Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

kaz

right here
Bought a wireless router(TP Link WR740N) without checking if it has modem or not....Wasted 900rs and ordered a TP LINK TD-W8968 the day I received it.... Yes that was me.... Seems like I am the biggest dumbass here :cry:

That wireless only is on sale...haven't powered it on yet :D PM me if anyone needs it....

abhidev

Human Spambot
bought LG 3D TV with wifi ready...as the inbuilt wifi TV was 10k costlier...thought of using a cheap wifi dongle and it turned out that only LG dongles are compatible with the TV which costs another 3-4k :-x

amjath

Human Spambot
bought LG 3D TV with wifi ready...as the inbuilt wifi TV was 10k costlier...thought of using a cheap wifi dongle and it turned out that only LG dongles are compatible with the TV which costs another 3-4k :-x

BTW Im using a lan connection from Router for my TV

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
One noob of my school claims that his dad is in the hosting business and he runs a lot of websites on it.

Traced his domain : Actually it is hosted on blogger(google) with a cheap .in domain.

.jRay.

Youngling
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/noob.png

Noob pirates. Once my friends asked me to give them my cd key for Windows 8. I told them it works only on one pc,
they were like tu de to sahi mai chala lunga.

you just give it to me, ill make it work.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Heard in my workplace just now

Your antivirus is normal one not the internet security one (one colleague to another). It will protect you from virus in files not from the ones that come through internet. :faceplam:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
you will need a ethernet crimper.. go to the hardware store ask for it.. it costs rs 150
buy lan cat5e cables, cut them, strip them, strip the 8 inside wires, get a lan connector, carefully insert the 8 wires to their appropriate slots (they are color coded, so no worries), insert it into the crimper and squeeze hard...
thats it

youtube tutorials might help

- - - Updated - - -

*www.ebay.in/itm/RJ45-Cat5e-Lan-Ethernet-Cable-Crimper-Crimping-Tool-5-Free-Connector-End-Plug-/171150799284?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item27d961f1b4&_uhb=1

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
you will need a ethernet crimper.. go to the hardware store ask for it.. it costs rs 150
buy lan cat5e cables, cut them, strip them, strip the 8 inside wires, get a lan connector, carefully insert the 8 wires to their appropriate slots (they are color coded, so no worries), insert it into the crimper and squeeze hard...
thats it

youtube tutorials might help

- - - Updated - - -

*www.ebay.in/itm/RJ45-Cat5e-Lan-Eth..._DefaultDomain_203&hash=item27d961f1b4&_uhb=1

+ Good Good 10