Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Flash

Lost in speed
I was checking my WP8, and found that "5/5" next to the battery with '%'. I was thinking, why it is showing 5/5 from morning next to battery, and if it's battery it should atleast show 3/5 or 2/5 depends on the usage. I thought and thought, and finally found that 5/5 is "May 5"

:rofl:

was wondering about 5/6 today.. :lol:

Inceptionist

Journeyman
true story.
I've seen people(former friends) buying iphones when they can spend more than 30k. I ask them one reason why buy an iphone, their reply - "abe girls ko aacha lagta hai" :facepalm:

How many times iPhone has helped them to do... ahem... you know... the girl in question?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
guy beside me trying to delete a file.

he keeps pressing Del and Enter so fast that the file is opened up in MSWord before the Delete confirmation window appears.

then he closes the Word, and the 'cannot delete because its open in an application' window, and again proceeds in the same way.

he does this for 10-15 times. he turns to me and says, my delete button is not working.

:D

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
^ :lol: trying to show off his typing speed

- - - Updated - - -

The $100 PC Build Challange
Scroll down for the parts HE picked.

Haahah. Blind Fanboys..
And when i showed him my g2 he was like LG??? Why??? That company makes refrigerators..

Same happened with me too
Suggested my friend's sister to buy a LG phone (don't remember the model) but she still bought a grand 2
She said "lg?? Voh toh washing machine bananewali company hai"

Also she bought it by selling xperia sp :facepalm:
Now I tease her by telling "grand 2 ko vim bar ki tarah use karo, washing machine se vim bar acha hai na?"

.jRay.

Youngling
Same happened with me too
Suggested my friend's sister to buy a LG phone (don't remember the model) but she still bought a grand 2
She said "lg?? Voh toh washing machine bananewali company hai"

Also she bought it by selling xperia sp :facepalm:
Now I tease her by telling "grand 2 ko vim bar ki tarah use karo, washing machine se vim bar acha hai na?"

:lol:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Suggested a classmate to buy Moto G for his 14k budget, he ended up getting a micromax crap because Moto G wasn't available in shop and the n00b shopkeeper told him that Moto G lacks storage space. :facepalm:

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
I asked one of my friend which gpu do u have?

1st day answer is yar koi gtx ka h

2nd day pata ni yar phuk gya do pankhe wala that overclock karke jaan nikal di

3rd day : Yar SLI mei 5450 laga rakka h

Finally after really checking his PC got to know that it was a GT620 :)

And it still works good

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
haha...I hear too that LG is refrigerator or washing machine company. Good for them.

.jRay.

Youngling
Another.

I told my friends that i overclocked my phone. He was like show me.

After showing him kernel tuner, and antutu benchmarks for different frequencies, he says are kuch farak nai padta, sirf number change hota hai.

Translation: It isn't making any difference, only numbers are changing.

.jRay.

Youngling
^i refuse to believe that..

It actually happened. Even though i showed him the difference between benchmarks at 256mhz and 1.5 ghz (there was a huge difference) he said that it's fake.

And he wasnt ready to believe that the lag was gone at 1.5ghz

.jRay.

Youngling
NO fanboyism happens

- - - Updated - - -

there were some nice quotes like "Intel motherboards run 24X7 while AMD doesn't" . AMD is for simple tasks and not for gaming ..yada yada...

What language is that? Can't understand sh!t.

Top Bottom