to do a RMA if you ve taken appropriate measures.

The bass edition is a modification of the pro II version (non-bass as u call it). As the name suggests, it adds to the lack of bass and the icing on the cake is that the lows/bass dont over-power the mids or the highs. Basically,its just everything u can expect under 40$.

Guys I paid exact 36$ including tax and shipping. No customs to be paid by me as its lendmeurears whos shipping the product across the borders. They ve probably included the customs in the 36$ itself.

Last edited:

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Freebie :p

*fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/705021_10151258653596661_1066951500_o.jpg

back plate mounting for LN2 pot :p

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Purchased a Logitech K270 from ebay @699.

Logitech Wireless K270 Keyboard, with 3-year limited hardware warranty | eBay

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
purchased TP-LINK TD W8951ND modem+router
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/tplnkrouterF.jpg
*i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p634/EnlightendGamerSD/tplinkrouterB.jpg
how to configure?(my isp will be MTNL.The MTNL linesman is coming to fix the broadband conn. by monday,so if he does'nt know how to configure i will hav to do)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^open it up.there must be an installation disc and a User manual.;D

If your IEMs are not faulty out of the box, you wont need to do a RMA if you ve taken appropriate measures.

The bass edition is a modification of the pro II version (non-bass as u call it). As the name suggests, it adds to the lack of bass and the icing on the cake is that the lows/bass dont over-power the mids or the highs. Basically,its just everything u can expect under 40$.

Guys I paid exact 36$ including tax and shipping. No customs to be paid by me as its lendmeurears whos shipping the product across the borders. They ve probably included the customs in the 36$ itself.

Did you asked them to devalue the product?

singh_dd93

Journeyman
At last my Rig is ready
FX 8120 (bought locally) 9.5k
GA970A-DS3 ( bought from flipkart) 5.2k
Gigabyte RADEON HD 7850 2GB GV-R785OC-2GD (bought from flipkart) 12.7k
G Skill RipjawsX 1600 8GB 2*4GB (bought from primeABGB) 2.75k
Corsair CX600V2 (bought from primeABGB) 3.85k
Waiting for Corsair Carbide 400R to arrive. I have ordered it locally for 5k

sukesh1090

Adam young
@CommanderShawnzer,
go to tplinklogin.net in your browser.username and password is "admin" (without quotes).there go to quick setup and add the details like broadband username and password.you may need some details for which you may have to use google through your mobile or something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom