Post your latest Purchase

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This book is pretty good for organic chemistry. I remember I was able to synthesize any chemical starting from anything. It's that much good.
Organic Chemistry 8131704815: Book: Robert Thornton Morrison (9788131704813) | Flipkart.com

It starts from basics and gets to the real deal.

tkin

Back to school!!
Bought maxpayne 3 :) Rs.220

PS: moderators can delete this post if pirated stuff is not allowed here!!

^^ Are you actively looking for a ban hammer? Its like going naked in public the police can put clothes on you if they don't like it..........

rahulmax

Broken In
^^ LOL!! Thanks for the head-up. I have written in my post that moderators can delete this post if its not allowed. I don't know if it is or not!!

tkin

Back to school!!
This should be fun:
*images.suite101.com/3240092_com_3192526_man_eating_popcorn_while_watching_movie.jpg

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats tenida, tribalgeek (the thums up bottle and ncase packs are also the culprits of robbing you, isn't it?!), Cdr. saab (price bhi to bataiye), funskar & rahulmax :)D), thetechfreak [you reminded me of my (not-really-so-good) old days of IIT coaching :rolleyes:], digibrush (a little surprised to know that its your first purchase done online ever).

This book is pretty good for organic chemistry. I remember I was able to synthesize any chemical starting from anything. It's that much good.
Organic Chemistry 8131704815: Book: Robert Thornton Morrison (9788131704813) | Flipkart.com

It starts from basics and gets to the real deal.

from the past few days, i was getting this (weird) feeling, i really don't know the cause of which, to revisit the subjects taught to us back in schooldays. those days we generally treated them more-or-less as hurdles to be cleared to progress ahead, and whatever time was spent in contemplating on the wonders of a topic we used to go through at a certain point in time, was quickly fizzled out upon realising the onset of (yet) another stupid exam.

but since past some days, i had this recurring feeling to take a stock of my memory and shake the dust off from it, and go through any old topic with a new vigour and interest quite unlike what's entailed with competitive studies (i have a strong aversion to studying JUST for competition sake). this feeling i had/have was/is more prominent for chemistry, and *organic chemistry* in particular. reading your post here suddenly out-of-the-blue now (akin kekule's famous dream :D) made my hopes stronger, and the feedback on flipkart page seem to suggest almost exactly what i want, and this has made me excited enough to go ahead and seal this deal! thank you very much! :)

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Got a Belkin N150 Modem + Router..for Rs.2028/- Pics later...

& a San Disk 8GB Micro SD card for 245/- only from Flipkart where the local prices were Rs.370 and a whooping Rs.600/- can you believe it????? :blink:

And yes i rooted my Explorer and am much happier because the internal space doesn't matter anymore :2subs:

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Got my g400 on monday. Ordered through infibeam for rs 1558 :-D.
Hey guys can anybody guess which mousepad is this? ;)

*img.techpowerup.org/120614/Logi0031090.jpg

*i.imgur.com/gAfDy.jpg

*i.imgur.com/BjN1M.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Got a Belkin N150 Modem + Router..for Rs.2028/- Pics later...

& a San Disk 8GB Micro SD card for 245/- only from Flipkart where the local prices were Rs.370 and a whooping Rs.600/- can you believe it????? :blink:

And yes i rooted my Explorer and am much happier because the internal space doesn't matter anymore :2subs:

But most of the product is overpriced at Flipkart.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Bought corsair gs600(4k) and seagate freeagent goflex 500gb(4k)

Total damages:- 8k

*i47.tinypic.com/10r7f4x.jpg

*i50.tinypic.com/2e1fvgi.jpg

*i50.tinypic.com/14t7o1y.jpg

:D

I have a noob question and this maybe the wrong section to ask this.

One of the holes in the 24 pin connector(of the gs600) is empty. Is this okay? I don't remember whether my present psu is the same or not.

*i45.tinypic.com/34ff7k2.jpg

Sorry for the noobiness :|

sunny4691

Fell Off the Asembly Line
@Jripper, first of all congrats for your purchase, regarding your doubt, it is normal with all the psus to have an empty pin.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD

Btw didn't get the corsair carbide 400r. :| It is available nowhere. apparently stocks will come again next week. Will be getting that soon |m| :D

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
But most of the product is overpriced at Flipkart.

yes it is overpriced at times but the stuff i have bought till now were under priced than the local shops..and the router which i got for Rs.2028/- from flipkart, was quoted around 500/- more in some shops which my friend asked for me.

I didn't get this part?
Can you exlpain further?

that means... i got it for245/- only and when i asked local shops for the same product one of them quoted rs.370/- and one of them said rs.600/- and the idiot started laughing when i said that it is available for rs.245/-

Top Bottom