Post your latest Purchase

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Even vedant is good :D Arihant used to give the best prices but nowadays they quote everything extra by 300-500 bucks.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^ Even vedant is good :D Arihant used to give the best prices but nowadays they quote everything extra by 300-500 bucks.

Vedant don't keep exclusive product. And their support also sucks. MD Computers gives best A.S.S After Sales Support :lol: from the shop itself.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Thanks for editing the acronym Tenida. It was confusing to a lot of readers.... :p
Better to write full forms of such abbrs!! :D

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
"MD Computers gives best A.S.S After Sales Support from the shop itself."

XDDD

But yes agreed with that. :) M.D's service is the best.

err...no pun intended :p

techkens

Banned
I have purchased a iphone 4s mobile recently and very excited to use the features in it and i like the mobile very much because of the applications in it.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Jripper: That missing pin of the PSU you bought is classified as No connection (N/C) pin. In the era of P4, Athlon X2 that pin used to be present in the PSUs with the end of that wire connected to ground inside PSU. After that that pin doesn't have anything.
For more information see wikipedia.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I have purchased a iphone 4s mobile recently and very excited to use the features in it and i like the mobile very much because of the applications in it.

It looks like you are advertising about iPhone than sharing about your purchase.
No details about from where you purchased and for how much?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@D6bmg that was informative. :) Thanks man.
Yes I did research it a little nit and found out this:-

Google Image Result for *www.motherboards.org/images/articles/guides/24-pin.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Placed a order for Dlink ADSL Wireless router from Flipkart. Expected delivery 20th june :(
D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router | Router | Flipkart.com
*i.imgur.com/mxtmi.jpg

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
Placed a order for Dlink ADSL Wireless router from Flipkart. Expected delivery 20th june :(
D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router | Router | Flipkart.com
*i.imgur.com/mxtmi.jpg

first of all congrats its a great deal :wink: and be assured that your item will be dispatched to you within 18th or max 19th....

FlipKart always keep few extra days in handy .......:mrgreen:

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^^ I placed my order for ASUS P8Z77-V LX and G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4GB*2 on the afternoon of 14th ... they still havent shipped either one of them.

I mailed them they said mobo will be delivered to me on 23rd :( ... and RAM shipment has been delayed and can only be shipped latest by monday

Top Bottom