Post your latest Purchase

super64

Broken In
I hope u meant to type : "I think u'll end up shellin out more." otherwise I dun get it!!
Moreover I dun want a 450W PSU coz I'm hopin to get a Sapphire HD6850!!

corsair vx450 is very good man... its efficiency is 80-85% (or something like that). it can handle 6850 just fine.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ ssb1551

Cuttack is my hometown which is 20km from bbsr. I have purchased my rig from bbsr though. Currently in bangalore cause i'm doin my internship there.

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
corsair vx450 is very good man... its efficiency is 80-85% (or something like that). it can handle 6850 just fine.

I had my doubts coz I hv 2HDDs ,2 DVD writers n 2 LED Case fans(actually 3 but not usin d 3rd 1 now).So I tot if I were to plug in a 6850 then I wud need a PSU of 500W,thts y I ws skeptical of VX450.But Sam assured me it wud b enuf so plannin to go for VX450 now.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ ssb1551

Buddy corsair vx450 is an underrated psu. It can deliver a load upto 570 watts and it has been tested reviewers. Go for it cause my friend is using it with a 5850 for over an year now with no problems whatsoever.

So it can handle a 6850 with ease which has even lower power consumption than a 5850.

HAIL CORSAIR

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Yesterday purchased Logitech MX518 gaming Optical Mouse from Bhubaneswar Saheed Nagar @ 1.5K including tax. The mouse is great and playing COD Black Ops with it.

Congrats man, I use the same and i tell you I am very happy with it coz the MX518 has all what you need in a gaming mouse..
I seriously hate mice which have the resolutions like 5700 Dpi or so coz a Dpi above 2000 is waste, Anyways congrats again....

Cheers,
sid_gamer

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ ssb1551

Cuttack is my hometown which is 20km from bbsr. I have purchased my rig from bbsr though. Currently in bangalore cause i'm doin my internship there.

From which shop in BBSR dija buy ur system?I'm plannin to order VX450 frm either itwares or techshop widin d nxt few days.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^

Well , i ordered the vx450 from kolkata(online) from a firm known as exoduspc. The owner was a forum member back then named "THUNDER02DRAGON". There are no corsair distributers in bbsr but you can get coolermaster psu's here instead. ABACUS PERIPHERALS are the distributers and they deal with both cm cabinets and psu's. Coolermaster REAL series and GX series are really good and are 80+ certified. They can match corsair's legendary build quality and are pretty good.

My friend is running a gtx 460 sli rig with a GX 650 so they are a safe bet.

ssb1551

Technomancer
I meant frm which shop dija buy ur rig(system - CPU,MoBo,RAM,GPU n all).But thanks especially for the GX bit!!I didn't know they were tht good.But sadly ABACUS hv shifted some place else n if u call on d no. listed in d yellow pages u get to talk to some coachin centre guy:D..

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^

Well , i ordered the vx450 from kolkata(online) from a firm known as exoduspc. The owner was a forum member back then named "THUNDER02DRAGON". There are no corsair distributers in bbsr but you can get coolermaster psu's here instead. ABACUS PERIPHERALS are the distributers and they deal with both cm cabinets and psu's. Coolermaster REAL series and GX series are really good and are 80+ certified. They can match corsair's legendary build quality and are pretty good.

My friend is running a gtx 460 sli rig with a GX 650 so they are a safe bet.

Thunderdragon is good. He does deal with computer hardware.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I meant frm which shop dija buy ur rig(system - CPU,MoBo,RAM,GPU n all).But thanks especially for the GX bit!!I didn't know they were tht good.But sadly ABACUS hv shifted some place else n if u call on d no. listed in d yellow pages u get to talk to some coachin centre guy:D..

The shop was from cuttack called pcworld. But he had none of the stuff available readily. So i had to order the components from their respective distributers.

Intel i5 750 + p55mobo - Reddington intel
Asus 5750 - rashi peripherals
cm 335 + corsairvx450 - Exodus pc (thunder02dragon- a forum member)
transcend ddr3 + wd green
+ samsung 2033sw plus - Locally available with the dealer

Gollum

Collector
Is there a good wired mouse that has 2000dpi. My current mouse lags because the monitor resolution is more than the dpi of the mouse.

hdknitro

bringing the world down
bought myself a sapphire HD6870

*img577.imageshack.us/img577/1007/dsc0178r.jpg

Is there a good wired mouse that has 2000dpi. My current mouse lags because the monitor resolution is more than the dpi of the mouse.

Hey bro!
Bought myself a razer abyssus with 3500dpi in 1.2K

*img526.imageshack.us/img526/7527/dsc0182qp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ hdknitro - Congrats dude for both d products!!6870:doublethumb:..Nice upgrade frm 9800GTX!!Where dija buy d GPU frm?Local retailer or online store?n how much did it cost ya?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ hdknitro
Good purchase mate. You'll definitely see a good performance increase in latest games like metro 2033, and the upcoming crysis2.

How did you shell out for the card and mouse?

Top Bottom