Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
A b.tech computer science fresh pass out student who cannot make box program other than those in basic lab exercises, doesn't understand anything tech other than whats fed by the teachers and gets her laptop formatted from others want to do m.tech in computer science and actually thinks she can do it well.

kaz

right here
Mods please warn if any of my content is against rules, ill change it as i did swear a lot
More rant :
On tuesday, our beloved OOP teacher "bunked" the class or just forgot she had a class.. IDK the reason but she did not come.. Apparently someone complained regarding this to the Dean and because of that, she recieved a ton of scolding.. now in today's class, she was PISSED as heck, and decided to unload all the frustration on each and every one in our class.. Holy crap, she was like a rampaging bull the way she was reacting, and started threatening us because someone reported... Then it was back to blaming our parents, oh god the never ending teacher dialogue - "aapka parents tumko yeh sikhae hein ?" and said, "tum sab metro cities se ho na, isi liye itna bhao hei.. mein to Odisha sei hoon, thats why im not like you"... Well i felt like saying "maam, as a fellow resident of Odisha, I sincerely hope there are less people like you in my state"..For 25 freaking minutes she continued on and on regarding how we are the culprit and compared us to C5 section saying, "wahan pe students are so much more studious and attentive, why should I waste my time on ungrateful spoilt children like you all".. you know why maam ? because YOU ARE ****ING GETTING PAID BY US B**CH.. Also I remember a friend saying, she said the exact opposite in C5 section i.e. C1 is very good regarding behaviour and C5 sucks ass... Oh and btw, she also threatened to reveal those students who have a relationship with students from C5.. "bolun naam unka ? bolu kya ? apna dosto ka insult chahte ho ? boluu ?? " .. As if it's a crime :lol::lol:

F**K u maam, you arent married, i dont think you can be because who would be stupid enough to marry u.. even if you get a husband, marriage ke din bhi aap "bunk" kar lena ..

Oh and by the way, she said.. the students in C4 are so good.. they arent getting good faculty in OOP class.. But you people in C1 are so horrible, im here to teach you.. you people dont deserve good faculty like me

Us - waaait waait wait, are you actually comparing and saying you are better than your colleague ?.. Not a good move biatch

LOL...Don't worry, you will get 20probable questions which would help you in sems :p

ankush28

Bazinga
A b.tech computer science fresh pass out student who cannot make box program other than those in basic lab exercises, doesn't understand anything tech other than whats fed by the teachers and gets her laptop formatted from others want to do m.tech in computer science and actually thinks she can do it well.
No words to say for these peoples :ashamed:

- - - Updated - - -

The dumbest I have ever heard: "Girls are not good programmers"
Lolz :D
LOL

fact: My college's IT dept. has almost 70% girls and most of them end up with Non-IT job :D :lol:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
No words to say for these peoples :ashamed:

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

fact: My college's IT dept. has almost 70% girls and most of them end up with Non-IT job :D :lol:

Which college?
This is what happens when admission to CS is based on Chemistry marks. /rant

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Mods please warn if any of my content is against rules, ill change it as i did swear a lot
More rant :
On tuesday, our beloved OOP teacher "bunked" the class or just forgot she had a class.. IDK the reason but she did not come.. Apparently someone complained regarding this to the Dean and because of that, she recieved a ton of scolding.. now in today's class, she was PISSED as heck, and decided to unload all the frustration on each and every one in our class.. Holy crap, she was like a rampaging bull the way she was reacting, and started threatening us because someone reported... Then it was back to blaming our parents, oh god the never ending teacher dialogue - "aapka parents tumko yeh sikhae hein ?" and said, "tum sab metro cities se ho na, isi liye itna bhao hei.. mein to Odisha sei hoon, thats why im not like you"... Well i felt like saying "maam, as a fellow resident of Odisha, I sincerely hope there are less people like you in my state"..For 25 freaking minutes she continued on and on regarding how we are the culprit and compared us to C5 section saying, "wahan pe students are so much more studious and attentive, why should I waste my time on ungrateful spoilt children like you all".. you know why maam ? because YOU ARE ****ING GETTING PAID BY US B**CH.. Also I remember a friend saying, she said the exact opposite in C5 section i.e. C1 is very good regarding behaviour and C5 sucks ass... Oh and btw, she also threatened to reveal those students who have a relationship with students from C5.. "bolun naam unka ? bolu kya ? apna dosto ka insult chahte ho ? boluu ?? " .. As if it's a crime :lol::lol:

F**K u maam, you arent married, i dont think you can be because who would be stupid enough to marry u.. even if you get a husband, marriage ke din bhi aap "bunk" kar lena ..

Oh and by the way, she said.. the students in C4 are so good.. they arent getting good faculty in OOP class.. But you people in C1 are so horrible, im here to teach you.. you people dont deserve good faculty like me
Us - waaait waait wait, are you actually comparing and saying you are better than your colleague ?.. Not a good move biatch

I had to spend more than half of my 10th class facing teachers like this. Unfortunately, for some time in 12th too. I think we should have a "Rants about bad teachers" thread.

My Data Structures professor was the best.
"Ma'am, how do I debug this nullpointer exception?"
- "How old are you? 12? Use Google"

p.s. She was the Java lab instructor

Nerevarine

Incarnate
One thing I noticed, only lady teachers have foul mood most of the times, there are exceptions but ive never seen a male teacher blame students like in my case

Chetan1991

Youngling
Damn, next time record this on your phone/pmp and upload it to soundcloud, Let us all listen and enjoy!
+1 for the rant, very well put

+1 to that! Record and reveal! Better yet, record video. Also post information identifying the teacher.

Such incompetent teachers ought to be kicked out of their jobs and never allowed to hold such positions again. They are ruining our country's future.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
+1 to that! Record and reveal! Better yet, record video. Also post information identifying the teacher.

Such incompetent teachers ought to be kicked out of their jobs and never allowed to hold such positions again. They are ruining our country's future.

This would get the student in a lot of trouble. :p

Chetan1991

Youngling
The dumbest I have ever heard: "Girls are not good programmers"
Lolz :D

There are so very few women in tech, it creates the perception that the average woman isn't very good at it, which isn't that far from the truth. It's not that dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

This would get the student in a lot of trouble. :p

How would the student be identified? Have some courage man! Our country needs us! No need to post on facebook, we can have a platform for this.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Start a new thread about Indian education system and faculties.

Don't generalize or stereotype people just because you haven't seen a large enough sample lot. And no reason to use expletives. Keep discussions in a manner you wouldn't want to make amends later. What you say online, stays here forever.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Start a new thread about Indian education system and faculties.

Don't generalize or stereotype people just because you haven't seen a large enough sample lot. And no reason to use expletives. Keep discussions in a manner you wouldn't want to make amends later. What you say online, stays here forever.

who are you addressing?

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
I had a dumb moment today.
I thought my pc was infected so I ran a virus scan. At 66% on one particular file it got & stuck refused to go ahead. After waiting for 15-20 minutes I started to google information on that file, Didn't get much useful info but most of the sites were asking to download their cleaners to fix the infection.
I thought I'd do that on saturday (in freetime) so I ran CCCleaner & began playing a game but there was no sound & I got convinced that there is a big problem. I looked at the AV scan again & somehow it was on pause.....

Top Bottom