Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

ashs1

Padawan
WOW! Snapdragon 800 at Rs 11,500.. and 13mp camera and 720p display that is a killer deal.. Id just get it now asap and wait for cyanogenmod !
Really doubt the pricing though, 11500 is like a dream

For Rs 11500, its probably the best VFM phone out there.. but, The Rs 11500/$119 is the at&t contract version..

A non-contract version will be costing $649 i.e Rs 39102( based on today's dollar to rupee conversion and also add to this taxes & duties, which would further raise the price ) which, imo, is a bit overpriced ..

is this phone exclusive to the US markets or will it also be launching here ?? :)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
For Rs 11500, its probably the best VFM phone out there.. but, The Rs 11500/$119 is the at&t contract version..

A non-contract version will be costing $649 i.e Rs 39102( based on today's dollar to rupee conversion and also add to this taxes & duties, which would further raise the price ) which, imo, is a bit overpriced ..

is this phone exclusive to the US markets or will it also be launching here ?? :)

I think they will release it here soon as we have amazon india :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
:rofl: :rofl:

Source- *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-configurations/184799-advice-buying-high-performance-ram.html

HyperX FURY Memory

FEATURES

Dual channel available
Capacities of up to 8GB (single) and 8GB–16GB (kits)
Frequency (speed) 1333MHz, 1600MHz, 1866MHz
CAS latency 9-9-9-27 and 10-10-10-30
Voltage 1.5V
Asymmetric heat spreader for stylish heat dissipation
Compatible with P55, H67, P67, Z68, Z77, Z87 and H61 Intel chipsets, as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets

Chetan1991

Youngling
This isn't technology related but still: *www.digit.in/forum/fight-club/184807-equal-wages-all-people-india-agree-not.html#post2128193

Do you agree in setting equal wages for all people in India. For example an IAS officer will have to get the same salary that of a class 4 officer. I think it will reduce corruption,crime etc.

Only forgiveable if poster is <15 years old. He needs to learn about communism.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
This isn't technology related but still: *www.digit.in/forum/fight-club/184807-equal-wages-all-people-india-agree-not.html#post2128193

Only forgiveable if poster is <15 years old. He needs to learn about communism.
well actually if someone dreams for an ideal world this would be there..........

Chetan1991

Youngling
well actually if someone dreams for an ideal world this would be there..........

Not in my ideal world. I guess you believe in equality. Here's something to ponder:

Equality is a drive towards the lowest common denominator. It’s not the averaging to the median that politicians use to sell the concept with. The farce of communism tried to create an equal market place for everyone, a society that is absolutely fair and unbiased. A few hundred million murders, and seventy years later, what they ended up with was no market place at all; having fallen to the lowest common denominator, where no one had any incentive to be anything other than the most average sociopathic version of themselves. It stands to reason that if you inhibit the high fliers of society and cut off that side of the curve, you do not land at the average of what you originally had. Rather you reduce the overall average to a much lower level.
Source: What Real Equality Looks Like

I strongly suggest you read this article: The End Result Of Social Equality Is Tyranny, and also the first comment.

Hierarchy FTW!

Last edited:

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
So much offtopic above!!!

Here's some more reason for the downfall of digit!!!

*i.imgur.com/Gh7JIZB.png?1

Seriously, digit!!! Comparing FPS with the help of images!!!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Top Bottom