Post your latest Purchase

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
^^The sound quality is good but lacks deep bass... I'd recommend Sony XD200 ~ 1.2K

Yeah, Sony's XD200. It is good. How does the HD202 compare with my SHP-2700 from Philips. Actually my friend is going to buy a headphone, his budget is 1.5-1.8k. May I have some suggestions? I need the best out of that cash.

Sarath

iDota
Just received the JVC Marshmallow IEM (Black) from PristineNote - 585

Do I need to burn in ? If yes, then how ?

I am not sure if they need burning in. I have always used mine out of the box.

Burning in, in simple words, is just playing music on them for a prolonged time. So burn in happens with every earphones, its just that speeding up the process by playing them all night all day is called burning.

Download pink noise /white noise etc (I have no clue) and run them on your PMP with the earphone and leave them on for a burn in. Just google bro.

It has its advantages but seriously forget about it. And not all earphones need a burning.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Yeah, Sony's XD200. It is good. How does the HD202 compare with my SHP-2700 from Philips. Actually my friend is going to buy a headphone, his budget is 1.5-1.8k. May I have some suggestions? I need the best out of that cash.

Better start a thread in audio section..

d3p

PowerHouse
Purchased a Plantronics Beat 903+ for 55Euros [~3600 INR].

*10.img-preis.de/1425826/Kommunikation/Handy-Zubehoer/Plantronics-Back-Beat-903-Bluetooth-Headset-mit-Nackenbuegel.jpg
*img.berryreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/PlantronicsBackBeat903BluetoothStereoHeadphones2.jpg
*www.letstalktablets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Plantronics-BackBeat-903-Headset.jpg
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2438/5738841820_92e5259f95.jpg
Pics after office time.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice purchase Debashish. Ordered Sting In The Tail Premium Edition from Amazon UK. Expected to be delivered by 1st Nov.

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
My new Monitor LG E2041 20" LED :mrgreen:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/overclocking-show-off/5430d1319016538-showoff-thread-dsc00937.jpg

Sarath

iDota
d3p5kor that looks awesome. I was searching for something like that a while ago.

Nice monitor justme. Is that ubuntu?

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Thanks Tenida & Sarath.

No it's Windows 7 with Mac OS X Theme and the clock is a gadget and the icons are hidden. :)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Very nice purchase, Nipul.

For how much did you get it?
And I dont understand, Removable keys? :???:

err its Nipun not Nipul... :D
Thanks anyways!
I got it for 4410/-
Removable keys mean the keys can be changed with the red ones(extra keys were given).

And please dont quote images, it increases thread size uselessly. :)

Just ordered Dell 22 Inch WideScreen HD LED Monitor (ST2220L) and Belkin Standard Hdmi A-A Cable With Ethernet 3 Feet AV10048-03 from letsbuy.Total cost is 7,718 + 540, but after applying the code i got Rs 825/- discount :) .Waiting for deleviery.
Nice...!
Congrats in advanced!

thanx everyone, @nipun: its a killer keyboard man, it looks good, stylish & hopefully will deliver ultimate performance :D
Thanks! :D
And yea, its pretty perfect at everything!

@ nipun. congrats buddy. Pls provide the details of this kbd as a review.

Will try to give it ASAP. :)

Here's the link
Flipkart.com: Ttesports Challenger Ultimate Gaming Keyboard: Keyboard
@Nipun-Wow thats cool man.I want that :p
Thanks..! :)
I know its very cool :p :nanananana:

Nipun, KB looks outright sexy. Damages?

Thanks! Got it for 4410.:nanananana:

@Justme101: Congos!!

Sarath

iDota
I don't mind getting one more, if you want, you still looking for it & ready to pay me.

Thanks for the offer bro. I just want to ask how is the call quality? I do not like mono earpieces and this looks too good for the price especially when my present nokia looks bloated in price.

Get me one if not a problem. I can pay in INR or Euros. You will be returning to bangalore right?

Top Bottom