Post your latest Purchase

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
Plextor High Speed USB BD ROM Blu-ray Disk Reader PX-B120U

View attachment 3854

Date of Purchase: 23 Oct 2010

Received by me on: 08 Nov 2010 (Carried by two friends U.S.>Argentina; Argentina>India)

Vendor: Newegg, U.S.A.

Cost: USD99.99 ( Free Shipping to US address)

Reads BDs, DVDs and CDs. USB powered, top loading. Bundled with Cyberlink Power DVD9 for BD playback.

More details at PX-B120U

Last edited:

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
^ lol, you have signed into this forum after a LOOONG time.

:smile: Yep and thank you. Had been busy in Windows 7 forums. Nevertheless I was peeping in here once in a while without logging.

^^ coooooooool..... congrats......

got HD TV ??? some pics with full blown 1080p movies would certainly make my day .... and many others

Thank you. Hmmmm............ you may see my thread on mini-HTPC here at A cute Mini-HTPC - Preview - Team-BHP . I seem to have diificulty in uploading pictures here and just at 97KB permissible they are not going to be impressive. Still I will try and do it. May take sometime.

maxtrixkhan

Broken In
Hi right now i am little confused between asus eah 5670 hd and xfx 5670 hd
can you guys tell me which i should go for in terms of buld quality and service xfx costs 150 rs higher than that of asus

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Personally I wud look for Sapphire HD5670 512MB variant as there aint much diff in performance between the 512MB n 1GB!

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Hi right now i am little confused between asus eah 5670 hd and xfx 5670 hd
can you guys tell me which i should go for in terms of buld quality and service xfx costs 150 rs higher than that of asus

Avoid Asus/Xfx backed by poor service of Rashi peripherals and go for MSI or Sapphire and go for 512MB version it useless to buy 1GB variant.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Hey Guys, I purchased a Canon Powershot SX130 IS from Vijay Sales for 14.5K;
Below are pics of the camera and it's accessories,
I even got a D'signer watch free with it..
*i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sid_gamer/BhaiDuj022.jpg

*i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sid_gamer/BhaiDuj024.jpg

*i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sid_gamer/BhaiDuj023.jpg

*i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sid_gamer/Products61735-1300x1300-382291.jpg

*i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/sid_gamer/IMG_0041.jpg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^congrats. price seems ok for the features. once question. it uses AA or AAA battery? Li-ion will be better. the flash will be a load for the AA* batteries.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well I haven't purchased this but got it as replacement from Rashi just within 8 days!!! You surprised? I don't know, but I definitely am.

*img525.imageshack.us/img525/84/photo0059xl.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*img829.imageshack.us/img829/2534/photo0060i.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not liking the Orange backlight at all, last one had Blue.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@ssb1551
Thanks..

@Sam.shab
It uses AA batteries..Didn't see any load by the flash to the cam yet, but i'll see if it happens after some use..

@Gollum
Thanks man, Actually Canon was giving free (ugly looking) Benetton watches with it's cams but luckily Vijay sales didn't have it in stock so they provided me with this D'signer watch instead..:)

@azaad_shri75
Thanks bro..

@asingh
Thanks man..I appreciate it..

@piyush120290
Thanks alot..

icebags

Technomancer
i wanted yo show off the purchase i made this Diwali, but its not computer hardware, may be there should be same thread in "everything else" section? :-|

meanwhile, for the sake of the lost art of beard keeping ....:oops:.....

*img508.imageshack.us/img508/9954/p10202741.jpg .... *img530.imageshack.us/img530/6697/p10202771.jpg

.....Rs.1,200/- was spent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom