Post your latest Purchase

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@ssb1551
Thanks..

@Sam.shab
It uses AA batteries..Didn't see any load by the flash to the cam yet, but i'll see if it happens after some use..

@Gollum
Thanks man, Actually Canon was giving free (ugly looking) Benetton watches with it's cams but luckily Vijay sales didn't have it in stock so they provided me with this D'signer watch instead..:)

@azaad_shri75
Thanks bro..

@asingh
Thanks man..I appreciate it..

@piyush120290
Thanks alot..

icebags

Technomancer
i wanted yo show off the purchase i made this Diwali, but its not computer hardware, may be there should be same thread in "everything else" section? :-|

meanwhile, for the sake of the lost art of beard keeping ....:oops:.....

*img508.imageshack.us/img508/9954/p10202741.jpg .... *img530.imageshack.us/img530/6697/p10202771.jpg

.....Rs.1,200/- was spent.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
just received the extension wire for 4-pin EPS cable.

Item: Lian-Li PW-4-4 ATX 4-Pin Extension Cable.
Vendor: Xtreme Grafix (PhOeNiX).
Total Damage: Rs.405 (inc of tax & carry charge).
Pics: look below.

*img577.imageshack.us/img577/6952/img0543h.jpg
the cable

*img225.imageshack.us/img225/7669/img0544k.jpg
belly & intestine of my PC after surgery. took 30min to do the cable management. EXTREMELY BAD CABLE MANAGEMENT on this particular cabby. hardly any facility to tie the cables to. small holes to pass cables. somehow tied up everything without damaging the wires or the connectors.

Gollum

Collector

the cable

belly & intestine of my PC after surgery. took 30min to do the cable management. EXTREMELY BAD CABLE MANAGEMENT on this particular cabby. hardly any facility to tie the cables to. small holes to pass cables. somehow tied up everything without damaging the wires or the connectors.
yuck, what an ugly looking case. I hope its not windowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ssb1551

Technomancer
The moment I read "Sumita Arora" written on any book, I feel very angry.

Wat d heck is this abt?

@ Jas - I c u use FSP Saga II.How is it?n how is their after sales service?I'm plannin to buy FSP Epsilon 500W.

Last edited by a moderator:

vwad

In the zone

the cable

Excellent cable management sam bhai :thumbsup:

I think I will start advising Thermaltake Matrix then to my buddies from now on :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
The moment I read "Sumita Arora" written on any book, I feel very angry.

why so? don't like C/C++? use this book as reference sometimes.

yuck, what an ugly looking case. I hope its not windowed.

can't disagree to it. some ppls don't like that case at all. well its windowed. tinted transparent panel. but i like it :smile:

I'm plannin to buy FSP Epsilon 500W.

why not look for VX450W? i don't think you'll end up sell out more.

@Sam.Sahab:
Finally you got the connector. Way to go. Nice board, by the way...!
:) Enjoy.

finally :smile:
ordered the cable before Diwali. but Sudhir was busy so received a bit lately.
thanks

Excellent cable management sam bhai :thumbsup:

I think I will start advising Thermaltake Matrix then to my buddies from now on :p

thanks. not excellent surely. i don't have zip ties nor any came with cabby. all i used was those thin plastic pieces that are used to tie up wires in case of PSU. taken 30min & my fingers took quite a beating. but thankfully its over safely.

Thermaltake Matrix? thats a good case but selling out 500 bucks more you can get the CM Elite 430. but Matrix looks very simple.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@ sammy boy
since you a user of that cabinet.do you recommend that cabby to any one.
if yes why and if no why

someone with short PSU cables shouldn't waste money in this cabby. well its personal choice i will say. some like it cause it looks good. bad point are mainly: only 2 fans provided, bad cable management & yes most ppls don't like the front (my whole family don't, except me of course). and yes, price.

I like C/C++, this is the reason why I hate Sumita Arora. Non-standard code. :evil:

non-standard? :-?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I hope u meant to type : "I think u'll end up shellin out more." otherwise I dun get it!!
Moreover I dun want a 450W PSU coz I'm hopin to get a Sapphire HD6850!!

yes. i mean that. didn't read what i typed.

VX450W will support HD6850. just use PSU calculator & find whats the estimated power consumption for your (Future) rig. i'll say, if total power consumption is 350W or less, go for VX450W. also FSP's total current in 12V rail bound to be less.

Top Bottom