Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Flash

Lost in speed
I was checking my WP8, and found that "5/5" next to the battery with '%'. I was thinking, why it is showing 5/5 from morning next to battery, and if it's battery it should atleast show 3/5 or 2/5 depends on the usage. I thought and thought, and finally found that 5/5 is "May 5"

:rofl:

amjath

Human Spambot
I was checking my WP8, and found that "5/5" next to the battery with '%'. I was thinking, why it is showing 5/5 from morning next to battery, and if it's battery it should atleast show 3/5 or 2/5 depends on the usage. I thought and thought, and finally found that 5/5 is "May 5"

That made my day

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0

Even I didn't knew what it was? :p

.jRay.

Youngling
After convincing my sister for hours to buy a nexus 5 as she had a 30+k budget. She came back home with a Note 2.

I asked why??? She replied the shopkeeper said its better than nexus 5.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
After convincing my sister for hours to buy a nexus 5 as she had a 30+k budget. She came back home with a Note 2.

I asked why??? She replied the shopkeeper said its better than nexus 5.

:mad: If I was there, I would've ripped that note 2 in half at that time only.

Why you didn't go with her? It's still possible to ask for it to be exchanged with nexus 5.

PS: my optimus g>>>>>>>>>>>>>> note 2

.jRay.

Youngling
:mad: If I was there, I would've ripped that note 2 in half at that time only.

Why you didn't go with her? It's still possible to ask for it to be exchanged with nexus 5.

PS: my optimus g>>>>>>>>>>>>>> note 2

This happened around a month ago. And i still asked her to get an exchange the next day. She said " let it be, my friends also said note 2 is better." In my head I was like, WTF??? stay away from such friends.

You cant rip a note2 in half, its impossibru.

Hahaha. It's one of the cheapest looking phones i have seen.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
People like this don't actually care about the product they are buying. They aren't looking to buy it, they want to flaunt it to their friends who are equally clueless about such things.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
People like this don't actually care about the product they are buying. They aren't looking to buy it, they want to flaunt it to their friends who are equally clueless about such things.

true story.
I've seen people(former friends) buying iphones when they can spend more than 30k. I ask them one reason why buy an iphone, their reply - "abe girls ko aacha lagta hai" :facepalm:

.jRay.

Youngling
true story.
I've seen people(former friends) buying iphones when they can spend more than 30k. I ask them one reason why buy an iphone, their reply - "abe girls ko aacha lagta hai" :facepalm:

Hahaha. My brothers ALWAYS quote this when i ask them why they always buy an iphone "If you don't have an iPhone, you don't have an iPhone "

Top Bottom